Gay vs. Animal Marriage?

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not know why I like the colour blue. I doubt that it is biologically fixed and I am not sure that it is just choice. I really do not care because there is no reason for me to justify this to anyone.

I am surprised by the number of "biologists" in this thread. The assumption consistently is that heterosexuality has a purpose and that purpose is reproduction. As someone said earlier, that may be a result not a purpose. I highly doubt that most sexual encounters are intended to produce children. Can someone offer me the biological function/purpose of the human chin? I very highly doubt anyone can since biologists have not been able to do so. People are confusing effect with purpose and they are not the same thing at all.

Prediction? Without biological variance, our species would be eliminated. That is why species are placed on the endangered list even though there are some living in captivity and thousands may still exist in the wild. Once genetic traits are eliminated, it is only a matter of time before the entire species is gone. Rather than consider homosexuality as biological deviance, perhaps it is just different and even important.

I am sure that everyone can easily think of ways in which heterosexual and homosexual behaviour is "sick".

I don't care if it's natural or not, if your favorite color is blue, or if hetorosexual/homosexual is sick. Penis and feces don't mix. I don't care how you try to explain it, if I'm wrong or right, if it feels good or what. Butt sex is nasty! I will always label anyone (homo or hetero) NASTY if they partake in sodomy. And I'm picking on the homos because whether they are female or male, they're going have butt sex sometime! Nasty, sweaty, feces, stinking, sticky ass sex! Sodomy can never be justified.

Sodomy can never be justified.

I highly doubt anyone will convince you otherwise, but the question is whether people should be able to live in peace whether they are heterosexual or homosexual. This should be pretty easily understood coming from a nation that values individual liberty and freedom and is currently sending people to their deaths for that objective. As August has said, "I do not agree with what you say (or do), but I would fight to the death for your right to say (do) it"

I do not understand why you have such an emotional reaction to this issue. I mean really, who cares what others do in their own home?

Vagina over ass anyday BD!

Cartman, homos & heteros can live in peace. I'm not anti-homosexual, just anti-sodomy. Homos & sodomy go hand and hand though. And when only 1-2% of the population are homosexual... something's not right there. Either, the parents sheltered them, let the boys play with dolls too long, not enough guidance, girls could never attract men and grew up lesbian, boys could never get a girl, parents told them it was OK to be homosexual, trendy. I'll never buy it that they were born that way.

I'm not anti-homosexual, just anti-sodomy. Homos & sodomy go hand and hand though.

No, they don't. Not all agy men engage in anal sex. If you actually knew any gay people, you'd know that.

And when only 1-2% of the population are homosexual... something's not right there. Either, the parents sheltered them, let the boys play with dolls too long, not enough guidance, girls could never attract men and grew up lesbian, boys could never get a girl, parents told them it was OK to be homosexual, trendy. I'll never buy it that they were born that way.

Okay, either you're a joke or you really are that ignorant. That kind of tired bullshit has been knocking around for too long. Do you have any evidence to support your conclusions ? Or are you talking out of your ass, as usual?

No, they don't. Not all agy men engage in anal sex. If you actually knew any gay people, you'd know that.

Got any evidence to support that? Or just taking their word?

Okay, either you're a joke or you really are that ignorant. That kind of tired bullshit has been knocking around for too long. Do you have any evidence to support your conclusions ? Or are you talking out of your ass, as usual?

It's not bullshit. Study some human/child behavior. Then form a conclusion. Many of them.

Got any evidence to support that? Or just taking their word?

Certainly "their woprd" would hold a lot more sway than yours. The figure I saw was only about 15 per cent of gay men regularly practice anal sex, though most have tried it at one point.

All Anal.

There is a common misconception that anal sex is practised almost exclusively by gay men. This is certainly not the case. An estimated one third of gay couples do not include anal intercourse in their lovemaking with about one third of heterosexual couples doing so from time to time. About 10 per cent of heterosexual couples have anal intercourse as a regular feature of their lovemaking. In absolute numbers, more heterosexual couples have anal sex than homosexual couples.
It's not bullshit. Study some human/child behavior. Then form a conclusion. Many of them.

No, it is bullshit. Tell you what: since you claim to have gay friends, why don't you ask them if they consider their sexual preference a choice or the result of some environmental factor. Physiological, environmental or social factors can influence sexual preferences, but the idea that its strictly environmental is problematic as it leads into the notion that homosexuality is "wrong".

The real fallacy though, lies in viewing sexuality as a bianary gay/straight paradigm. I think the reality is more of a continuum, which would explain the wide variance in sexual behaviors and prefernces.

Sure BD... you're with them 24/7 eh?

"fisting & rimming"...nice! If they're not putting penis in, it's something else! I especially love how the author uses the term "lovemaking"... appeals to the reader vs. "sodomy" Trying to make it more acceptable.

So when you're cramming your lovers filthy ass with penis (woman or man) do you let them return the favor? Even if it's your wife strapping on a 9 incher? I've always wondered this when heteros explain that it's stimulating! Is the man taking it to, or just the woman? C'mon ladies...be honest here! Your man letting you shove it up there?

Sure BD... you're with them 24/7 eh?

