Which Muslims can we trust?

Mr.Canada

You know, I keep hearing this and I just don't buy it. Western meddling? For what? Well, because they're CRAZY over there, and oil is the lifeblood of our economies.

Time to switch to other methods of producing and harnessing energy. Oil is not the end all be all.

Not to mention we need it to heat our freaking houses! Is the "west" meddling with Canada or Norway or the UK? Nope

The west includes Canada. And to some extent most of Europe is part of the 'west' in the sense that it is westernized.

. Because those are stable nations whose management of their oil supplies is intelligent and capable.

And there are really only a handful of those types of countries that you describe.

The West, by which you mean the US and UK, I suppose, meddles only where they are already unstable and, oh, did I mention CRAZY and likely to either blow up the oil fields or refuse to sell oil to the west or some other threatening thing. I don't find that 'meddling' to be a shock. In fact, I'd be shocked if they weren't doing their best to ensure oil supplies remain stable.

Instability makes the price of oil rise. Guess who benefits.

BTW, how much western meddling has there been in Yemen, which has no oil? Doing well, are they?

No oil? Yemen produces about 400,000 barrels a day. They rank in the mid 30's globaly for oil production. It's not a lot of oil compared to the top producers (Saudi, Arabia, Russia, USA, Iran, Mexico, Canada ect...)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Moonlight Graham: Excellent response and the one I was thinking of. We don't know which Muslims are good people who may be religious but want to live a balanced free life just as I do and which Muslims would like to kidnap us and cut our heads off.

OH FFS, so you treat all Muslims as suspect before you know what the real deal is?

It's honestly very scary, so I keep my guard up around all Muslims until I am convinced they're not going to kidnap me and chop my head off due to me being an infidel.

Just for this, I (being a white atheist) want to cut your hand off. Just so you wont by typing any more retarded drivel like this.

There are Al Queda sleeper cells in Canada right now, to think otherwise is simply being naive imo.

And you won't be able to find anything from the authorities that say we have Al-CIA-DUH, sleeper cells in Canada.

These are groups who wish to take over the world and force everyone to be Muslim and pray to Allah or die. They use violence to further their aims. I don't think people will take it seriously until they bomb Canada and kill hundreds of people and it will happen at some point. A few years ago we had t he Toronto 18 and we had the group who wanted to blow up the TSE. The bomb is coming it's just a matter of when.

I agree, we are due for a terror attack. It won't be from Muslims though.

Edited by GostHacked

You evern stop to think why they want to kill you? Once you figure that out, then a real solution can be reached.

Decades of western meddling won't have anything to do with that, now would it?

There is a answer, but you fail to understand the real question.

I used to think the same thing. Then i did some intense research on the subject, on the history and the ideology of al-Qaeda, Bin Laden, and the Islamist movement.

"Western meddling" is only part of the reason why radicals wish to kill us. The other major reason is the radical Islamist ideology that a minority of Muslims such as Bin Laden follow, much rooted in the Islamic writings/teachings of Sayyid Qubt (founder of Qutbism), who expressed the idea of offensive jihad against those who are not "true Muslims", and to have a worldwide conquest of Islam. Do a wiki search of al-Qaeda or read any book/scholarly journal article about the subject and Qutbism will be central, and i encourage everyone to read up on it.

I used to think the same thing. Then i did some intense research on the subject, on the history and the ideology of al-Qaeda, Bin Laden, and the Islamist movement.

"Western meddling" is only part of the reason why radicals wish to kill us. The other major reason is the radical Islamist ideology that a minority of Muslims such as Bin Laden follow, much rooted in the Islamic writings/teachings of Sayyid Qubt (founder of Qutbism), who expressed the idea of offensive jihad against those who are not "true Muslims", and to have a worldwide conquest of Islam. Do a wiki search of al-Qaeda or read any book/scholarly journal article about the subject and Qutbism will be central, and i encourage everyone to read up on it.

I'd suggest watching The Power of Nightmares from a BBC documentarist , Adam Cutris. I am aware of Qutb and some of his history.

The Rise of The Politics of Fear.

Part 1 - Baby It's Cold Outsite.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5lByw7kvS0&feature=fvst

Part 2 - The Phantom Victory

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0kNNqZk3mg

Part 3 - The Shadows in the Cave.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HvzR8w1z2g

It's really scary as you never know which of these Muslims will try to blow up a bus or the subway like they did in Russia. Two Muslim women wearing the Niaqab blew up a bus and blow up an airport.

