American seeks Canandian refuge

Life it too short to keep chasing tail....do you think it would be different than Brand X? Hell, you better make sure she is not a man, unless that's the new adventure you seek.

Big mistake again BC - it's you who are the aging adventurer..There are two prospective woman that I know...one nice sedate corporate type..that is waiting - the X - oh yes and the third - the bad old girl..and I have checked it out - It's not a man (you jerk) - It's not about chasing tail - it's about this old king needing someone other than the DOG ...I know that there is no difference between brand X and brand C - I am just sick of brand 0.... You and that sex is bianary thing...to bad your old man was'nt around to advise me..wait a sec...maybe she is a sister by another mother....Okay Bc - you are fired as the wing man - now get back in your canoe and paddle out of here.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just kidding BC...looks like I will never let you live down that sex is bianary comment. I don't forget much..let me correct you one more time - bianary 1 0 1 0 - not bianary 00 11 ...........got that straight kid? As long as America is NOT bianary...we here in old school Canada rule your confused asses..cos we know where up is and where down is....good nite BC - sorry about that empire failure you are suffering.

Your memory is failing...I said that human sexuality was NOT binary.

Not failing...just switiched from a one to a zero then back again....same thing - bianary - one more time your toleratant and overly adventurous idea of bianary sexuality = 00 11 00 11 etc....Normal sexuality - 1 and a 0 or 10 10 10 - that would represent three couples of the opposite sex in union - Your version is 00 00 00 - three male couples who have been to long at sea.. B) So BC you seem to have a bit of bi-sexuality going on. I thought you were all man - a man's man....a hero - a tough American - tradtional - but Noooooo...you will take anything you can get - Do I smell Rome buring?

Sorry...I couldn't find a picture of aging "exotic" black females for you on such short notice.

Here ya go:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUgvVAFFzN8

After I communicated with you - I dug up some Etta James videos - I am ahead of you BC - you sure are getting slow in your old age - James is not my type - her music is. Not that interested in the old stripper this morning - talked to a few of my spys on the street and got a run down on the old girl...she's a buisness woman with a husband - and the hen of the strip joint...This is the second lady from that place that befriended me - the last one was a tall natural red head that my kids caught me with and ran her off..

..The red head assumed like a doink that this old guy with the white beard and sandy blonde hair was intelligent - which is true...and she also assumed in the most stupid way that all smart people are rich...which is not true - "Queen of the Strip" _ "She said she liked my music - did't matter if I was old - that she could make me young again...if I buy back her soul...But she don't hear the music..or a single thing I say .......It's all about the money - and how to take it all away...

I'll never tell - never let it slip that I gave my heart to - THE QUEEN OF THE STRIP....

bc - already wrote a tune about the last one - and brown sugar has already been written - think I will pass on the buisness lady. B)

Sorry for picking on you BC - just did not like the "maybe it's a man comment" _ am old school and stuff like that used to get you a fat lip. Maybe you are a liberal after all? Still - you are a friend and what you do in the dog house with boy scotts is your buisness - again - more cutting comments - told you, you would regret befriending me - I can not be trusted as you see.. :P

Personal question BC - seeing you are an experienced fellow- There is this very hot older black woman - who I keep running into...she considers me "handsome" and sneaks up and grabs my butt when I am buying smokes - she keeps appearing - she has been around the block and is a real tough bird - but she says "I never say anything I don't mean" - last time she saw me she whispered - "I want you" - now from one old fool to a lesser fool - is this trouble wating to happen? She works out of the strip joint at the corner. What do you think - she is very exotic...and I have let her know I am broke - should I throw caution to the wind and cut my own throat as far as those free meals and laundry at the X-wifes? Suggestion?

Use a condom.

Believe you are wrong on this one. The fantasy has totally disappeared...only reality can bring about comfort...I don't have any fantacies left - it's not about her body - there is something in the person that interests me - maybe the strong friendship - sexual understanding through over experience...the sweet and firm jaded mind...and of course the touch - the skin - the kiss and the deep and lasting orgaism..then the sweet healthy sleep that comes only after the spell of lonelyness fades...I have not had someone in my bed for a long time - the X does not count - "it is not good for a man to be alone"

Maybe I have had enough of this monk like life? I suppose it is up to me...a man must above all not only know what he wants but what he needs.. Oh - how come you listen to so much whitey music..was it the navy that paled you out :rolleyes:

Those girls look a little underage to me---- you could go to prison for your proposed action and---- there you wouldn't have any problem like sleeping alone, in the showers alone--- in the yard alone ETC :lol:

Please help me. This is not a joke. I am fearful for the future of my country and I feel it will soon turn into a corporate oligarchy.
You need help of a professional variety.

