Kim Jong-Il Dead

cybercoma

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah holy f'n shit, From what I know of his son he might just be worse .. NOW is the time for SK to strike

I'd be more worried about hard line North-Korean elements taking control and deciding that its time to strike. When they wanted to prove that baby-face Kim was leader material they bombed a South Korean island. What will they do to prove they're still strong after Kim has died?

Edited by Post To The Left

I'd be more worried about hard line North-Korean elements taking control and deciding that its time to strike. When they wanted to prove that baby-face Kim was leader material they bombed a South Korean island. What will they do to prove they're still strong after Kim has died?

Right now is the time to do something if I'm South Korea .. I know they do not want to upset the peninsula and they harbour no ill will for their brothers and sisters in North Korea ..but if there ever was an opportunity like this..it should be taken advantage of

Right now is the time to do something if I'm South Korea .. I know they do not want to upset the peninsula and they harbour no ill will for their brothers and sisters in North Korea ..but if there ever was an opportunity like this..it should be taken advantage of

WTF are you talking about?

what happens when the Generals get tired of him and stage a coup? This is the perfect opportunity to strike first with the leadership in disarray

Thats a phenomenally stupid idea. Your brilliant plan ends up with the South Korean capital reduced to rubble, and hundreds of thousands of people dead. Not to mention the silly assumption that SK would even WANT to assume responsibility for NK's impoverished population.

North Korea has nuclear weapons. You don't try to annex/invade (or whatever your idea is) a nuclear-armed state, especially one right beside you, and especially if you don't have nukes yourself (although I'm virtually certain US nuke subs are stationed there).

If i'm S.Korea I wait and I pray, and I put the whole state and military on high alert until the power transfer is proven stable.

Admit it, your idea is insane.

North Korea has nuclear weapons. You don't try to annex/invade (or whatever your idea is) a nuclear-armed state, especially one right beside you, and especially if you don't have nukes yourself (although I'm virtually certain US nuke subs are stationed there).

If i'm S.Korea I wait and I pray, and I put the whole state and military on high alert until the power transfer is proven stable.

Admit it, your idea is insane.

Letting North Korea bomb your land and sink your ships is pretty insane too ..how much is gonna be enough?

you can kick the can down the road if you want but there will be military action to settle this once and for all

it will NEVER for you be the right time

Edited by olp1fan

It is different. It would be Libya X 1000.

Libya wasn't just, it had no purpose, you don't even know how many people wanted Gadaffi gone.. he was pretty damn well good to his people for the most part

This one has a purpose, to liberate the north koreans who are A HELL OF A LOT WORSE OFF, they're starving, shit there are death camps in North Korea for f***s sake and we're worried about the Libyans?

give me a frigging break

and the poor South Koreans having to put up with random acts of aggression by NK .. South Korea is an important ally for us and many western nations ..they are a civilized country not like the middle east

the most Just wars to fight are the ones with a lot of risk and casualties

Edited by olp1fan

Libya wasn't just, it had no purpose, you don't even know how many people wanted Gadaffi gone.. he was pretty damn well good to his people for the most part

This one has a purpose, to liberate the north koreans who are A HELL OF A LOT WORSE OFF, they're starving, shit there are death camps in North Korea for f***s sake and we're worried about the Libyans?

give me a frigging break

and the poor South Koreans having to put up with random acts of aggression by NK .. South Korea is an important ally for us and many western nations ..they are a civilized country not like the middle east

the most Just wars to fight are the ones with a lot of risk and casualties

:unsure:

When he was ill, Kim Jong-Il promote free house for N.K ordinary people to live, that make Chinese people jealous, who need to pay mortgage to buy house (because they love capitalism I guess):

http://bbs.yahoo.cn/read-htm-tid-11813359.html

(do you also need to pay mortgage?)

(hard work to feed bankers to exchange "freedom"?)

(except you would still be advised move away from James Park by professional cops if you tried to express yourself by "occupy Toronto")

Edited by bjre