Synagogue, schools attacked in Tunisia

jbg

One of the reasons I'm proud to be Jewish.

Also one of the reasons I say to you, your thread of course will incite responses on cue just like Bud's because he is a mirror version of you-someone who thinks he is superior to others and thinks the way to establish his identity is to point out the savagery of others. You both fail miserably.

All you have both done is misappropriate savage human behaviour to give yourselves a pretext to spew your own hatred.

Edited by Rue

Also one of the reasons I say to you, your thread of course will incite responses on cue just like Bud's because he is a mirror version of you-someone who thinks he is superior to others and thinks the way to establish his identity is to point out the savagery of others. You both fail miserably.

All you have both done is misappropriate savage human behaviour to give yourselves a pretext to spew your own hatred.

unfortunately you have once again failed, rue, to understand a post.

jbg wrote:

This story, excerpts below got little coverage, but imagine the outcry if a mosque in Israel were set ablaze? Or in Canada? Or in the U.S.?

i gave him a few examples of mosques being torched by israeli settlers and in the u.s., which replies to his misinformation.

you're unable to comprehend the difference, where jbg denies that such things happen to muslims, while i never denied it happened to jews.

so you're trying to scorn me for pointing out jbg's blatant misinformation and comparing my comments to his and somehow nominating yourself as the guy who is the judge of fair and balanced information on this forum? get real.

Hatred?

Not me.

what you are, is a liar. i'm not saying this out of hate, i'm just stating a fact.

if you were making a mistake, you would at least come out and say, 'oh hey. thank you for the correction.'

instead, you pretend that you were not corrected and go onto your next anti-islam post.

instead, you pretend that you were not corrected and go onto your next anti-islam post.
What beyond your fevered imagination makes my opening post an anti-Islam post?

Denying the soviets access to oil? Get real.

Hey I always thought that was a really stupid reason too but you're still fairly new here and I guess you don't realize how many of the characters I'm arguing with here eventually throw that out as the justification for most of the support America and the west have given dictators in the region.

In addition to all the other problems Israel is faced with it also stands as a glaring symbol of the west and in particular America. It just sucks to be them I guess and I suspect it will continue to suck, probably for centuries. It's just tragic, it really is.

Edited by eyeball

In addition to all the other problems Israel is faced with it also stands as a glaring symbol of the west and in particular America. It just sucks to be them I guess and I suspect it will continue to suck, probably for centuries. It's just tragic, it really is.
Eyeball, I think you hit the nail on the head. The problem with Israel is not about settlements or pre- or post-1967 boundaries.

What you identified kicked off the 1967 war in the first place. Israel is a gleeming, modern, Western country in the midst of backward lands. In most of those lands, the average person lives in comparative squalor compared to splendor in which the rulers live. Nothing has changed since. Thus the attacks on synagogues.

As far as the attacks on mosques, my understanding, indeed prayer, is that they are punished severely by the Israeli authority. In my mind there is little lower than attacks on religious institutions and attacks aimed at civilians.

In my mind there is little lower than attacks on religious institutions and attacks aimed at civilians.

We're of like minds then. The only thing that's lower is providing material and financial support to the dictators of the backward squalid countries that surround Israel.

Of all the countries that should be complaining the loudest about this it is Israel.

What makes you think every one of bud's posts are anti-jewish?

I can only speak for myself and the answer is two words, "the content".

He and JBG deserve each other and if you want to cheer Bud on as a groupie be my guest.

I just want it clear, I am Oleg Bach's groupie especially when he raves about

hypocritical politicians engaging in sodomy but I have not bought any Oleg Bach

t-shirts yet.

Oleg I am making you famous with my references. Soon you will be on Saturday Night Live.

He and JBG deserve each other and if you want to cheer Bud on as a groupie be my guest.

I can see and agree for the most part it is based on content, but I would argue that it is based on context, and not content. And I also agree on not playing into the game, the game of divisive rhetoric which goes nowhere.

you shouldn't feel so offended. there are many in your tribe who criticize israel the same way i do. in fact, some of the most important people who seek justice and who recognize the faults in your tribe are also jewish.

you also have a choice to point out where exactly in my content i am being anti-jewish or you can just throw baseless accusations. you choose as to what kind of person you want to be.