I am an American. I love my country. It is the greatest country in the world. Canada is great but I am a patriot no matter what. I assume, if you have a 140 IQ and no ability to get a job, you may have certain interactional problems.

Granted, I could lose my job tomorrow but I have successfully held the same one for 25 years and almost 2 months. What's your longest tenure in a job?

P.S. - With a 140 IQ could you spell the word "Canadian" correctly in the thread title? My IQ is 89 and I spell better.

Edited by jbg

Guest American Woman

As I said previously, this thread is a joke. I'm guessing we'll never see Dejected American again. Seriously, he's just recently lost his job but already knows he'll never find another in the U.S. and he knows of 60 people - 60! - out of a nation of 300 million that feel the same. Yes (and I quote) "it's that bad."

But let's say he is serious - for argument's sake - I find the thread interesting for the contrast between the American who wants to become a Canadian for the reasons given - and the Canadian who wants to become an American.

The American who wants to become a Canadian points out that he could at least live in the wilderness eating caribou (Canadians can hunt all year long?) growing pot to pay for beer - while enjoying free health care. (And it would be free, because living off of caribou, growing pot, doesn't equal paying taxes).

The Canadian who wants to become an American has a job - and wants to become an American for the opportunities afforded him in the U.S., not for what the government can give him.

As an American, I appreciate people wanting to become an American citizen because of the opportunities they see for themselves - while if I were a Canadian, I would resent people wanting to become a Canadian citizen primarily because of the health care.

Guest American Woman

There's no issue with that, so long as they pay for it in the same manner as everyone else; i.e. pay their taxes.

Did you miss the part of my post that pertained to that?

The American who wants to become a Canadian points out that he could at least live in the wilderness eating caribou (Canadians can hunt all year long?) growing pot to pay for beer - while enjoying free health care. (And it would be free, because living off of caribou, growing pot, doesn't equal paying taxes).

Furthermore, everyone doesn't pay for it to the same degree, as some pay much more in taxes than others - and there are some who pay no taxes at all. And there are some who become Canadian citizens just to move 'back home' and show up when they need health care or something from the government.

Hence my point.

As an American, I appreciate people wanting to become an American citizen because of the opportunities they see for themselves - while if I were a Canadian, I would resent people wanting to become a Canadian citizen primarily because of the health care.

I totally agree.

And one reason we don't have Europe's problems with difficult to assimilate immigrants from very different cultures; if you come to the U.S. you sink or swim on your own. We get better immigrants.

He could come to Canada and prosper for a while if he could find a job in his chosen field. if that didn't happen, well, I don't think that Tim Hortons pays that much more here than Steak & Shake pays in the States so he'd be in the same position here as he was there except that he would have lost all his support circle and be that much further away from his family.

Stay there--- that Steak & Shake Managership is opening up as soon as the present manager gets his job at the White Castle.

You three Americans all agreed to this, yet no Canadians have echoed your sentiment. Isn't that interesting.

My opinion on it is, I don't really care if people do come here for that reason. Good, come here and get healthy. If the place where you come from won't help you, Canada will.

Because, as the saying goes "yes we can..."

Edited by Sir Bandelot

Guest American Woman

You three Americans all agreed to this, yet no Canadians have echoed your sentiment. Isn't that interesting.

I would say g_bambino pretty much did: There's no issue with that, so long as they pay for it in the same manner as everyone else; i.e. pay their taxes.

My opinion on it is, I don't really care if people do come here for that reason. Good, come here and get healthy. If the place where you come from won't help you, Canada will.

Wrong again. Canada will not accept people who need to "get healthy." If someone has a health issue, it's bye bye.

Immigration and Disability

I would say g_bambino pretty much did: There's no issue with that, so long as they pay for it in the same manner as everyone else; i.e. pay their taxes.

I would agree as well. The only immigrants we should accept are those that can be reasonably expected to provide a net positive contribution to society.

The Canadian who wants to become an American has a job - and wants to become an American for the opportunities afforded him in the U.S., not for what the government can give him.
People move from Omaha or Kansas City to LA or NY because the opportunities are greater because of the larger population. This effect becomes even more pronounced in specialized fields. That same draw works on Canadians where our largest city barely breaks the Top 10 in the US.

IOW, a lot of the attraction is based on nothing more than the fact that more people live in the US.

Edited by TimG

Because, as the saying goes "yes we can..."

Yeah its just common sense. Access to healthcare is definately one of the things I would consider if I was moving to another country.

In any case though, he claims to be unemployed, so he would probably get free healthcare in the US as well.