Locating BinLaden body

A US treasure seeker, says he need $200,000 and he can go and find BinLaden body, he knows app. where he is. One problem this guy may have is the US government may not want him to go and find the body, or whatever they tossed overboard. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2139172/I-know-Bin-Laden-buried-Treasure-hunter-claims-pinpointed-spot-Al-Qaeda-dumped-ocean-needs-200-000-mission-body.html?ITO=socialnet-twitter-mailonline

Edited by Topaz

Guest Peeves

Sea scavengers can strip a whale to bone in a matter of months. I can't imagine there'd be much left of OBL now.

Well... :rolleyes: maybe just his toe ring and a hank of hair/beard.

Guest American Woman

Even if the body's location was known .. you are not going to find anything. It's not Osama lying at the bottom of the ocean.

Right. He wasn't really killed, and his family members living at the compound at the time are just going along with the U.S. government because they like us, they really like us! :)

Right. He wasn't really killed, and his family members living at the compound at the time are just going along with the U.S. government because they like us, they really like us! :)

The same deal with the 'fake Moon Landings'. The Ruskies went along with this whole first man on the Moon thingy.

Guest American Woman

The same deal with the 'fake Moon Landings'. The Ruskies went along with this whole first man on the Moon thingy.

Yep. And I'll always have a soft spot for the Russians for that reason. Apparently they really like us too. :)

It's amazing how some will believe nothing our governments say yet will quickly believe anything to the contrary from any other source.

It's amazing how some will believe nothing our governments say yet will quickly believe anything to the contrary from any other source.

can you believe these people? like really.

there are still conspiracy theorists who believe that the u.s. government sold going to war by using fake evidence. like really?

lets not forget the tinfoil heads who say the jessica lynch story was fake. pfft. oh and pat tillman? government lied? looooooooooooser conspiracy theorists! omg. *hair flick* :)

Guest American Woman

can you believe these people? like really.

there are still conspiracy theorists who believe that the u.s. government sold going to war by using fake evidence. like really?

lets not forget the tinfoil heads who say the jessica lynch story was fake. pfft. oh and pat tillman? government lied? looooooooooooser conspiracy theorists! omg. *hair flick* :)

omg. Like really? The 80's called. They're missing a Valley Girl and want you to go back where you belong. :rolleyes:

If you can restate the point you think you have so that I'm convinced that you're at an at least half-way intelligent adult, I'll address it.

omg. Like really? The 80's called. They're missing a Valley Girl and want you to go back where you belong. :rolleyes:

If you can restate the point you think you have so that I'm convinced that you're at an at least half-way intelligent adult, I'll address it.

the point has been made and you're unable to counter it. it's become a pattern. *hair flick* :)

as it stands right now, we don't have enough proof that the bin laden who we've gotten to know through repeated news clips was killed during the heroic raid in pakistan. the only proof we have is the word of the american government. the same government who, just in the past decade has been caught lying about the evidence of the iraq war, the jessica lynch story and the pat tillman story.

you have some nerve trying to belittle someone who questions the american government's story, when you, yourself accepts it without any real evidence and despite the u.s. government's track record in making shit up to win nationalistic brownie points.

Guest American Woman

the point has been made and you're unable to counter it. it's become a pattern. *hair flick* :)

Ummm, no. I refuse to waste my time with a Valley Girl mentality. Lose it, and perhaps we can discuss it.

Edited by American Woman

Guest Peeves

Ummm, no. I refuse to waste my time with a Valley Girl mentality. Lose it, and perhaps we can discuss it.

He sounds like NDP (now leader, not then), Thomas Mulcair -- typifies the NDP " I hate the USA crowd. I hate the Harper crowd,,,regardless/whatever.. "

Thomas Mulcair Doubts Osama bin Laden Photos Exist

Quote:

"I don't think, from what I've heard, that those pictures exist and if they do I'll leave that up to the American military," - Thomas Mulcair (deputy leader of NDP party) on Barack Obama's claim that the US had photos of Osama bin Laden dead

Commentary:

In a nutshell, this quote from Thomas Mulcair (MP representing the riding of Outremont in Quebec) implying that President Barack Obama is lying to the world. He is saying he does not believe that the US actually has photos of Osama bin Laden's dead body. He goes short of saying he does not believe bin Laden is actually dead, but he seems to be implying that. Many people have been making such claims in recent days but I am very surprised the deputy leader of the NDP is one of them. Thomas Mulcair is the person who is suppose to be training and teaching all of the rookie NDP MPs. I certainly he isn't teaching them to make wild accusations about world leaders.

http://ourvoice-myvoice.blogspot.ca/2011/05/thomas-mulcair-doubts-osama-bin-laden.html