Which Muslims can we trust?

Mr.Canada

Of course you got some cite on this. Otherwise, just more bullshit from you.

This is going to be very embarrasssing for you. You seriously don't remeber the huge bomb blast when a woman suicide bimber blew herself up in the Russian subwat train. A suicide bomber also detonated herself in a Russian airport a couple weeks ago I believe. Seriously, Google these two incidents before I need to post them myself. It was all over the news.

You and I can do the same thing if we are really determined to do it. I guess maybe more radiation scanners and invasive pat downs are the solution?

The solution s for everyone to stop playing politically correct games and start going after the threat. Islamic men and women. They're the ones blowing things up.

The fact we don't see terror attacks in proportion to the 1.5 billion of muslims out there must tell you something. If you can actually form a critical thought.

Muslims are carrying out bombings and be headings in the west to the innocent people.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unintentionally hilarious.

The Hutaree insignia includes a sword, crossed spears, and the letters "CCR" which stand for "Colonial Christian Republic." [12] Hutaree members use a unique system of paramilitary ranks with titles from highest to lowest: Radok, Boramander, Zulif, Arkon, Rifleman (three grades), Lukore, and Gunner (three grades). [12] University of Pennsylvania linguistics professor Mark Liberman commented: "I don't see basis in biblical or military history for Radok, Boramander, Zulif, Arkon, and Lukore. They sound kind of like Pokémon names (e.g. Arbok, Charmander, Zubat), but there's no precedent there, either."

Don't know why but I just find the thought of a bunch of religious nutbars naming themselves after Pokeman characters to be worth plenty of giggles

This is going to be very embarrasssing for you. You seriously don't remeber the huge bomb blast when a woman suicide bimber blew herself up in the Russian subwat train. A suicide bomber also detonated herself in a Russian airport a couple weeks ago I believe. Seriously, Google these two incidents before I need to post them myself. It was all over the news.

No it's not embarassing, I asked for a cite, and you failed to deliver. So please google it and put it in your next post.

The solution s for everyone to stop playing politically correct games and start going after the threat. Islamic men and women. They're the ones blowing things up.

*yawn*

Muslims are carrying out bombings and be headings in the west to the innocent people.

Not on the scale that you think we need to be scared of.

Unintentionally hilarious.

The Hutaree insignia includes a sword, crossed spears, and the letters "CCR" which stand for "Colonial Christian Republic." [12] Hutaree members use a unique system of paramilitary ranks with titles from highest to lowest: Radok, Boramander, Zulif, Arkon, Rifleman (three grades), Lukore, and Gunner (three grades). [12] University of Pennsylvania linguistics professor Mark Liberman commented: "I don't see basis in biblical or military history for Radok, Boramander, Zulif, Arkon, and Lukore. They sound kind of like Pokémon names (e.g. Arbok, Charmander, Zubat), but there's no precedent there, either."

Don't know why but I just find the thought of a bunch of religious nutbars naming themselves after Pokeman characters to be worth plenty of giggles

Makes it hard to take them seriously.

No it's not embarassing, I asked for a cite, and you failed to deliver. So please google it and put it in your next post.

Islamic women are carrying out suicide bombings in Russia. Killing innocent people.

A female suicide bomber is thought to be behind a Moscow airport blast which killed at least 35 people including one Briton. Source

Two female suicide bombers killed at least 38 people and injured more than 60 others in two Moscow subway stations in the morning rush hour on Monday, officials said. Source

Now, you know.