Mayor Ford calls 911 on CBC comedians

Shwa

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see you all are still busy chasing the shiny object. :rolleyes:

Meanwhile, construction continues on a power plant that McGuinty promised to shut down before the provincial election. Millions more tax dollars flushed down the toilet. But keep up with the Ford 911 call. It's damn important! :lol:

McGuinty needs to resign right now.

That's not like you to actually post and focus on real issues or anything. Did someone replace Shady??? Come on, whoever did it needs to fess up!!

According to John Tory's sources, on his radio show. (everyone has their sources :rolleyes: )

That CBC's story is totally false. They said he said

"You Bitches, I'm Rob Effing Ford, don't you know who I am!"

There's no evidence he said that.

Apparently Tory knows people that have heard the tape and he doesn't say bitch and you can hear his daughter sounding distraught.

Until the tape is released, it's all hearsay though.

According to John Tory's sources, on his radio show. (everyone has their sources :rolleyes: )

That CBC's story is totally false. They said he said

Apparently Tory knows people that have heard the tape and he doesn't say bitch and you can hear his daughter sounding distraught.

Well, if that's true if the tape is released the CBC may be subject to some legal action!

Way to go, Marg! You're gonna need a drink for sure if that happens!

WHAT emergency?????

It's not a 911 operators job to determine the extent of an emergency.

Imagine if she had said:

"dispatch: It's that douche Rob Ford, he's whining about people harassing him at his home. He's being a little bitch and he wants to cut our budget. Fuck him we'll make him wait 10 minutes"

That's what the police are there for

cbc was on private property and Ford has had death threats from some brainless pile of crap.And there is nothing funny whatsoever about this.

Actually there is. It's hilarious to watch the shrieking right wing pussies defend their cowering cretin.

Way to go Ford, you just made Mayor Let's call in the army Lastman look good by comparison.

:lol:

Imagine if she had said:

LOL You have no clue!! Of course they do. :rolleyes:

When calls for service are received by the communications center, they are ranked in order of priority.

http://bc.rcmp.ca/ViewPage.action?siteNodeId=78&languageId=1&contentId=1522

Edited by The_Squid

Well do we know there was more important calls at the time?

I'm not saying it was an emergency. But we determine that with the luxury of hindsight. I remember I called an ambulance because of a football injury. I got a police car, Fire truck and an ambulance.

I am pretty sure thats what their job is .

Toronto has a tiered response programme, sometimes both fire and EMS is sent. Sometimes not depending on medical emergency.

I am going to bet thats exactly what they do, determine the nature and extent of the emergency, otherwise we would have Police Fire and EMS showing up at places they damn well should not go....like Rob Fords driveway.

Imagine if she had said:

She would have been fired.......and lauded for having been correct.

There most definitely is a reason the cops took 10 minutes. They knew there was no emergency, no need to rush or get pulled off some toehr important task....and they knew how...?....the dispatcher

The more important calls were being dealt with.

Whiny bitches go to the bottom of the list.

Edited by guyser

I'm not saying it was an emergency. But we determine that with the luxury of hindsight. I remember I called an ambulance because of a football injury. I got a police car, Fire truck and an ambulance.

Nice backtracking.... You said dispatchers don't rank emergencies. I showed you that they do. Every time they get a call.

Dispatchers don't use hindsight. They ask questions to determine what level (if any) of emergency that the call is.

Are there injuries? Immediate danger? Immediate threats? Any injuries that might occur before emergency services can get there....

If no one is injured and no one is in danger, then it gets a lower priority!!! And, obviously, this was the case with the mayor. Obviously, it was of utmost importance to him, but to emergency services this was a non-emergency.

Then he has the gall to verbally abuse a dispatcher? Anyone who tries to defend calling 911 when it isn't an emergency and going on a verbal tirade at the dispatcher needs to give their heads a shake!! :blink:

I remember I called an ambulance because of a football injury. I got a police car, Fire truck and an ambulance.

I only got the ambulance, but I am older than you and that was the process back then.(and wasnt supposed to walk again too!)Cost me $35 to boot ! Well, being a student it cost mom and dad...but that was the price.The other half was paid thru my dads benefits.

I see you all are still busy chasing the shiny object. :rolleyes:

Meanwhile, construction continues on a power plant that McGuinty promised to shut down before the provincial election. Millions more tax dollars flushed down the toilet. But keep up with the Ford 911 call. It's damn important! :lol:

McGuinty needs to resign right now.

This isn't about McGuinty. Quit trying to derail this thread with your ridiculous rhetoric.

Imagine if that was permissable in court: "My cousin's sister's niece's brother's mother's co-worker said...."

Then he has the gall to verbally abuse a dispatcher? Anyone who tries to defend calling 911 when it isn't an emergency and going on a verbal tirade at the dispatcher needs to give their heads a shake!! :blink:

If you believe the CBC maybe. :rolleyes:

Dude has a temper, everyone knows that. He could have taken his frustrations out on the tranny and the Camera man that were on his driveway. :rolleyes:

I don't really feel too much like defending Ford on this, he's not my mayor.

I just love how this story makes CBC look like hacks. Especially this morning's events.

Great Journalism! The mayor won't talk to you, so you send a woman dressed up into a costume to his house to embarass him. Then people think that's tasteless so they make up a story about him attacking a 911 operator.

Edited by Boges

Imagine if that was permissable in court: "My cousin's sister's niece's brother's mother's co-worker said...."

Ditto with what CBC reported. The difference is, the CBC was the first to report it, and just about every other news source refuted what they claim (cept for the Star of course. :rolleyes: )

You done moving those goal posts yet?

Ford called 911 twice...

For no good reason..

And you got to love his going to the 'Don't you know who I am' rant usually played out by drunks and wacked out athletes. :lol:

Calling 911 twice without having an emergency is inexcusable.

could have taken his frustrations out on the tranny and the Camera man that were on his driveway.

tranny? ummm... ok then....

Or perhaps he could have gotten in his car and drove to work without blowing a gasket and calling 911 (twice) when there was absolutely no emergency.

I don't really feel too much like defending Ford on this, he's not my mayor.

Then stop trying... it makes you look like a hack! LOL Especially when you make things up like "It's not a 911 operators job to determine the extent of an emergency". :lol:

I'm going to provide two examples from personal experience:

1)Back in the mid 90's I lived in downtown Toronto near the Bloor/Sherbourne subway entrance.One night I heard a woman screaming franticly,I ran outside too see,I imediately called 911!The police where there in a couple minutes.Turns out some man tried to rob this womans purse and she droped to the sidewalk with her purse underneath her and the man continued to try to take her purse.When I first looked I could not determine what exactly was happening,I only seen a women screaming laying on the sidewalk with a man on top of her!(She was ok in the end and still had her purse)

2)About 10 yrs ago when I was living in Caledon,my neighbours dog(rotweiler)was running around off his/her leash and barking loud(10pm).I called the OPP(not 911)from the safety of inside my home.In a reasonable time an officer arrived at my home and I told him about my complaint.The neighbours dog was running around barking at the same time the officer arrived so my explanation was fast and believable.The officer then proceeded to resolve the issue.

There is a clear distinction between these two cases.

I used good judgement in both cases!

Why can't the hounarable Mayor Rob Ford use good judgement!

I have no sympathy for this guy and he should put the interests of the citizens of Toronto ahead of his own and immediately resign!

WWWTT