Transgender Discrimination in Canada

I'm not reacting angrily cybercoma and you know I support gays and lesbians so I find what you said to be false

the bottom line is the person lied on the application cause they knew they wouldnt have met the requirements

lying on a form is an admission of guilt and a good chance of getting disqualified

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see. So now it's an issue about improper paperwork. She lied on the application (I haven't seen any evidence of this), when she identifies herself as a female. When she uses a public washroom, do you suppose she should use the men's room too?

Edited by cybercoma

Guest Manny

Whether an individual is male or female is a genetic difference. Hormone therapy won't let a female grow male reproductive organs, or vice versa, that can only be done with surgery.

Yes, people can be modified, altering their body chemistry, adding and removing various organs, to make some kind of mutilated being that can call themselves the other gender. But it is no more than that, a mutilation.

Now, people can do what they want to themselves, they have that freedom in our society. But the rest of us have the freedom to consider or not to consider these surgically modified entities to be the gender they claim to be.

Pretty sure there is a difference in the number of chromosones of a man and a woman.

How many chromosomes you got, baby?

I see. So now it's an issue about improper paperwork. She lied on the application (I haven't seen any evidence of this), when she identifies herself as a female. When she uses a public washroom, do you suppose she should use the men's room too?

You should probably have read the article

Davila also told the Star that Talackova indicated on her registration form that she was born female. Talackova was disqualified the same day she revealed she was in fact born a male.

You should probably have read the article

Davila also told the Star that Talackova indicated on her registration form that she was born female. Talackova was disqualified the same day she revealed she was in fact born a male.

I don't see how it matters and that wasn't what you were originally saying anyway.

Edited by cybercoma

Pretty sure there is a difference in the number of chromosones of a man and a woman.

What? I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you are referring to differing XX and XY sex chromosomes, not the total number which is identical at 23 pairs.

How many chromosomes you got, baby?

Same as you and any female too.

Edited by bush_cheney2004

:blink:

Whats this???!!

I thought you would never use :blink:!!(I've got those stupid smiley faces turned off so thats how they appear when I sign in)

I'll never use a smiley face!Never have never will!

Sorry to get off topic

WWWTT

I don't see how it matters and that wasn't what you were originally saying anyway.

Check out post #6, which was my third post, I made the same point there. It also tied into the fact that they said natural females only meaning females who were born females not males who surgically altered themselves to appear female which is what my first post said

why do you want to break the rules cybercoma?

you can pander to these people all you want but where do you draw the line? are you okay allowing a man who turned themselves into a woman to compete with women in the olympics?

why are you discriminating against real women cyber coma?

Edited by stopstaaron

Check out post #6, which was my third post, I made the same point there. It also tied into the fact that they said natural females only meaning females who were born females not males who surgically altered themselves to appear female which is what my first post said

But when I challenged your logic with a "natural born female" with a male gender change you got confused. So what say you now?

You can't hide your obvious bigotry towards transexual/transgender people. Tell us all about the fallopian tubes and ovaries again?

I don't think people should be treated differently because they are different. They shouldn't be allowed to enter any competition they want just because they are different. You can call me whatever you want but that is my position on this matter. Pander away. This person was obviously born with a vagina. This person is not a hermaphrodite.

I don't think people should be treated differently because they are different. They shouldn't be allowed to enter any competition they want just because they are different. You can call me whatever you want but that is my position on this matter. Pander away. This person was obviously born with a vagina. This person is not a hermaphrodite.

See, that's the thing. You are still hung up on anatomy and body parts. The doctors and courts consider several other factors.

See, that's the thing. You are still hung up on anatomy and body parts. The doctors and courts consider several other factors.

This is a competition for born women. Of course everything will be hung up on anatomy and body parts. Do you think it would be fair say if a man had a sex change and then entered the Olympics and wanted to compete with the women?

Edited by stopstaaron

This is a competition for born women. Of course everything will be hung up on anatomy and body parts. Do you think it would be fair say if a man had a sex change and then entered the Olympics and wanted to compete with the women?

OK junior...this is where your youth and naivete serves you poorly. Meet Mr./Ms. Renee Richards:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ren%C3%A9e_Richards

Any questions?

OK junior...this is where your youth and naivete serves you poorly. Meet Mr./Ms. Renee Richards:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ren%C3%A9e_Richards

Any questions?

That really is not fair to the females she is playing. Men are generally stronger than most females. That's why they don't normally compete against each other (unless in Tennis it's mixed doubles)

Surprise surprise, after they had a sex change and started playing women they started having success

Thanks for making my point for me BC

Edited by stopstaaron

why do you want to break the rules cybercoma?

you can pander to these people all you want but where do you draw the line? are you okay allowing a man who turned themselves into a woman to compete with women in the olympics?

why are you discriminating against real women cyber coma?

When there's an Olympic sport about the presentation of gender then you'll have a point.

Sorry, I assumed you could read. My bad.

When Richard Raskind was playing Tennis he reached the final of the men's national 35 and over tennis championship in 1972

After the sex change and he became Renee Richards she was a finalist in womens doubles. She reached the doubles

final at the US Open. She won the 35 and over women's singles (the one she couldn't win when she was a man)

Renee was a semifinalist twice in mixed doubles at the US Open. She again won the 35 and over singles title at the U.S Open

I can read just fine B.C.

You can't tell me her career success wasn't 100 times better as a female than as a male

Edited by stopstaaron