The "Squeeky Clean" NDP

The NDP would only have commented on the lives lost in the War(s) and the sacrifices taken if... The Canadian Military was Unionized... I Find that the complete lack of silence from Mulcair is sickening... Then again, the military fought for Democracy.. The NDP is trying to destroy it..

Lol, we are not the dutch...

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once again, you're confused (maybe you can blame your Blackberry again). It was the Conservatives behind the robocalls scandal to subvert democracy.

And the irrefutable proof of that is? Did the investigation end was someone found guilty? Or are you talking out of your behind?

Proof please! Yea, you gots NONE! Are you proud your fearless leader Mulcair will not even tip his hat/hair piece to the Canadian military or the people that lost their lives?

Don't change the subject, that's cowardice... Why does he refuse to support and aknowledge our hero's???? Interesting

Once again, you're confused (maybe you can blame your Blackberry again). It was the Conservatives behind the robocalls scandal to subvert democracy.

Proof please! Yea, you gots NONE!

I was just helping you out. The only party recently in the news for subverting democracy has been the Tories. I figured your blackberry was giving you faulty info again.

Are you still not willing to acknowledge Vic Toews conviction for illegal election spending or Del Mastro's $21,000 cheque that he doesn't remember? :lol:

I was just helping you out. The only party recently in the news for subverting democracy has been the Tories. I figured your blackberry was giving you faulty info again.

Are you still not willing to acknowledge Vic Toews conviction for illegal election spending or Del Mastro's $21,000 cheque that he doesn't remember? :lol:

In the news does not equal guilty. The guilt you speak of is just your personal opinion not fact.

Um, bberry is fine and I'm not sure what your talking about from Vic..... Turn on your tube-TV! Even CBC is dumping the Del Mastro story... But your NDP is only "kinda" illegal in the NDP's eyes...

Um, bberry is fine and I'm not sure what your talking about from Vic.....

Of course you don't. That's because you have your ears plugged and your fingers...never mind.

I cited it yesterday.

... are you forgetting all the other times the Tories got caught for spending too much? Here's just one.

But the Globe and Mail currently has the Del Mastro story at the top of the page. You can't just wish it will go away. :lol:

Edited by BubberMiley

Yes...Both are definately outside the law...

One seems to be an internal mishap that broke election financing laws...The other seems to be an attempt to usurp democracy in this country AND foist a potentially illegitimate government on the populous of this country.

Equal in scale???

isn't that "definitely"?

You do know that "newspapers" aren't "real time" right?

Um yea, back to Pat Martin and the 5 million dollar law-suit for defamation. Check your mailbox or front step tomorrow grandpaw... Sheesh

Of course you don't. That's because you have your ears plugged and your fingers...never mind.

I cited it yesterday.

But the Globe and Mail currently has the Del Mastro story at the top of the page. You can't just wish it will go away. :lol:

YES! The Liberals and NDP have declared them "guilty"... The decision from the rest of the country unfortunatley rests on a decision what others call "judicial process"... And due process... Its sickening!!! We need to "burn more witches"!!!!!!!!! What do you do when Bob Rae speaks??? "BURN even MORE witches"!!!!!!!

Canadian democracy in action.... Fook the majority... "I can yell "burn the witches" louder than you can"!!!!

Has there been some sort of decision made about the circumstances of the robocalls? Some of you make it sound like it has been decided who was responsible.

Sooooo your saying change or amend a law when it fits the NDP's behavior? Okay, now I get it.... Kinda figured you attended union meetings... What laws like theft and harrasment, sexual or other have you managed to get changed or "fitted" to suit your brotheren? Laws are laws... We don't change them cuz it makes the guilty "un-guilty". Or, maybe it's just "confusing".

Sure why not?

Never stopped the conservatives,liberals or the pc when they were in power before!

Or will it now become taboo for the NDP to amend and change laws when they get their mandate from the Canadian voters in 2015?

As far as changing laws in the fields of criminal acts,if you're suggesting my colleagues and I routinely conduct in criminal activity simply because we are proud union members than maybe I should complain to the admin. here and see that you receive at least a two week suspension!

WWWTT

You do know that "newspapers" aren't "real time" right?

You do know that "newspapers" have "websites," right?

Check your mailbox or front step tomorrow grandpaw... Sheesh

My stars! I didn't think you would resort to name-calling after you complained so bitterly about being called Flecher. :lol:

I think that calls for an example when the Tories have amended the rules to suit their party.. Please.. We are all waiting

Soooo, you agree there is a majority mandate now from the majority of Canadians? Please confirm.

Love,

Fletch

Sure why not?

Never stopped the conservatives,liberals or the pc when they were in power before!

Or will it now become taboo for the NDP to amend and change laws when they get their mandate from the Canadian voters in 2015?

As far as changing laws in the fields of criminal acts,if you're suggesting my colleagues and I routinely conduct in criminal activity simply because we are proud union members than maybe I should complain to the admin. here and see that you receive at least a two week suspension!

WWWTT

Ummmm, u called me "felcher".....I'm ok with that, I'm a big boy but your name calling Is after all, against the rules of this "forum". But the NDP is ok with breakin da law so I don't blame you for the same leftist tacticts. Mind you, there is a 5 million dollar defamation suit on one well known NDP"er now.. Colors never change...

Typical....

No, let's call it "fitting"...

You do know that "newspapers" have "websites," right?

My stars! I didn't think you would resort to name-calling after you complained so bitterly about being called Flecher. :lol:

Edited by Fletch 27

Ummmm, u called me "felcher"....

So I did. I must have been on my blackberry. I still don't see how that qualifies as name-calling though.

But you're still okay with Vic Toews breaking the law?

Wow. We could go back and forth for days...

Um yea, back to Pat Martin and the 5 million dollar law-suit for defamation. Check your mailbox or front step tomorrow grandpaw... Sheesh
Mind you, there is a 5 million dollar defamation suit on one well known NDP"er now.. Colors never change...

hey, as you say, Grandpa... wasn't the Pat Martin lawsuit dropped? Speaking of sounding off outside of Parliamentary privilege, what about Harper's own defamation suit, hey? :lol:

YES!!!!! It was!!!!! After a 2 page appology and admitting being a stupid idiot! Read it!

Its a funny letter... The Tories never had to write one! Lololol.. He got schmuckered!

hey, as you say, Grandpa... wasn't the Pat Martin lawsuit dropped? Speaking of sounding off outside of Parliamentary privilege, what about Harper's own defamation suit, hey? :lol: