Tea Party: 28%

Pretty disgusting behavior from the anti-Tea Party liberals in America.

Kinda like this tea partier who was arrested today for threatening to kill Sen. Murray Over Health Bill? Pretty disgusting indeed.Wait this is way more serious and scary.

http://tpmlivewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/2010/04/ap-man-charged-with-threatening-to-kill-sen-murray.php?ref=fpblg

Edited by punked

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kinda like this tea partier who was arrested today for threatening to kill Sen. Murray Over Health Bill? Pretty disgusting indeed.Wait this is way more serious and scary.

http://tpmlivewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/2010/04/ap-man-charged-with-threatening-to-kill-sen-murray.php?ref=fpblg

Well, I'm finally glad you're admitting to the violence and unacceptable behavior coming from ALL SIDES.

Three cheers to CNN for some honest mainstream media reporting! :)

(CNN) -- When it comes to the Tea Party movement, the stereotypes don't tell the whole story.

But here’s what you don’t often see in the coverage of Tea Party rallies: Patriotic signs professing a love for country; mothers and fathers with their children; African-Americans proudly participating; and senior citizens bopping to a hip-hop rapper.

It is important to show the colorful anger Americans might have against elected leaders and Washington. But people should also see the orange-vested Tea Party hospitality handlers who welcome you with colorful smiles.

And though speakers railed against the "lame-stream media," activists and their leaders praised CNN, especially for being the only national media outlet riding along for the post-weekend stops. Some of them e-mailed me after my trip, thanking our crew for fairly giving them a voice.

CNN

More threats from the right.

Several federal officials say the man made dozens of calls to Pelosi's homes in California and Washington, as well as to her husband's business office, reciting her home address and saying if she wanted to see it again, she would not support the health care overhaul bill that was recently enacted.

http://tpmlivewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/2010/04/ap-man-arrested-for-threatening-pelosi.php?ref=fpblg

More threats from the right.

How do you know he's from the right? I'm not sure if you're aware, but a vast majority of Americans oppose this healthcare bill. That vast majority includes Democrats and Independents. Not everyone who's against Obamacare is necessarily from the right. As as far as I've read from your source, there's no mention of the Tea Party, in which this thread is about.

But it's pretty telling. I cite CNN. You cite a far left blog, talking points memo. Fair and balanced! :lol:

How do you know he's from the right? I'm not sure if you're aware, but a vast majority of Americans oppose this healthcare bill. That vast majority includes Democrats and Independents. Not everyone who's against Obamacare is necessarily from the right. As as far as I've read from your source, there's no mention of the Tea Party, in which this thread is about.

But it's pretty telling. I cite CNN. You cite a far left blog, talking points memo. Fair and balanced! :lol:

I actually cited the Polk Award talking points memo it was actually the first blog or online publication to ever win he award. You know that is the award that O'Reilly claims he won but never actually did.

Is this a better source for you here I will quote it.

Several federal officials said the man made dozens of calls to Pelosi's homes in California and Washington, as well as to her husband's business office. They said he recited her home address and said if she wanted to see it again, she would not support the health care overhaul bill that since has been enacted.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/04/07/AR2010040703556.html

Wow Shady looking silly again it says the same thing. From a different news source.

I'll ask again.

I'll ask again.

You are right Shady he wasn't a tea parties his mom must be blaming fox news because he is a left leaning democrat. No wait he is a right wing teapartier and I am sure we will find out more about this as he is charged. He is also crazy but I guess that is par for the course right?

http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?section=news/iteam&id=7374140

Be very skeptical of any so-called racist behavior from Tea Party activists in the near future! :angry:

Foes of tea party movement to infiltrate rallies

ALBANY, N.Y. – Opponents of the fiscally conservative tea party movement say they plan to infiltrate and dismantle the political group by trying to make its members appear to be racist, homophobic and moronic.

Jason Levin, creator of http://www.crashtheteaparty.org, said Monday the group has 65 leaders in major cities across the country who are trying to recruit members to infiltrate tea party events for April 15 — tax filing day, when tea party groups across the country are planning to gather and protest high taxes.

AP

It's pretty sad that they're so scared of this political movement that they feel the need to commit fraudulent behavior.

If the Tea Party is so racist and so violent as they claim it to be, why would they need to resort to these pretty desperate tactics? I think we know the answer! :lol:

It's pretty sad that they're so scared of this political movement that they feel the need to commit fraudulent behavior.

If the Tea Party is so racist and so violent as they claim it to be, why would they need to resort to these pretty desperate tactics? I think we know the answer! :lol:

Just like Republicans did to Trey Greyson? Yes good to know the pot and kettle are black.

So you've reduced it to, "the tea party yelling faggot..." now have you? So now that 'the tea party' has been found guilty of yelling faggot, what should be done with them punked?

I was posting in regards to Shady claiming anything wrong done by the tea party party tomorrow is just Dems in disguise. They have already shown their true colors.

Hey on the tea party front here is a picture of them tens and tens strong.

http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/2010/4/14/857247/-Another-Palin-FAILDozens-Turn-Out-For-Mega-Boston-Tea-Party-Rally

Edited by punked

I was posting in regards to Shady claiming anything wrong done by the tea party party tomorrow is just Dems in disguise. They have already shown their true colors.

How does one know when or when not a Democrat is posing as a Tea Party member?

State Dems scrambling to deploy tea party ‘crashers’

New Hampshire Democrats are engaged in a statewide search for liberal activists willing to attend so-called tea parties on Thursday and carry signs expressing racist or fringe sentiments

Link

It's pretty sad that Dems have to resort to this type of behavior. Becaue afterall, if the Tea Party was truely as racist and bigoted as they say, they shouldn't really need to astroturf them with fake racists and homophobes. Right punked? You party's a disgrace.