Ruby Dhalla

Can some else read this article I can't tell if I should feel bad for her or if she is crazy? I honestly feel for her if what she says is true but she comes off as being paranoid as well.

http://www.torontosun.com/2011/04/20/dhalla-claims-dirty-tricks-from-opposition

Well, truth in politics is hard to discern...if true, it is upsetting, if not true, that would be upsetting and expected too...

Can some else read this article I can't tell if I should feel bad for her or if she is crazy? I honestly feel for her if what she says is true but she comes off as being paranoid as well.

Sounds like she needs a quick trip to the Clarke Institute.

Tails are nothing new.. atleast they arn't obstructing your traffic, I hate those people. Not only me but my family and altering timing on lights (perhaps due to a sensor in the vehcile. Its those types of spooks that piss me off.

Tails arn't an issue cause you just slam on your breaks or speed away. Or take down their license plates...

Same issue with coming within a few KM of the US border and a few other points, my cars sensors go haywire.

There are people out there who harass.. but fact is there is also paparatzi, private eyes that can be hired to "legally" do that crap, and all sorts of orgs that are malicious both NGO and GO.

Taking down the plates and doing a name and registration search is the first step.

Even getting a rear mounted camera for the rear of the car could help in gathering evidence.

I've even potential had someone stab my tire (just before going onto a gravel industrial road ), side swipe me and a shit load of other issues.

Tails are "not much" its when they start methodically impeding you is when it gets frustrating there is no reason for fear for a person of faith though.

Also a tail needn't be a bad thing necisarily it could be private security or a monitor (either elections canada, rcmp, cia, nsa, mi, or a whole host of other organizations. You don't need to assuume it is bad, if they really wanted to do something they would just drive up next to you pull out a gun and start shooting.

Edited by William Ashley

I sort of was feeling sorry for her until the end of the article when she comes up with this doozy:

Dhalla said she has no idea why anyone would try to harass her, but she suspects that being a female in a position of leadership may have something to do with it.

All right Ruby, yes, it's because you're a woman, OK. Explain all the female MPs from other parties then?

I sort of was feeling sorry for her until the end of the article when she comes up with this doozy:

All right Ruby, yes, it's because you're a woman, OK. Explain all the female MPs from other parties then?

You might want to check in with some of those other women before you scoff too loudly. They'll likely be able to tell you some stories that will curl your hair.

Someone posted an article in which Joe Volpe was claiming that false and harrassing phone calls were being made in his name in his riding, originating from a call centre in North Dakota.

Our own Liberal candidate has made the same claim, and now Ruby...

Are there more?

Someone posted an article in which Joe Volpe was claiming that false and harrassing phone calls were being made in his name in his riding, originating from a call centre in North Dakota.

Our own Liberal candidate has made the same claim, and now Ruby...

Are there more?

More Liberals making unsubstantiated claims?

I imaging as the desperation sets in, there will be.

More Liberals making unsubstantiated claims?

I imaging as the desperation sets in, there will be.

http://dailygleaner.canadaeast.com/rss/article/1399433

OTTAWA - Elections Canada is investigating complaints that Liberal supporters across the country are being harassed by rude phones calls - some in the middle of the night - from callers fraudulently representing themselves as Liberals.

Edited by Molly

Send her to the guy that fixed the family killer who is now walking the Port Quoquitlam streets with a keeper. By the way--- the Board that discovered he is cured is now "reconsidering" that decision

http://dailygleaner.canadaeast.com/rss/article/1399433

OTTAWA - Elections Canada is investigating complaints that Liberal supporters across the country are being harassed by rude phones calls - some in the middle of the night - from callers fraudulently representing themselves as Liberals.

As I said, unsubstantiated...

You might want to check in with some of those other women before you scoff too loudly. They'll likely be able to tell you some stories that will curl your hair.

I volunteer with one of those women, my MP. She is highly respected in the community.

This "afraid of women in power" schtick is a desperate move by someone who is trying to play the victim card rather than look in the mirror and see why people don't like you personally.

Typical thug mentality that you'd expect from that of a party filled with racist, fascist supporters.

Violence isn't too far off sad to say.

All one has to do is look to the right wing wackos down south to see where Harper's goons are taking this...

Maybe she really pissed some people off....maybe it's a payback from the nanny-gate? :lol:

More desperation from the libs, I hope we get a con majority and have peace for 4 years ,It is just getting sickening listening to these liberals and they think they should run the country. People who are going to vote lib, think about it and vote for harper.

Typical thug mentality that you'd expect from that of a party filled with racist, fascist supporters.

Violence isn't too far off sad to say.

All one has to do is look to the right wing wackos down south to see where Harper's goons are taking this...

LOL Now this is funny ,sorry bud but look at all the riots thru the years here and in europe, those are not conservatives those my friend are the left. The burning of police cars and looting of business in TO, the youth of the left.

I *DO* believe that she is being followed and intimidated.

However, I'm amazed at the ignorance at some of the posters. They still don't realize the kind of country they live in.

20% of Canada report speaking a language other than English or French. We have a huge, *HUGE* amount of immigrants. The largest in the world per capita from the 3rd world.

Is Ruby being harassed? Of course she is. She's been hated in her community for a long time (mostly by other Liberals who 'want in').

Here is who she is running against:

Candidate 1

Candidate 2

Now put 1 and 1 together and figure out where the threats are coming from.

YOU INTIMIDATE IN THE 3RD WORLD. IT'S HOW IT'S DONE BACK HOME. DAMN STOP BEING SO IGNORANT. WE LIVE WITH 3RD WORLD POLITICS NOW - GET USED TO IT.

OR KEEP PROMOTING THE 'WHITE RACIST CONSERVATIVE' MYTH. YEAH LIKE WE CARE ABOUT DHALLA AND HER IDIOTIC ANTICS ON OUR TAX DOLLAR. SPONSORING IN SERVANTS ON OUR TAX DOLLAR.

I AM ONLY WATCHING THIS ELECTION TO SEE IF SHE'LL LOSE HER SEAT. I'LL BE JUMPING UP CHEERING IF SHE DOES.

Joe Volpe's also the guy who howled that the Conservative MPs who posed holding a magazine that called the Liberals "The Libranos" were just like the KKK.

Joe Volpe is also the guy who, when asked how it was possible that so many employees of a certain company, as well as their family members including spouses and toddlers, all donated the maximum allowable contribution to his campaign, said that it's because his candidacy inspires people. Even the toddlers? His campaign inspires youth.

To say Joe Volpe is a slimy politician would be disrespectful to slime.

-k

YOU INTIMIDATE IN THE 3RD WORLD. IT'S HOW IT'S DONE BACK HOME. DAMN STOP BEING SO IGNORANT. WE LIVE WITH 3RD WORLD POLITICS NOW - GET USED TO IT.

OR KEEP PROMOTING THE 'WHITE RACIST CONSERVATIVE' MYTH. YEAH LIKE WE CARE ABOUT DHALLA AND HER IDIOTIC ANTICS ON OUR TAX DOLLAR. SPONSORING IN SERVANTS ON OUR TAX DOLLAR.

I AM ONLY WATCHING THIS ELECTION TO SEE IF SHE'LL LOSE HER SEAT. I'LL BE JUMPING UP CHEERING IF SHE DOES.

WHY ARE YOU TYPING IN CAPS???? :ph34r:

20% of Canada report speaking a language other than English or French. We have a huge, *HUGE* amount of immigrants. The largest in the world per capita from the 3rd world.

Only around 10% of Canadians have another language as their mother tongue. Just thought I would point that out.