Make the poor pay!

Wouldn't need to up the prices if the fat cats would take a little chunk off their paycheque.

That's not how it works. If I hire you, you EARN what you get paid. Not the other way around. Either you are a profit for me...thus in the black (the more the better)...or a detriment...in the red. Anything else is nonsense. If you want to earn more money than what I happen to pay you, get a better job or start your own business. THAT's how it works.

Jobs do not come from the Job tree. Try repeating it out loud to yourself.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's not how it works. If I hire you, you EARN what you get paid. Not the other way around. Either you are a profit for me...thus in the black (the more the better)...or a detriment...in the red. Anything else is nonsense. If you want to earn more money than what I happen to pay you, get a better job or start your own business. THAT's how it works.

Jobs do not come from the Job tree. Try repeating it out loud to yourself.

I've worked at McDonalds before. They don't pay the workers enough. It's a high stress job at times because its so busy and people don't want to wait more than a few minutes. It really isn't worth the minimum wage thus the high turnover rate.

I've worked at McDonalds before. They don't pay the workers enough. It's a high stress job at times because its so busy and people don't want to wait more than a few minutes. It really isn't worth the minimum wage thus the high turnover rate.

So?

So?

McDonalds wouldn't lose their workers if they treated them better. The assistant manager on my shift was an awful person to work for as most are in that corporation. They don't get paid that much either and its a shitty job to begin with.

Lets go over a few things

Working for awful managers

Minimum wage

High stress environment

.. McDonalds could boost morale by paying 2 dollars more per hour

McDonalds wouldn't lose their workers if they treated them better. The assistant manager on my shift was an awful person to work for as most are in that corporation. They don't get paid that much either and its a shitty job to begin with.

Lets go over a few things

Working for awful managers

Minimum wage

High stress environment

.. McDonalds could boost morale by paying 2 dollars more per hour

Moral might be high, but the $7.95 McDouble on the Value Meal Menu doesn't seem to be drawing the lunch crowd anymore. I wonder why?

What you Communists just do not understand is that McDonalds is NOT a charity. Nor am I. Start your own burger business and show McDonalds the proper way it is done. Anything else is nonsense.

Moral might be high, but the $7.95 McDouble on the Value Meal Menu doesn't seem to be drawing the lunch crowd anymore. I wonder why?

What you Communists just do not understand is that McDonalds is NOT a charity. Nor am I. Start your own burger business and show McDonalds the proper way it is done. Anything else is nonsense.

Morale is low, not high.

Worldwide they employ 400,000 people.. so if they did add 2 dollars hourly that would only be an extra 800,000 dollars out of their pockets and into the employees pockets.

Now a company that makes over 20 billion a year in this world, 800,000 is nothing

but of course if they;re a Jewish big wig you wouldn't wanna part with any money

and will hoard it for yourself like most Jewish millionaires

Edited by Anti-Am

Guest American Woman
....the top 10% pay 75%, shouldn't that mean the top ten percent should get titles and special privileges or something? ...Shouldn't they have more say in it than you pukes in the 75% who contribute so little?

"you pukes?" Are you saying that you're in the top ten percent? :lol:

Morale is low, not high.

I was refering too your hypothetical pay raise.

Now a company that makes over 20 billion a year in this world, 800,000 is nothing

This shows why you should have paid attention in math class.

but of course if they;re a Jewish big wig you wouldn't wanna part with any money

and will hoard it for yourself like most Jewish millionaires

Can you explain this further for me?

Edited by DogOnPorch

This shows why you should have paid attention in math class.

Can you explain this further for me?

I'm not the best at math but giving less than a million more to your employees doesn't sound like it's going to cause a company like McDonalds much financial trouble.

As for "can you explain this further for me", all I have to do is point your response about my math.

It sounds like you would hoard a million dollars instead of giving it to the workers who are keeping your corporation operating, even though you're worth 20 plus billion a year.

Cow.

DogOnPorch, it seems like you don't want people making money. You want them to remain poor so you can blame them for not starting their own business as if we're all fricking capable of running a business. Believe it or not, not everyone is cut out to run their own business. You say you have your own business, why aren't you a millionaire yet? Quick slacking off you slacker.

I'm not the best at math but giving less than a million more to your employees doesn't sound like it's going to cause a company like McDonalds much financial trouble.

No...you most certainly are not the best at math. This we can agree on.

As for "can you explain this further for me", all I have to do is point your response about my math.

It sounds like you would hoard a million dollars instead of giving it to the workers who are keeping your corporation operating, even though you're worth 20 plus billion a year.

Cow.

Most interesting that you view me as Jewish and worth $20 billion.

DogOnPorch, it seems like you don't want people making money. You want them to remain poor so you can blame them for not starting their own business as if we're all fricking capable of running a business. Believe it or not, not everyone is cut out to run their own business. You say you have your own business, why aren't you a millionaire yet? Quick slacking off you slacker.

I did offer to buy you a java at Starbucks before you go to the protests.

So if 75% of the people in Ontario contribute only 12% of income taxes, while the top 10% pay 75%, shouldn't that mean the top ten percent should get titles and special privileges or something? Should the rest bow to them when they see them in the street? Should the top 10% get extra votes come election time? I mean, it's their money that's being spent, right? Shouldn't they have more say in it than you pukes in the 75% who contribute so little?

They already DO get special privileges. The vast majority of the income, and vast majority of benefits derives from using public infrastructure and services.

Jesus what a dumb post.

The poor people are the ones working for the rich people. It only makes sense that the rich pay more taxes.

How does that make sense exactly? Don't rich people work too? In fact, don't they often work longer hours?

Nope - the 10% should be paying homage to the 75% for helping them make all that money. They got rich off the efforts of the 75%.

They did? I don't see how. Generally speaking, the rich are rich because their parents were. But then there's those who are 'self made', and they generally got rich through very hard work and a lot of luck and skill. Sure, there are a small number who figure out how to screw people over and make money that way, but I think they're the distinct minority.

Jobs do not come from the 'Job tree'.

Remember that when talking about the top 10% we're not talking about the wealthy here. I think the cutoff point for the top ten percent is if you earn about $120,000 a year.