Students Asked to Leave CPC rally in London

To prevent crime register and confiscate from the law abiding.

Sorry, but your meaning is unclear to me. Is this a reference to the gun registry or have they branched out into other areas?

Since we have no constitutional right to property anything can be confiscated with the proper legislation. Cars with V-8 engines must be high on the list.

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, but your meaning is unclear to me. Is this a reference to the gun registry or have they branched out into other areas?

Into confiscation.

Since we have no constitutional right to property

Thanks to sleaze like Trudeau.

anything can be confiscated with the proper legislation. Cars with V-8 engines must be high on the list.

Yes, liberals and Greens have a plan for us.

http://www.treehugger.com/Asian-cargo-bike.jpg

Why you need to be Prime Minister to apologize for what you did?

Why it's silly? Stepen Harper didn't pepper spray anyone, yet he still apologized.

Chretien is mute? He wasn't when he "pud pepper on his plade".

How do you know what "everybody" knows?

Why do you keep comparing the two? Chretien's actions don't excuse Stephen Harper. They were different incidents and both wrong.

Too late for what? Having to deal with some uncomfortable questioning? God forbid.

What are you trying to say? Is it that only the Conservatives identify potential hecklers in their private rallies and ask them to leave or are you saying that the other parties are somehow immune to heckling and don't have to worry about the problem? One thing I will agree to is that what Mr. Crietien did was far worse than what the Conservatives have done.

P.S. Is is just me or is it clear that some of these "trolls" are party employees pretending to be ordinary citizens? That is much more newsworthy than anything they are posting.

Edited by Murray B.

P.S. Is is just me or is it clear that some of these "trolls" are party employees pretending to be ordinary citizens?

It would just be you, but I can't imagine the CPC would be paying you to say what you say. You aren't helping their cause. :lol:

What are you trying to say? Is it that only the Conservatives identify potential hecklers in their private rallies and ask them to leave or are you saying that the other parties are somehow immune to heckling and don't have to worry about the problem? One thing I will agree to is that what Mr. Crietien did was far worse than what the Conservatives have done.

P.S. Is is just me or is it clear that some of these "trolls" are party employees pretending to be ordinary citizens? That is much more newsworthy than anything they are posting.

Well we all saw those ads for right-wing writers on Craigslist. :)

The problem is THERE :)

According to Global News the student was not some undecided waif just wanting to make up her mind.

"Layton said Awish Aslam, 19, a political science student, is an NDP supporter..."

It looks like the people at the rally had made a good call except this girl knew exactly what actions to take to embarrass the Conservatives anyway. It was a no-win situation for them.

The NDP used to be better than this.

Layton will be trailing :D

You are missing an important point. For more than fifty years there was only one party in Canada, who shall remain nameless, that would tell any lie to obtain and keep power. Now we seem to have another one.

There is no way that an "NDP supporter" is going to attend rallies for other parties so she can decide how to vote. Any party "supporter" must already know how they will vote.

You guys really are a hoot.

An NDP supporter with Ignatieff's pic on her facebook page. At least try and get a credible story to spin.

Harper's fingers are caught in the proverbial cookie jar here, and there is no way Harper could weasel out of it, and that's why Harper apologized. It's not complicated, just plain and simple over the top Conservative strong arm tactics which backfired.

Edited by Harry

You are missing an important point. For more than fifty years there was only one party in Canada, who shall remain nameless, that would tell any lie to obtain and keep power. Now we seem to have another one.

There is no way that an "NDP supporter" is going to attend rallies for other parties so she can decide how to vote. Any party "supporter" must already know how they will vote.

Is "The NDP used to be better then this." your new sig line??

:D

If only that were true, which it very clearly isn't (Harper calls the shots as to what issue, like "coalition", the media covers) Harper would still be seen for what he is, a dictatorial control freak... B)

Do you really think HARPER decides what the media covers??? :rolleyes:

It was a no-win situation for them.

That's for sure, and they eventually conceded the game by apologizing. I'm enjoying watching you refuse to give up though.

Tell me why she's a terrible person for having a party preference. :)

Edited by BubberMiley