Prince Harry

Topaz

We all know by now about Harry's party time in Vegas and I hear Prince Charles gave him the 3rd degree and his military commander will be doing the same. I wonder what the Royals will do IF one of these women he was with, comes out to the media and says she pregnant with Harry's baby? MY personal opinion is that Harry's bio father is Hewitt, who also had/has a drinking problem and liked to party.The Royal family of course, says different but what else could they say. Harry looks more like a Hewitt than a Windsor.

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest American Woman

We all know by now about Harry's party time in Vegas and I hear Prince Charles gave him the 3rd degree and his military commander will be doing the same. I wonder what the Royals will do IF one of these women he was with, comes out to the media and says she pregnant with Harry's baby?

Most likely ask for a paternity test. FYI, women could come out and say that even without these pic.

MY personal opinion is that Harry's bio father is Hewitt, who also had/has a drinking problem and liked to party.

Harry has a drinking problem? Many young kids like to drink and party. It's part of the growing up process for many. For Harry, it's likely part of a sense of 'freedom' that he wasn't privy to as a child/teen.

The Royal family of course, says different but what else could they say.

Ummm. They are likely saying different because Charles is Harry's father.

Harry looks more like a Hewitt than a Windsor.

You do realize that Diana and her family are not Windsors, right? Furthermore, the affair started after Harry was born.

Edited to add: These pics should have never hit the media. If I never heard about Harry's private life, or heard about Levi, Snooki, Paris, Kate and Jon, Suri, etc., again, I would be a happy camper.

Edited by American Woman

We all know by now about Harry's party time in Vegas and I hear Prince Charles gave him the 3rd degree and his military commander will be doing the same. I wonder what the Royals will do IF one of these women he was with, comes out to the media and says she pregnant with Harry's baby?

it only matters to if anyone cares

MY personal opinion is that Harry's bio father is Hewitt, who also had/has a drinking problem and liked to party.The Royal family of course, says different but what else could they say. Harry looks more like a Hewitt than a Windsor.
hewitt-based on the red hair alone but his mother was a natural red head...as he ages harry looks more like charles...

Just another reason to ditch the monarchy. If they are kings and queens, princes and princesses, I expect them to act like royalty. But in the end they are just a bunch of rich ass hats.

Come on, he's a young man sowing his oats... give him a break.

I find he makes the whole family more interesting.

Come on, he's a young man sowing his oats... give him a break.

I find he makes the whole family more interesting.

Agreed, Shakey. The last thing we should want as monarch is a Rod or Todd Flanders.

What's next? Instead of Elton John at the Queen's Jubilee we get Walter Ostanek playing polka? :P

Not the kind of 'Royal' family I'd want representing me. Where the hell do they get their money from?

i don't fathom why anyone would want someone to represent them because of their heritage...you demean yourself, you are at very least their equal...it's all really silly today in the Globe there was an article on a descendent of Richard III who lives in canada, the last of the english Plantagenets...so why isn't he King? because it's totally arbitrary, the luck of history, some Tudor killed his ancestor and took the crown...even I have Plantagenet ancestry maybe I should be king! it ludicrous claiming superiority over others because of your genetics/ancestry and even sillier sucking up to someone because of theirs... just my opinion...

I keep recalling a monty python and the holy grail the scene where the peasants challenge king arthur and the oppression of the masses...

The Canadian Royal Family is not superior to the rest of us. They're simply tasked (or at least the one that sits on the throne) as guardians of our democracy. As ridiculous as the idea is, it seems to work.

I suppose the notion us subjects might be equal to the task of of guarding democracy ourselves must be even more ridiculous if not inferior.

I suppose the notion us subjects might be equal to the task of of guarding democracy ourselves must be even more ridiculous if not inferior.

where do you get these silly ideas what canadian would know how to sit on a throne properly or how to properly wave the magic scepter protecting our democracy from catholics americans and those evil cheese eating frenchies...

But we do have an equal task right now, that's what you don't seem to understand. I completely admit that monarchy is a ridiculous idea, but, given that many of the most successful, peaceful, and prosperous countries are constitutional monarchies, it seems to work just fine.

But we do have an equal task right now, that's what you don't seem to understand.

What is there to understand? I realize you place great faith in our system but perhaps you haven't felt or seen it's utter indifference. I come from a community that's effectively been blown away by it and left with the deep conviction that our system of governance is as ridiculous as it is corrupt. The cause for this sense flows from the same place - down from on high.

I completely admit that monarchy is a ridiculous idea, but, given that many of the most successful, peaceful, and prosperous countries are constitutional monarchies, it seems to work just fine.

I think your sense it seems to work is misguided. We don't seem to have any more effect than magic sceptres or Queen fairies do when it comes to keeping our governance honest, transparent and just. I suppose compared to North Korea we might have something to write home about but we're only circling the drain a little closer to the edge of the sink than the centre is all.

Guest American Woman

GH, you're one step ahead of me. I haven't a clue what type of Royal family I want representing me. Goes to show I haven't given any thought to it whatsoever ....

Just out of curiosity, have you given any thought to whether or not you want any type of Royal family representing you?

I think your sense it seems to work is misguided. We don't seem to have any more effect than magic sceptres or Queen fairies do when it comes to keeping our governance honest, transparent and just. I suppose compared to North Korea we might have something to write home about but we're only circling the drain a little closer to the edge of the sink than the centre is all.

and north korea essentially having it's own royal family with "absolute" power...while s korea a republic has none and is doing great...

The list doesn't necessarily mean that the success of these nations is attributable to them being constitutional monarchies, since most of them also have other significant points of similarity. That being said, I agree that most on the list are indeed examples of some of the best governed countries.

The list doesn't necessarily mean that the success of these nations is attributable to them being constitutional monarchies,

I completely agree...but I do think that it's a pretty big coincidence if that doesn't at least play some role.

What a load of faux outrage. A young man was photographed having a good time in what was (and should have remained) the privacy of his own hotel suite. Nobody was harmed in the making of these photographs.

Even sadder is trying use priggish hyperbole as a base on which to build a case against our system of government. Harry is a military officer and soldier. He represents nobody except, on occasion, his grandmother. Of course, there can come a point where things become too controversial and embarrassing to tolerate. But, elections aren't the only way for the majority to impose consequences on public servants for any inexcusable behaviour. Regard Edward VIII.

I don't get any sense that we're anywhere near the point of intolerable conduct with Harry. Playing strip pool with friends and acquaintances at a party in the privacy of one's own hotel room, on one's down time, barely even brings a blush to most people's faces; hence, so many are (likely to the consternation of the tabloids) looking and simply shrugging their shoulders. What he did in no way negates or even undermines the service he willingly gives to the armed forces, to charity, and to his mother's countries; he's an able soldier and officer, raises millions for charities (his own and others'), and represented the Queen well on his Diamond Jubilee tours of Jamaica and Belize. Nothing wrong here, move along.