Same sex adoption-good?bad?

Mr.Canada

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Being drunk and having sexual relations in front of children is unacceptable to me. Perhaps it isn't a big deal to you but to me and many others it's wrong.

???

Gay parents are normal people, trying to raise their children to be happy, healthy, moral individuals, just like everyone else. And their "lifestyles" tend to be just as boring and workaday as they are for their heterosexual counterparts.

Did you honestly not know this?

???

Gay parents are normal people, trying to raise their children to be happy, healthy, moral individuals, just like everyone else. And their "lifestyles" tend to be just as boring and workaday as they are for their heterosexual counterparts.

Did you honestly not know this?

Well that is good news. The only gay people i have seen have been at the Pride parade and in the gay village. They all seem to be very flamboyant wit half seemingly like feminine and the other half seemingly muscular bears with beards.

No I have no idea that they can be regular people as well so to speak. Like I say I have nothing against them at all. They're entitled to be as miserable as the rst of us if they want to be. I have not seen any evidence to suggest that this was the case. Thank you for posting.

Well that is good news. The only gay people i have seen have been at the Pride parade and in the gay village. They all seem to be very flamboyant wit half seemingly like feminine and the other half seemingly muscular bears with beards.

No I have no idea that they can be regular people as well so to speak. Like I say I have nothing against them at all. They're entitled to be as miserable as the rst of us if they want to be. I have not seen any evidence to suggest that this was the case. Thank you for posting.

I'll wager even someone has sheltered as you has met gay people outside of the context of your forays into film making at Pride. You simply wouldn't know it as they weren't dressed in leather and waving their schmeckle around.

Why should "the rest of us" be "miserable"? There is plenty of happiness to be had in the world, whether one is straight or gay.

Edited by Bonam

Good work, you've snuck this statement in, what, 3 times?

It must be true seeing as though no one has called you on it.

Being gay IS a lifestyle choice!!!!

Congrats Mr. Canada!

No-one chooses a gay lifestyle. You're either gay or you're not. Granted some people are confused about the issue, but the sexual orientation of the parents would have less to do with sorting that out than their openness and acceptance.

I agree the standards should be exactly the same.

;)

Mr Canada, you clearly are gay-curious and drawn to the flamboyant life. Why not just jump in?

Of course you can still raise a child.

And you and your partner and child are entitled not to be discriminated against.

And your child may or may not be gay.

That's God's choice. Environment is irrelevant to whether you are SEXually attracted to same or opposite sex partners.

And you may or may not choose to do some penis pinching at Pride, but you can diva-dance with the best of them, right down Church St wearing a feather boa if you want.

Like most parents, you'll probably leave the kid with a sitter while you're out partying.

It's all good. :)

It's hard to believe that there are people who still think homosexuality is a choice.

This is how ridiculous that idea sounds:

Should white couples be allowed to adopt black children? I'm just wondering if it's morally justified. I mean growing up around parents who tend to be bad dancers, have smaller male genitalia and are prone to sunburn may cause these children to choose lighter complexions. Once these kids start to think behaviour like that is normal pretty soon their skin will just spontaneously lighten and they'll start listening to Nickelback.

Have we established yet that there's nothing inherently good or bad about same sex-adoption, that it depends on the parents regardless of their sexual orientation?

Now we have.

But I think we're a bit lagging in the area of

' gay is not a choice - you is or you isn't'

So now that's been said too. :)