Hamas "We Con The World" Video

I admire this great Russian wisdom: Pig not in the least because it's so illustrative of how things are with many of us in life (and on this board too).

So why does a pig always find mud to roll in? Maybe because it's the only thing it looks for? The only thing it knows?

Edited by myata

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know that Israel's atrocities upset you and NaomiGlover. This should upset you more (link).

It does upset me, just as it doesn't negate or diminish Israeli or any other atrocities. And of course unlike these volatile and unpredictable events, Israeli land policies are authorised and advocated by its very government.

Edited by myata

It does upset me, just as it doesn't negate or diminish Israeli or any other atrocities. And of course unlike these volatile and unpredictable events, Israeli land policies are authorised and advocated by its very government.

Moral equivalence in action. Jews building homes for themselves is seen as an equivalent hostile act to the Arabs that blow them up.

Moral equivalence [Objectivity -m] in action. Jews building homes for themselves

on stolen land

is seen as an equivalent hostile act [as well as -m] to the Arabs that blow them up.

plus, of course that Arabs have no exclusive prerogative on blowing up homes.

Now, it more or less makes sense, enjoy!

Edited by myata

The scale of these other atrocities is so much greater than the collateral damage on Israel's attack on the ship of fools peace faux-tilla.

You are babbling Bob.

You want everyone to believe that Amnesty International, Red Cross, HRW, UNHCR are all lying and there is no problem in Gaza.

No one believes you Bob. Not even yourself.

Well, I believe him! Certainly, more than I believe you!

I can understand why you won't believe me, however. I've been following your posts for some months now and it's obvious that you don't accept that people can have different beliefs. In virtually every post where someone has expressed a different belief than yours about an issue you have flat out declared that they are lying!

This is a very interesting philosophy to hold. It presupposes that you must be absolutely right in what you believe. It defines anyone who disagrees with you as dishonest. It certainly explains your incredible lack of courtesy and manners!

Now you tell Bob that no one believes him. Who made you the spokesperson for everyone? I don't recall you ever asking me for my opinion. I do recall that when I expressed a belief in a thread you promptly called me a liar!

You might want to google up "Dale Carnegie".

The scale of these other atrocities is so much greater than the collateral damage on Israel's attack on the ship of fools peace faux-tilla.

It may be in one isolated episode, but one should also keep in mind the long term picture. UN reacted to Kyrgiz events just as it should keep reacting to the events in Israel and Palestine from objective and factual position.

It may be in one isolated episode, but one should also keep in mind the long term picture. UN reacted to Kyrgiz events just as it should keep reacting to the events in Israel and Palestine from objective and factual position.

But where are the reams of print?