"Manage your ignored users"

I guess that the people that have me on the ignore list are being nicely managed by myself . at least they are contained and out of the way.

I have yet to acutally put somebody on my ignore list. Probably because as a truth detector, it's my job to get input from even the most absurd posters.

I guess that the people that have me on the ignore list are being nicely managed by myself . at least they are contained and out of the way.

why would anyone put you on ignore? Much of the humour would be gone from this site without your contributions.

Edited by Natchuck

I have yet to acutally put somebody on my ignore list. Probably because as a truth detector, it's my job to get input from even the most absurd posters.

Awh a man with a mission. It is my job to be as truthful as possible..with great truth and the search for it one must wander though what seems to be the absurd.

Ignorance and ignorant is a choice - much like the old Roman senate would act in the spirit of elitism and saw of an unelected non-club member..."Do not listen to the idiot>: which meant - he is not stupid but an out sider - to use the ignore at this site shows an exclusivity that is counter to learning - every once in a while an idiot may come up with something helpful..why mist that one in one hundrend chance?

I've 8 or 9 on my ignore list but you're not on it...I may not agree with you(sometimes I do!)but you're civil so debate remains possible and entertaining...

I've 8 or 9 on my ignore list but you're not on it...I may not agree with you(sometimes I do!)but you're civil so debate remains possible and entertaining...

ha! I've somewhat belatedly taken up your example/suggestion... quite refreshing, indeed! (and no, Oleg is not on mine either).

Taking on the ultimate personal sacrafice _ I ignore myself so others do not have to do it - kind of a Messiah complex of sorts...think of me as the vessel of darkness that absorbs all the evil...yummy - bring on the dark matter...I have a taste for it...haaaaaa------------------------------what - some one left a pit in the dark matter plumb?