Mosque going up in NYC building

Guest American Woman

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sucks when your side chooses 'Nazi' during WW2, doesn't it? No worries...Germany got the same treatment.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohammad_Amin_al-Husayni

Now if you could only raise an army competant enough to pull of your fantasy vision, eh? When Syria loses 80+ MiGs to the Israeli's zero in a dogfight, it doesn't bode well for your namby-pamby plans of world conquest.

:lol:

Sucks when youre dumb enough to get goaded into an exchange with an obvious sock puppet.

I am deeply troubled when I read a couple of pages from this topic.

WHY IS THIS MANSOUR MOHAMMED....or whatever his name is....ALLOWED FREE REIGN TO SPEW HIS VENOM IN A CANADIAN FORUM????

PLEASE, DON'T SPEAK ABOUT THE VALUES OF FREEDOM FOR ALL! wE ARE AT WAR, AND CLEARLY THIS GUY IS AN ENEMY SYMPATHIZER AT THE VERY LEAST!

If Maple Leaf would not remove him on this board....I urge the rest of the forum community to show solidarity as one....and ignore and refrain from acknowqledging his existence on the board!

He is nothing!

Edited by betsy

On the contrary, I welcome the weakness of the West. If we can conquer the West through words and ideas, all the better. Why spill the blood of our holy warriors to triumph in this clash when our enemy sits ready to submit?

This is quite the character account. What names did you use before that are now banned?

WHY IS THIS MANSOUR MOHAMMED....or whatever his name is....ALLOWED FREE REIGN TO SPEW HIS VENOM IN A CANADIAN FORUM????

PLEASE, DON'T SPEAK ABOUT THE VALUES OF FREEDOM FOR ALL! wE ARE AT WAR, AND CLEARLY THIS GUY IS AN ENEMY SYMPATHIZER AT THE VERY LEAST!

If Maple Leaf would not remove him on this board....I urge the rest of the forum community to show solidarity as one....and ignore and refrain from acknowqledging his existence on the board!

He is nothing!

No dippy...

We are not at war... and that guy is not an enemy sypathizer. Hes a sock puppet whos strings are being pulled by one of the dorks around here with a hate on for Islam. How obvious does something need to be for you to get it?

Anyways, just like Wal-Mart's had to accept the sensibilities of the communities they want to build in, and sometimes change plans. This mosque may have to do the same thing.

WalMart doesn't change plans in respect of anyone's "sensibilities." they change plans when required to by law.

(You know, I follow the law, too: you must think me a magnificent human being, worthy of high praise.)

WalMart doesn't change plans in respect of anyone's "sensibilities." they change plans when required to by law.

Actually, that's not true. But it sound great!

Anyways, interesting piece by Abdul Rahman Al-Rashid, the director of Al-Arabiya. He says the mosque near ground zero is a bad idea too. He's obviously a rabid Islamophobic. :rolleyes:

A House of Worship or a Symbol of Destruction?

I cannot imagine that Muslims want a mosque on this particular site, because it will be turned into an arena for promoters of hatred, and a symbol of those who committed the crime. At the same time, there are no practicing Muslims in the district who need a place of worship, because it is indeed a commercial district. Is there a side that is committed to this mosque? The fact is that in the news reports there are names linked to this project that costs 100 million dollars!

The sides enthusiastic for building the mosque might be building companies, architect houses, or politicized groups that want suitable investments?! I do not know whether the building applicant wants a mosque whose aim is reconciliation, or he is an investor who wants quick profits. This is because the idea of the mosque specifically next to the destruction is not at all a clever deed

Link

He is nothing!

That's the beauty of Free Speech...

This unhinged Islamofascist can spew his drivel here if he likes.He has that right.

We have the right to depict Mohammed with a bomb in his turban(sp)...That is our right that people have shed blood for.

Don't ban him,otherwise you'l fall into the trap that the bedwetters at Uof O did last March when dealing with Anne Coulter...

By the way,I still think it's Lictor,who is also Ratio,trying to use over the top screen names while doing some sort of societal experiment...

Either way,whomever it is,is a kook of the highest order!

He is nothing!

The chances are about ten-to-one that he agrees with you on virtually every political point (and possibly religious point, commands against deception excluded). He is using every single fanatic Muslim caricature in the book. (Even imaginative enough to boast of his wife giving him "three strong sons." :) )

By taking him seriously, you're playing into his hands; further, you're being tricked by someone "on your own side," as it were.

Actually, that's not true. But it sound great!

What has WalMart done specifically for the sake of respecting people's sensibilities? (this is how I put it; and you disagree...so, go!)

Anyways, interesting piece by Abdul Rahman Al-Rashid, the director of Al-Arabiya. He says the mosque near ground zero is a bad idea too. He's obviously a rabid Islamophobic.

And there are Jewish people who support it...so they must be rabid, self-hating Jews! :blink:

Sucks when youre dumb enough to get goaded into an exchange with an obvious sock puppet.

You're a sock puppet now?

Voted yourself king, too, have we?

:lol::lol:

When Dre's right, he's right.

The chances are about ten-to-one that he agrees with you on virtually every political point (and possibly religious point, commands against deception excluded). He is using every single fanatic Muslim caricature in the book. (Even imaginative enough to boast of his wife giving him "three strong sons." :) )

By taking him seriously, you're playing into his hands; further, you're being tricked by someone "on your own side," as it were.

That pretty much sums it up.