does the mainstream left care about rural Canada?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just as I thought. You have no answer! :lol:

Oh Professor...I have an answer...

I'm waiting for you to mistakenly stumble upon it and then claim(erroneously,of course) that your some sort of Mensa member for figuring out the simple and obvious...

Keep fishin' Prof. Kitzel,keep fishin'...

:lol:

Oh Professor...I have an answer...

I'm waiting for you to mistakenly stumble upon it and then claim(erroneously,of course) that your some sort of Mensa member for figuring out the simple and obvious...

Keep fishin' Prof. Kitzel,keep fishin'...

:lol:

Another post. Still no answer. :rolleyes:

Once again, I have no idea what book you're referring to in regards to your by-the-book conservatism. I also have no idea who you're referring to, and/or what you're referring to by End-Timers. And I'm not sure why you're bringing in the west, and America, and inferior allies, and Hamas, etc. Apparently you get distracted pretty easily by many different things. Not just Glenn Beck. :lol:

It was something of a tangent, certainly. That every word I wrote is true doesn't alter that fact.

As for your interesting theme throughout the remainder of this thread: "by the book"--whether speaking of conservatism or anything else--is an expression, you see, that doesn't actually refer to a specific book. Not to be taken absolutely literally, as you wonder querulously what "book" is being summoned here. I'm talking about doctrinaire beliefs.

Now, instead of using your doctrinaire conservatism as an example, which might make you defensive, I'll explain what I mean in a different sense:

There are doctrinaire leftists who might say: "Hmmm. Such-and-such is a typically leftist notion; therefore, I'm going to believe it."

That's outright hostility to independent thought.

And that's to what I was referring when I wrote "by the book." I get the feeling that everyone aside from yourself understood this instantly.

At any rate, I hope that helps.

Edited by bloodyminded