Drummond: Businesses can't blame taxes anymore

American universities and entrepreneurship is undoubtedly the greatest in the world.

I challenge the merit of this comment.

China has many more talented entrepreneurship,excellent education facilities and an overall stronger work ethic!

WWWTT

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't the US the most pro-business environment in the G8 ?

What about China?

The fastest growing economy in the world?

In the last 150 years,there has never been a country as China thats' economy has climbed so far,fast and uninterrupted.

As well,traditionally China has always been the wealthiest country in the world.

In the last 3,000 years,the only time China has not been the wealthiest country in the world was from the early mid 1800's till up until around now!

WWWTT

China has many more talented entrepreneurship,excellent education facilities and an overall stronger work ethic!

WWWTT

What do you suppose is a more prestigious appointment? Tenure at MIT or tenure at Beijing?

Guess again:

157,558: The number of students from China, a group that makes up 22 percent of all international students. (This group grew 23 percent in one year for all Chinese students and 43 percent for undergraduates.) Other popular countries of origin are: India with 103,895 students, South Korea with 73,351 and Canada with 27,546.

Chinese students enroll in record numbers at U.S. colleges

Guess again:

Who's guessing?

Have you been to China?Where in China have you been?

Better yet do you think before throwing insults???

The only reason why there are many Chinese students in the US is because the US is more then happy to take them.

Since so many American students can not qualify who will fill the classes?

As well the standards are much lower in the US,this makes it much easier for well disciplined Chinese students to breeze through.

Another fact is that the English language is desirable.

Think buddy then get back to me.

WWWTT

What do you suppose is a more prestigious appointment? Tenure at MIT or tenure at Beijing?

Oh I don't know?Who has the faster growing economy and will be the wealthiest country in ten years or less?

Follow the money buddy and you will fin your answer.

WWWTT

Who's guessing?

Have you been to China?Where in China have you been?

Shanghai - tech transfer to teach Chinese how to manufacture laminated and interstitial materials.

Better yet do you think before throwing insults???

Are you insulted by facts?

Fastest growing economies (2011)

Rank 	Country 	Rate
1 	 Qatar 	        18.7
2 	 Ghana 	        13.5
3 	 Mongolia 	11.5
4 	 Turkmenistan 	 9.9
5 	 Iraq 	         9.6
6 	 China 	         9.5
7 	 P. New Guinea 	 9.0
8 	 Argentina 	 8.8
9 	 Turkey 	 8.5
10 	 Sri Lanka 	 8.3

The only reason why there are many Chinese students in the US is because the US is more then happy to take them.

How many US students in China?

Since so many American students can not qualify who will fill the classes?

Canadians?

As well the standards are much lower in the US,this makes it much easier for well disciplined Chinese students to breeze through.

It's also fun for American university graduates to breeze to more Nobel Prizes than anyone else.

Another fact is that the English language is desirable.

Then why not just buy steal a copy of Rosetta Stone English?

Think buddy then get back to me.

Do you know what a good buddy is?

Edited by bush_cheney2004

Oh I don't know?Who has the faster growing economy and will be the wealthiest country in ten years or less?

Follow the money buddy and you will fin your answer.

WWWTT

I remember when people talked about Japan becoming the wealthiest country. Japan Inc. all that.

Then, whimper, 20 years of stagnation.

Has China learned from Japan?

Somewhat, probably, but they will have their own kind of problems.

One day they should pass the US.

I would hope so, since they have almost 4 times the population!

What about China?

In the last 150 years,there has never been a country as China thats' economy has climbed so far,fast and uninterrupted.

Uninterrupted ? China ? 150 years ? What ?

I have been reading about post-revolution China - where there was a province of 30 million people with 150 vehicles. Too poor for uniforms for their postal employees, and this was in the mid 20th century.

As well,traditionally China has always been the wealthiest country in the world.

In the last 3,000 years,the only time China has not been the wealthiest country in the world was from the early mid 1800's till up until around now!

