Students Asked to Leave CPC rally in London

This is especially likely considering she is a student and a young voter. We wouldn't want the youth educating themselves about the issues. They might actually start voting.

Believe it or not but the Youth Movement has definitely started.

The Older Generation touched something that should not have been touched: Our Internet. :lol:

Alot of us have woken up and learned we can no longer trust the Older Generation with our futures. You can be sure we're listening intently and we're definitely encouraging each other to pay attention to the issues at hand. I know I am and I'm not alone on this matter.

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Older Generation touched something that should not have been touched: Our Internet. :lol:

Alot of us have woken up and learned we can no longer trust the Older Generation with our futures. You can be sure we're listening intently and we're definitely encouraging each other to pay attention to the issues at hand. I know I am and I'm not alone on this matter.

Good for you and the rest of the younger generation... If this incident lights the spark even better...

May 2nd 2011 is the day Canada's youth can prove every polster, media person and politician wrong...

I for one hope you do!

Now the truth comes out.. these students were professional protesters. It wasn't the picture of Ignatieff that flagged them as troublemakers, it was something else they posted on Facebook:

"...stephen harpers plan is ridiculous, 40 years without results, and death to Kyoto!?!?!?! OMGWTF im ready to like go to Ottawa myself an take him down..."

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2212298927&v=wall

That's right, "Enviro Club". The same group that has caused disruptions at several of PM Harper's appearances over the past few years.

Lot's more here:

http://blackrod.blogspot.com/2011/04/inventing-scandal-what-msm-didnt-tell.html

This slogan has been heard before. When do I get to play Won't Get Fooled Again?

Now the truth comes out.. these students were professional protesters. It wasn't the picture of Ignatieff that flagged them as troublemakers, it was something else they posted on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2212298927&v=wall

That's right, "Enviro Club". The same group that has caused disruptions at several of PM Harper's appearances over the past few years.

Lot's more here:

http://blackrod.blogspot.com/2011/04/inventing-scandal-what-msm-didnt-tell.html

:rolleyes:

Have fun while it lasts...

What are you talking about? Those are totally different people.

I find it absolutely ridiculous that some of you partisan hacks are continuing to defend this when the campaign manager and the RCMP both have apologized for what happened. The only person still defending this stupidity is Stephen Harper and you fools have your heads so far up his ass, he only needs to open his mouth for you to breathe.

I wonder why didn't the "students" go to Liberal and NDP meetings. Not as boring :)

While not as overwhelmingly oblivious as Bryan, you don't have a clue either. They got kicked out because they already had pictures taken with Iggy and Layton and posted them on their Facebook profile.

This is speculation of the girl. This has nothing to do with the real life.

It's also speculation that she would cause trouble. No such thing happened in the real life. What did happen in the real life was a buch of RCMP thugs throwing her out of an address given by the Prime Minister of Canada, although she caused no disruption.

Edited by cybercoma

It's also speculation that she would cause trouble.

Who is the author of this speculation? You?

What did happen in the real life was a buch of RCMP thugs throwing her out of an address given by the Prime Minister of Canada, although she caused no disruption.

In the their today's statement the RCMP did not confirm they dealt with a girl named Awish Aslam.

RCMP confirmed they removed some not registered intruders. Awish Aslam was a registered guest and had kind of a badge.

Please, check your reality.

I think you're suffering from some mis-directed rage here. I'd say your complaints should be focused on the 'political correctness' movement that's swept many at every level of society. (or as I call it the right not to be offended by anything ever movement). If you think this is limited to students you're dead wrong.

Just so. Political Correctness is common, is often annoying, and is married to no particular political slant, much less a particular age group.

I love how the "no new voters wanted" message by Harper is tracking both on msm every day (morning, noon and night) as well as having gone viral on the web... :D

Please, please, please keep that message coming all the way to election day...

You have NO evidence.

You have no brain and it doesn't stop you from making stupid and silly comments...

If Harper sees the comments you make; in that case YOU I'm sure wouldn't have any problem "getting in"... There are many just like YOU at every event he holds... :)

(pssst, quick, take any "friends" you have on facebook that you're not sure of how they vote off your friends list before the Harper "facebook cops" find them and you're kept out of Harper's events because of THEM.) ;)

Edited by GWiz

RCMP thugs throwing her out of an address given by the Prime Minister of Canada, although she caused no disruption.

Only because she was ugly. Discrimination!

But then again she's still ugly.

Saipan and GWiz - would you care to bring up the level of debate a touch ?

It's going down on this thread.

No problem for me my friend...

My sig line says it all anyway...

However, having said that, you too should always remember that one has to read beyond the "head line" to get to the meat of the story...

Some people (not you) are incapable of doing that... :)