In Canada a Muslim can walk into an airport and blow it up before going through the security check. Think about this while you're standing in line waiting to get checked.

We need to start questioning who exactly is in our country and what their motivations are for being here.

It's really scary as you never know which of these Muslims will try to blow up a bus or the subway like they did in Russia. Two Muslim women wearing the Niaqab blew up a bus and blow up an airport.

In Canada a Muslim can walk into an airport and blow it up before going through the security check. Think about this while you're standing in line waiting to get checked.

We need to start questioning who exactly is in our country and what their motivations are for being here.

In Canada, anybody "can walk into an airport and blow it up before going through the security check", not just Muslims. There are other nutters out there.

Of course you got some cite on this. Otherwise, just more bullshit from you.

You and I can do the same thing if we are really determined to do it. I guess maybe more radiation scanners and invasive pat downs are the solution?

You are an idiot, or a purposeful troll. Not sure which one. You can prefere to live in fear all you want. I don't fear the Muslims, or Christians, or Jews, ect ect ... I do fear the crazy idiots out there, and they belong to every religion, every race, every creed.

The fact we don't see terror attacks in proportion to the 1.5 billion of muslims out there must tell you something. If you can actually form a critical thought.

Edited by GostHacked

Well fair is fair. Why are you in our country and what are your motivations for being here?

And don't try to horsehit me either, I can spot those Internet terrorists who go around trying to make people afraid with terror while they are standing in line to be checked. Remember, you are now being judged by your own rules. Measure up or start packing...

Edited by Shwa

Ah, the Hutaree. Weren't they going to march on Washington and force Obama out of the White House, even if it took bloodshed?

That was one of their goals. Also officials claimed that the Hutaree were going to make an assault on a US military base. Which to me sounds really dumb, who in their right mind would attack a military base loaded with weapons and the people with the know how to use said weapons. It's a suicide mission, so on that angle I doubt they really wanted to invade a military base.

Well fair is fair. Why are you in our country and what are your motivations for being here?

And don't try to horsehit me either, I can spot those Internet terrorists who go around trying to make people afraid with terror while they are standing in line to be checked. Remember, you are now being judged by your own rules. Measure up or start packing...

Mr. Canada is one of those people who has a method of divide and conquer. And it distracts from the real issue, which is the powers that be are screwing all of us over while pitting us against one another.

His attitude only facilitates more terrorism. Why do they 'hate' us? You only have to look at the likes of Mr. Canada to know why they hate us.

That was one of their goals. Also officials claimed that the Hutaree were going to make an assault on a US military base. Which to me sounds really dumb, who in their right mind would attack a military base loaded with weapons and the people with the know how to use said weapons. It's a suicide mission, so on that angle I doubt they really wanted to invade a military base.

But they are "true heroes" to the radical fringe right wing.

Sort of like Christians who say the same thing?

Yah and the Jews and the atheists...and all the rest...God does not talk to individuals - or does he personally give instructions to groups...If you hear the voice of God you had better see a doctor..problem is so-called religious leaders...take command...religion should have no leader...because only the all mighty is in charge...It is doubtful that God would actually pick out a person and say..."YOU are now the supreme leader".................Devine authority takes place all on it's own..we don't need go betweens.....as if the almight needs a human to speak on his behalf...When God speaks...it is not with a human voice....It is with an intensity that make thunder and earthquakes seem like a soothing kiss....

Just about all the atheists I know really don't have a problem with God - they have an issue with religion...with people playing God...as said before - we are imperfect machines and we poop...never trust anyone fully that must sit on a toilet in the morning...the toilet is as close as we will get to having a holy throne....People should just shut up and listen to what nature tells them and try to get along in the natural world. Nature might be as close as we get to seeing the face or hearing the voice of God.

Yup. "Freedom of religion...but only if you believe what we believe."

Judge the individual not the group...sure there are Muslims you can trust....but in the end if it was Islam or your life - I am sure that you would be tossed under the bus...The atheists - and the Jews...etc...will also toss you under the bus in favour of the tribe---religion is tribalism...and family comes first I suppose.

Judge the individual not the group...sure there are Muslims you can trust....but in the end if it was Islam or your life - I am sure that you would be tossed under the bus...The atheists - and the Jews...etc...will also toss you under the bus in favour of the tribe---religion is tribalism...and family comes first I suppose.

I agree. Religion is a curse at times. However, I am sure God is happpy about all those wars and deaths committed in "His name". After all, how could He not be since everybody claims He is on their side?