"fisting & rimming"...nice! If they're not putting penis in, it's something else! I especially love how the author uses the term "lovemaking"... appeals to the reader vs. "sodomy" Trying to make it more acceptable.

Acceptable or not, you still haven't answered the original question: what business is it of yours how people want to schtupp each other? If it's none of your business and doesn't affect you, why do you care?

So when you're cramming your lovers filthy ass with penis (woman or man) do you let them return the favor? Even if it's your wife strapping on a 9 incher? I've always wondered this when heteros explain that it's stimulating! Is the man taking it to, or just the woman? C'mon ladies...be honest here! Your man letting you shove it up there?

I find your prurient interest in other people's sex lives to be very curious. You claim to be revolted, yet are dying to know all the salacious details.

Sodomy can never be justified. 

You know what else is nasty? Vaginas. They smell weird, are all mucousy and, occassionally, bleed all over the place. Why would someone want to go near one of those? It's just sick. I don't care if its natural or not, vaginas can never be justified. 

A little more bold and direct than I am used to but it is a key point. When I said: 'I am sure that everyone can easily think of ways in which heterosexual and homosexual behaviour is "sick".', I kinda had something like this in mind.

Homosexuality is effectively demonized by association with filth. As a child, I remember hating so-called "fags" even before I even knew what the term actually meant. I think that this shows we teach hate in the guise of morality very early in life.

First off -- women dont' have penis', so I don't see how half of the homosexual population is 'sick', based on the premise that feces and penis' don't mix.

Moreover, let's just clear up some misunderstandings about anal sex here for a second.

First off: heterosexual people do it often. It's their choice. It's none of your business.

Second off: homosexuals don't do it as often as you think. Anal sex only happens about 50% of the time. In fact, there is much less penetration going on in the homosexual world than in the hetero world. How does sex happen? Mutual JO and blow jobs, of course. It's much more in line with the culture in fact.

Third off: 'shit' or 'feces' is rarely involved -- if it's done properly. Get it? In fact, I suspect, that feces is much more of a problem in the hetero sphere than anywhere else.

----------

The aspect of sex is secondary to the debate, IMO.

From a policy point of view, it makes much more sense to have it so that those who are gay to be who they are from the get go. They'll be more sucessful, less likely to abuse drugs, alcohol, cigs, and commit suicide, and moreover, there will be fewer broken families.

If you're worried that homosexuals are 'recruiting'...get over yourself. You can't force a heterosexual to go down on somebody of their gender no more than you can get a homosexual to go bi. It just doesn't work.

Homosexuals don't want, nor need, the chubby ass, ill-adjusted ghetto-trash that most homophobes are producing.

• 3 weeks later...

Why should we continue to be stuck in our old prejudices forever. This is not really a sexual issue; it is one of respect and tolerance. Why should they not have the choice of making their partnership legal and binding. They take nothing away from anyone else. Marriage is not that sacred anyhow; look at the large percentage of divorces. To become melodramatic and claims that it would lead to accepting other forms of non traditonal marriages is nonsense. I think a lot of controversy could have been avoided by giving their partnerships a different name but giving them the same rights of benefits that we enjoy and suffer.

• 2 weeks later...
Why should we continue to be stuck in our old prejudices forever. This is not really a sexual issue; it is one of respect and tolerance. Why should they not have the choice of making their partnership legal and binding. They take nothing away from anyone else. Marriage is not that sacred anyhow; look at the large percentage of divorces. To become melodramatic and claims that it would lead to accepting other forms of non traditonal marriages is nonsense. I think a lot of controversy could have been avoided by giving their partnerships a different name but giving them the same rights of benefits that we enjoy and suffer.

Americans do not want to respect or even tolerate deviant sexual behavior. Go to Canada, Holland or anywhere in Europe if this is how you want to live your life. America isn't Europe, and we don't want to be! We have our laws, they differ from world opinion and we like that! The world needs to respect and tolerate that! Not try and change it; then hate us because we're not tolerant enough. The government let the people decide on what to do about "civil unions", and we don't want it! So deal with it. The gay community has been shot down by the people (white, black, brown, Asian, Hispanic, Muslim, Christian...), yet they are still trying to force this tolerance on us. Blacks & Hispanics finally came out and voted for once... These are 'Traditionals' on this issue. Do you really believe that Jose wants his son coming home to say he's marrying Johnny? What would the family down in mexico say at the next reunion?

What rights do they not have besides the recognition of marriage? Do Muslims recognize gay marriage? Is this acceptable in the Mideast? If this were an issue anywhere else in the world (besides America) I'm sure there would be no news on it.

Americans do not want to respect or even tolerate deviant sexual behavior. Go to Canada, Holland or anywhere in Europe if this is how you want to live your life. America isn't Europe, and we don't want to be!

Oh, then y'all are in good company with places like Saudi Arabia, Iran, Egypt etc.: real bastions of enlightenment. :rolleyes:

We have our laws, they differ from world opinion and we like that! The world needs to respect and tolerate that! Not try and change it; then hate us because we're not tolerant enough.

One could apply the same logic to make a case for why it was wrong to depose the Taliban: sure they were backwards and intolerant, but we should just respect and tolerate that! :rolleyes: