Democratic Congresswoman almost killed in Arizona

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh no! I misspelled the brand name of a popular brand of shrink wrap! My intellectual credibility is shot forever!

You're my new favourite character in this show.

/quote]

Black Dog, you shot your own credibility long before you misspelled a popular brand of shrink wrap.

You wrote: "I can clearly see your nuts." Did you mean that you can see through my shorts (in which case I would be very weary of being anywhere near you) or you just don't know the difference between "your" and "you're"?

Oh no! I misspelled the brand name of a popular brand of shrink wrap! My intellectual credibility is shot forever!

You're my new favourite character in this show.

/quote]

Black Dog, you shot your own credibility long before you misspelled a popular brand of shrink wrap.

You wrote: "I can clearly see your nuts." Did you mean that you can see through my shorts (in which case I would be very weary of being anywhere near you) or you just don't know the difference between "your" and "you're"?

Oh no...

A not so cryptic reference to your toe holds grip on historical reality and you think it was a veiled homosexual inference...

Black Dog was spot on...

:lol::lol:

Edited by Jack Weber

I'll admit the joke doesn't work nearly as well when written out versus spoken aloud. The whole gag hinges upon the difference between your/you're.

• I can see you're nuts = I can determine that you have mental health issues.
  • I can see your nuts = your testicles are visible.

As such, both are correct in the context of the joke.

Would now be a good time to point out that you used "weary" when you surely meant "wary"?

OMIGOD YOUR CREDIBILITY IS IN THE TOILET WHARRGHARRBL!

I'll admit the joke doesn't work nearly as well when written out versus spoken aloud. The whole gag hinges upon the difference between your/you're.

• I can see you're nuts = I can determine that you have mental health issues.
  • I can see your nuts = your testicles are visible.

As such, both are correct in the context of the joke.

Would now be a good time to point out that you used "weary" when you surely meant "wary"?

OMIGOD YOUR CREDIBILITY IS IN THE TOILET WHARRGHARRBL!

OK, professor, the definition of "weary" in my dictionary is: "tired, bored, to make or become tired".

The definition of "wary" is "watchful, cautious".

OK, professor, the definition of "weary" in my dictionary is: "tired, bored, to make or become tired".

The definition of "wary" is "watchful, cautious".

Yes, and you clearly meant the latter. (The former wouldn't quite make sense, really.)

So it was a misspelling.

Personally, I don't see misspellings as any big deal whatsoever; it's only when folks mock others' mistakes, and then make some themselves, that it becomes interesting to point it out.

I for one want to hear more about Ayn Rand's romance advice column.

Ayn Rand and, of course Ann Coulter are way beyond your scope of comprehension.

And - this is just a guess - nobody would be interested in any kind of romance with you.

With the possible exception of my lemon beagle, Daisy.

Edited by Yukon Jack

And - this is just a guess - nobody would be interested in any kind of romance with you.

With the possible exception of my lemon beagle, Daisy.

Coultergeist is beyong the comprehension of most sane people...

And your sophomoric beastiality reference prove you're outta time with anything relevant...

Back to freakdominion with ya'...

Edited by Jack Weber

I tried reading Ayn Rand back when I was a callow youth: her ideology of selfishness really resonated with someone who, at the time, had no life experience. But even then I couldn't get past the turgid prose, the wooden characterizations and, of course, the comic book plot points (I'm pretty sure Rearden metal was what they made Wolverine's claws out of, right?)

Ann Coulter, on the other hand, makes fuggin' Rand look like Deleuze. If Ayn is Marvel Comics, Ann is Bazooka Joe.

That's not what your mom said last time I was raw dogging the hell out of her.

HAPPY FRIDAY YOU GUYS.

:)

Ann Coulter? She's an idiot, but the people who admire her are much dumber. At least she knows how to sucker money out of you folks.

Ayn Rand admired a child murderer, because of his Nietzchian "masculine virtue." So that's interesting.

Ann Coulter is a multiple time best selling author. You should be as dumb as her. Good luck!

Liberals love and admire Margaret Sanger, the racist founder of Planned Parenthood. Ayn Rand admired a child murderer? Your icon is responsible for the butchering of over thirty millions innocent babies.