Make the poor pay!

Yeah, you could be. "Could" being the operative word - although I could think of a deserving title for you. ;) In the meantime, when you come across your 'superiors,' remember.........

Grovel, grovel, cringe, bow, stoop, fall

Worship, worship, beg, kneel, sponge, crawl ..............

:lol:

What makes you think I don't do that anyway!? :ph34r:

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So if 75% of the people in Ontario contribute only 12% of income taxes, while the top 10% pay 75%, shouldn't that mean the top ten percent should get titles and special privileges or something? Should the rest bow to them when they see them in the street? Should the top 10% get extra votes come election time? I mean, it's their money that's being spent, right? Shouldn't they have more say in it than you pukes in the 75% who contribute so little?

Submission to authority complex duly noted...

I think that they should have the right to thief own paid medical if they want! They paid for thousands of others to go have thief flu diagnosed.... Let them pay for a fast tracked exam or surgery! Private medicare is I. Order with this grave tax imbalance..

Morale is low, not high.

Worldwide they employ 400,000 people.. so if they did add 2 dollars hourly that would only be an extra 800,000 dollars out of their pockets and into the employees pockets.

Now a company that makes over 20 billion a year in this world, 800,000 is nothing

but of course if they;re a Jewish big wig you wouldn't wanna part with any money

and will hoard it for yourself like most Jewish millionaires

Anti-Am what the heck is this putrid ethnic slur doing in your post?

Stop it. <_<

Morale is low, not high.

Worldwide they employ 400,000 people.. so if they did add 2 dollars hourly that would only be an extra 800,000 dollars out of their pockets and into the employees pockets.

Now a company that makes over 20 billion a year in this world, 800,000 is nothing

but of course if they;re a Jewish big wig you wouldn't wanna part with any money

and will hoard it for yourself like most Jewish millionaires

Far be it for me to defend McD's. But, you're comparing hourly wages to yearly profits. 400,000 people x $2/hr x 8hrs/day x 5days/week x 52 weeks/year = 1,664,000,000

And what's this Jewish shit. You've got to be kidding.

Far be it for me to defend McD's. But, you're comparing hourly wages to yearly profits. 400,000 people x $2/hr x 8hrs/day x 5days/week x 52 weeks/year = 1,664,000,000

And what's this Jewish shit. You've got to be kidding.

I told you I sucked at math.

But 1,644,000,000 is still do able considering they make over 20 billion a year

Offensive yes, Racist and bigoted? Not a one.. YOur comments are fueled with hatred. I think an appology to the forum is in order. Im sure there are many minorites on here who do not appreciate your anti-semitic comments, your comments on the aboriginals and your hatred for Catholics. And No, Im none of the above and STILL find your comments in sheer "hate".

That is quite a funny sentence coming from you Fletch

I could go through your posts and find more than 10 offensive posts

Offensive yes, Racist and bigoted? Not a one.. YOur comments are fueled with hatred. I think an appology to the forum is in order. Im sure there are many minorites on here who do not appreciate your anti-semitic comments, your comments on the aboriginals and your hatred for Catholics. And No, Im none of the above and STILL find your comments in sheer "hate".

When people demand an apology they don't deserve one. Creep.

Are you a Jewish millionaire? if not, I wouldn't worry about it

It is an ethnic slur, the fact that nothing has been done about it reflects badly upon those in charge, but then letting the nuts run the show and then attacking those who get tired of it is a common forum problem.

It is an ethnic slur, the fact that nothing has been done about it reflects badly upon those in charge, but then letting the nuts run the show and then attacking those who get tired of it is a common forum problem.

I have no love for Islam but the same people bitching about my jewish billionaire reference are the same ones throwing slurs at Muslims

So why dont you cry a river