WWWTT

Can you provide a link for this ? China was renowned for being behind the times in exploration, and therefore trade from the Renaissance onwards, mostly because the Emperor didn't favour that kind of adventure.

I can see thinking is not one of your strong points Shady!

Keep thinking (at least try) then get back to me.

WWWTT

Again, I don't understand you. Can you not have a normal discussion? Businesses are very uncertain about the near future, especially in regards to Europe. I don't think that's a very controversial thing to say. It's just common knowledge. Many fear another recession. That's why many businesses sit on cash. In case of bad times. There's nothing political in what I'm saying.

What about China?

So what? Of course they're going to be the fastest growing when they're starting from such a low point.

How many US students in China?

Better question would be "How many US students can compete with Chinese students?

Another good question would be,how many students does the US have compared to the US(or vise versa)

I noticed you completely ignored application requirements (keep working on that one buddy)

WWWTT

Can you provide a link for this ? China was renowned for being behind the times in exploration, and therefore trade from the Renaissance onwards, mostly because the Emperor didn't favour that kind of adventure.

No sorry I do not have the time required.

But here are more facts that I do not have links for.

China invented paper money.

China invented the compass that was critical in the use for navigation of the world!

China invented the use of fossil fuels and gun powder.By the way the use of fossil fuels is the cornerstone in the foundation of the industrial revolution and scientific exploitation!

China is also responsible for many other lesser inventions.

WWWTT

Better question would be "How many US students can compete with Chinese students?

Millions of them, and unlike in Canada, we don't dismember them and send their body parts through the post!

Another good question would be,how many students does the US have compared to the US(or vise versa)

This question makes no sense.

I noticed you completely ignored application requirements (keep working on that one buddy)

Application requirements for what? Getting a US student visa?

Uninterrupted ? China ? 150 years ? What ?

I guess you never heard of the opium wars during the mid 1800's in China?

Or the attempts of the Europeans to colonize?

Or the civil wars?

How about the Japanese invasions?

Does WW2 ring a bell?

Are you aware that these wars resulted in the deaths of millions of Chines and wrecked havoc on Chinese development and their economy?

Do you need a link?

That's funny because if someone here doubted the Jewish holocaust and wanted a link they would get reemed on this site!

WWWTT

Millions of them, and unlike in Canada, we don't dismember them and send their body parts through the post!

You're sick buddy!

Why the black/dark/morbid/makob humor?

I cam mention the shootings in the US schools?

Just more proof you don't think!

WWWTT

Fastest growing economies (2011)

Rank 	Country 	Rate
1 	 Qatar 	        18.7
2 	 Ghana 	        13.5
3 	 Mongolia 	11.5
4 	 Turkmenistan 	 9.9
5 	 Iraq 	         9.6
6 	 China 	         9.5
7 	 P. New Guinea 	 9.0
8 	 Argentina 	 8.8
9 	 Turkey 	 8.5
10 	 Sri Lanka 	 8.3

Nice list!Where is the US???

Dig up a list for each year going back 30 years +.

WWWTT

You're sick buddy!

Why the black/dark/morbid/makob humor?

Because I'm a smart ass American and you walked right into it...DUH!

It's "macabre"...not "makob".

I cam mention the shootings in the US schools?

Just more proof you don't think!

Go right ahead....we still don't send Chinese feet by First Class mail.

I remember when people talked about Japan becoming the wealthiest country. Japan Inc. all that.

Then, whimper, 20 years of stagnation.

Has China learned from Japan?

Somewhat, probably, but they will have their own kind of problems.

One day they should pass the US.

I would hope so, since they have almost 4 times the population!

Ya I also remember people saying 15 years ago that China will fizzle out like Japan.

Those people are probably now investing like freekin crazy in China!

The US is not worried China is going to soon pass them (already has in some aspects). The US is worried about what will happen when China quadruples them!

WWWTT