Israel's Intercepts Ship Carrying Arms

Quote 1: You just mean words that you invented inside your head as opposed to what I said? Im not supporting ethnic cleansing at all, Im opposing it.

Quote 2: Leave the occupied territores or enjoy violence forever and deserve it.

So which of your two quotes do really mean, then?

Your argument, if it can be called such, seems to rely on the implicit assumption that any resistance to the illegal expansion of a state amounts to ethnic cleansing. Perhaps you would like to have a go at justifying that assumption.

Applying the same logic, one might argue that the French resistance to Nazi rule amounted to ethnic cleansing on the part of the French.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's only ethnic cleansing if the cleansing is of ethnics....jews are too white to qualify...

Are you aware that international rulings on the illegality of Israeli settlements cite conventions aimed at preventing ethnic cleansing?

Based on those rulings, it is a demonstrated fact that Israel has been engaged in ethnic cleansing, as defined by the international community, for quite some time.

Are Palestinians "too white to qualify" as well? :rolleyes:

When have they ever said that they would leave Israel alone if they did leave the occupied territories? Hint, they haven't.

Sorry but thats horseshit and you dont even know who "THEY" is. The palestinian side is pushing for a two state solution based on the 67 borders which is what the entire world recognizes as legal. They have even offered to make numerous concessions and let Israel KEEP some of the land they illegally occupy. Theres definately some Arabs that still would like Israel gone completely just like theres some Jews that think Palestinians should be ethnically cleansed from the west bank, but thats by no means the aggregate arab position.

But go ahead. Keep inventing stuff.

Your argument, if it can be called such, seems to rely on the implicit assumption that any resistance to the illegal expansion of a state amounts to ethnic cleansing. Perhaps you would like to have a go at justifying that assumption.

So in your opinion, Jews have zero connection to the so-called (named in 1948) West Bank?

Applying the same logic, one might argue that the French resistance to Nazi rule amounted to ethnic cleansing on the part of the French.

Ah, yes...the ol' Jews are the new Nazis line of thinking. Best check-out the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem to find out who the real Nazis are.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohammad_Amin_al-Husayni

Are you aware that international rulings on the illegality of Israeli settlements cite conventions aimed at preventing ethnic cleansing?

Based on those rulings, it is a demonstrated fact that Israel has been engaged in ethnic cleansing, as defined by the international community, for quite some time.

Are Palestinians "too white to qualify" as well? :rolleyes:

Theyre aware of all that stuff they just dont care. Theyre basically sports fans that will support their team unconditionally no matter what. These guys would gleefully cheer Israel on even if they rounded up the palestinians and started executing them all.

Theyre aware of all that stuff they just dont care. Theyre basically sports fans that will support their team unconditionally no matter what. These guys would gleefully cheer Israel on even if they rounded up the palestinians and started executing them all.

That would earn you a good beating in person.

Before I comment on your analogy and the logic you are fumbling with...could you itemize the German civilian settlements in occupied france ...either alphabetically or by population...

Thanks for your attention

Before I comment on your analogy and the logic you are fumbling with...could you itemize the German civilian settlements in occupied france ...either alphabetically or by population...

After that, what say you and I round-up some A-rabs!

:rolleyes:

So in your opinion, Jews have zero connection to the so-called (named in 1948) West Bank?

Whether they have a connection to it or not is irrelevant. Unless you believe that England similarly has a right to annex the eastern sea-board of the United States because they have a "connection" to the area.

Ah, yes...the ol' Jews are the new Nazis line of thinking. Best check-out the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem to find out who the real Nazis are.

It has nothing to do with equating the jews to nazis, but to show the incoherence of your reasoning. I chose an example that was wildly ridiculous to demonstrate the ridiculousness of your "argument."

Do you deny that the German invasion of France was for the purpose of expanding the nation of Germany?

cite for your cites please

Link

The International Court of Justice and the international community say these settlements are illegal,[3][4] Israel disputes this.[5] The United Nations has repeatedly upheld the view that Israel's construction of settlements constitutes violation of the Fourth Geneva Convention.[6]

Article 49 of the Fourth Geneva Convention

The Occupying Power shall not deport or transfer parts of its own civilian population into the territory it occupies.

Whether they have a connection to it or not is irrelevant. Unless you believe that England similarly has a right to annex the eastern sea-board of the United States because they have a "connection" to the area.

I didn't mention 'annex'. I'm talking about a West Bank with both Jewish and Arab populations...like Israel. Or is that not Kosher?

It has nothing to do with equating the jews to nazis, but to show the incoherence of your reasoning. I chose an example that was wildly ridiculous to demonstrate the ridiculousness of your "argument."

M.Dancer: Before I comment on your analogy and the logic you are fumbling with...could you itemize the German civilian settlements in occupied france ...either alphabetically or by population...

Thanks for your attention.

Answer Dancer...

The establishment of German settlements would have had no bearing on whether or not france had a right to resist the occupation. The settlements are PART OF the occupation.

You think it would be any different if the situation was reversed? Please.

Yup it would. I would take offence, demand you take it back then if that didn't work we'd be taking it outside.

No actually if you werent on the other end of a thousand miles of fibre all youd do is shut your trap and stare at your feet.

Your internet tough guy act is amusing though. :lol:

No actually if you werent on the other end of a thousand miles of fibre all youd do is shut your trap and stare at your feet.

Your internet tough guy act is amusing though. :lol:

I bounced many a tough guy right out of the concert halls, Emo.

:lol:

I didn't mention 'annex'. I'm talking about a West Bank with both Jewish and Arab populations...like Israel. Or is that not Kosher?

Its about as Kosher as it would be if the Arabs used military force to establish "civilian" settlements near Telaviv. Would that be Kosher?