Obama vs Romney - POTUS 2012

• Replies 872
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yah I know the right hates when polls don't fit their narrative but no one is winning this election with 205 electoral votes and if that is what Romney has he isn't winning nothing soooo.....

I'm not so concerned with the polling one way or the other, but I'm also not the one stating that RCP has Obama up by 55 points. If you care about the polls, the momentum is in Romney's favour. You're trying to play this down, and it's juvenile.

Toss up states are toss up for a reason. Plus, it's a virtual tie in Ohio, and Romney's up in Virginia. Not sure how you're giving that to Obama.

I'm just going with the scoreboard Shady. Romney is winning by one point on the RCP national average but you seem to think he is blowing this out and the race is not a toss up. I get it you think Obama and Romney get two different sets of rules because you support Romney and Romney love one set of rules for some people and a different set for another type. I think everyone is the same and the rules apply to them all.

I'm not so concerned with the polling one way or the other, but I'm also not the one stating that RCP has Obama up by 55 points. If you care about the polls, the momentum is in Romney's favour. You're trying to play this down, and it's juvenile.

It is only for Romney is some polls. In others the momentum is now with Obama. He has move 3 plus points in Rand, Returners has him on the up swing. I am not worried about Gallup that has this race tied in Registered voters but has Romney up 7 because Romney is winning huge in Alabama, and Texas. Seriously not worried at all. Romney got the floor whipped with him and the more of a lead he builds up the more his terrible policies will be torn apart. Have fun leading Gallup, I'm not worrying in the least.

It is only for Romney is some polls. In others the momentum is now with Obama. He has move 3 plus points in Rand, Returners has him on the up swing. I am not worried about Gallup that has this race tied in Registered voters but has Romney up 7 because Romney is winning huge in Alabama, and Texas. Seriously not worried at all. Romney got the floor whipped with him and the more of a lead he builds up the more his terrible policies will be torn apart. Have fun leading Gallup, I'm not worrying in the least.

So worried that you won't take my counteroffer, you mean?

I've said it several times, already. If Obama gets reelected, I will permanently leave MLW. If Romney get elected, you must leave MLW for six months.

Sounds great. I am in. Not worried at all, I'll take that bet all day. You want to make some real money you should go beat on Intrade if you actually think the man will win.

Just a warning though this means in reality not in your fantasy land.

Edited by punked

Sounds great. I am in. Not worried at all, I'll take that bet all day. You want to make some real money you should go beat on Intrade if you actually think the man will win.

Just a warning though this means in reality not in your fantasy land.

I wouldn't worry if I were you either. Punked has a history of wrong political predictions. His most famous is his Martha Coakley beating Scott Brown and equally as bad was his 2010 prediction of the Dems holding the house.

I wouldn't worry if I were you either. Punked has a history of wrong political predictions. His most famous is his Martha Coakley beating Scott Brown and equally as bad was his 2010 prediction of the Dems holding the house.

Hows Scotty doing now? I though Scott Brown would lose because he would do a terrible job, but he won and ended up doing a Terrible job. Guess that prediction took 2 years right?

Hows Scotty doing now? I though Scott Brown would lose because he would do a terrible job, but he won and ended up doing a Terrible job. Guess that prediction took 2 years right?

He's doing pretty well considering Dems outnumber Reps in Mass 3 to 1. The race is a dead heat

Toss up states are toss up for a reason. Plus, it's a virtual tie in Ohio, and Romney's up in Virginia. Not sure how you're giving that to Obama.

Romney's not up in Virginia. Obama's lead is down, but he's still marginally leading.

http://images.politi...pollingmemo.pdf

Why is every last thing you post wrong, Shady? It doesn't make you look very good.

Edited by cybercoma

How many know that during the Nam War, Romney went to work within the church instead of going to fight for his country. His wife, was on The View and when Whoopi asked if it was against his religion to fight she said no but he went on a Mission to France. They have five sons and they have all go to work within the church. Now, one can't say much about Romney sons but I do think if yiou are wanting to be President or PM, and didn't fight for your country when it needed you, how can that person send others off to war, when you didn't want to go?

Guest Derek L

How many know that during the Nam War, Romney went to work within the church instead of going to fight for his country. His wife, was on The View and when Whoopi asked if it was against his religion to fight she said no but he went on a Mission to France. They have five sons and they have all go to work within the church. Now, one can't say much about Romney sons but I do think if yiou are wanting to be President or PM, and didn't fight for your country when it needed you, how can that person send others off to war, when you didn't want to go?

Very few Presidents or Prime Ministers, within the last 100 years Have served (In Combat) during a time of war……….Off the top of my head for the Americans, only George H Bush, Ford, JFK and Truman………The only Canadian PM I can think of is Pearson………..The few British Prime Minsters in recent history would probably be Macmillan, Eden, Atlee and of course Churchill………..

Romney's not up in Virginia. Obama's lead is down, but he's still marginally leading.

http://images.politi...pollingmemo.pdf

Why is every last thing you post wrong, Shady? It doesn't make you look very good.

Actually, RCP's aggregate for most recent polls in Virginia have Obama up by less than one point, which shows momentum in favour of Romney considering Obama's lead in Virginia was higher in previous months. You're acting as if the Democratic PPP is somehow the be all and end all of polling, You realise that the internet is a bit larger than PPP and Media Matters, right?

Actually, RCP's aggregate for most recent polls in Virginia have Obama up by less than one point, which shows momentum in favour of Romney considering Obama's lead in Virginia was higher in previous months. You're acting as if the Democratic PPP is somehow the be all and end all of polling, You realise that the internet is a bit larger than PPP and Media Matters, right?

The statement was that Romney is leading Obama.

I cited the most recent poll.

Romney is not leading Obama.

Stop playing the fool.

Edited by cybercoma

The statement was that Romney is leading Obama.

I cited the most recent poll.

Romney is not leading Obama.

Stop playing the fool.

And there are three other very recent polls from Virginia which have Romney up 1, 2, and 1 point(s). They are two, five, and seven days older, respectively. PPP is not the be all and end all of polls. From the PPP poll that you linked, it is also stated that Obama's lead in Virginia in shrinking. You dishonestly select polls for juvenile reasons of parroting a false narrative of an inevitable Obama reelection. It's pathetic.

Shady never said that Romney was leading in Virginia, what he said was that Romney is "up" in Virginia, which I understand as referring to Romney's recent gains in Virginia, which parallel his positive national momentum. This is inconvenient to your leftist narrative about the inevitability of Obama's reelection, so you selectively cite a single leftist PPP poll and misinterpret Shady's original comment (unless, of course, Shady did mean that Romney was leading in Virginia).