The De-balling of TIGER WOODS.

Oleg Bach

It should be society in general granting an apology to Woods and not the other way around..sexual addiction? What a bunch of crap. In a more honest and ancient time he whould have beed glorified as a well hung genetically driven patriarch! So out he comes all doped up and in "therapy" and for what? For being a male with powerful breeding power. There is no such thing as sexual addiction- it is like saying the propogating is evil and the drive to create more life is a sin..what a bunch of gayified shit!

This man submitted to the beastly agenda of the de-balling corporate beast...He should apologize for being such a coward and not standing up for his own maleness and human diginity...when the average suburbanite bleach blonde bimbo will betray her own husband with in the drop of a hat for losing his job and be screwing Mr. more Lucrative next door - all this dispay of woods faking weeping did was ensure the fact that America is a nation of hypocrites and limp penised jerks.

Tiger should have walked out with his full pimp suit and a host of new "bitches" schlepping his clubs. What he did today was embarrassing. Since when is celebrity poon tang a bad thing?

like it was a bad thing - to bad this billionare did not have a friend or two like you and I - a couple of good brothers to guide hime though that white corporate rats nest that inflicts injury on manhood when you seat yourself in the throne of Ophradom. BC --- this was a sad day for men when one of our idols sucumbs to hetro-corporate phagnazism.

I think Bill Clinton's apology was better, and he didn't have nearly as much fun. Then he had to go back to Hillary instead of Elin Nordegren....true punishment!

Going home to cry and falling in the arms of the Swede and kissing and making tearful love was probably better than having Hillary pace about the kitchen drunk on wine quoting Trosty.

It should be society in general granting an apology to Woods and not the other way around

So he cheats on his wife and child, and we should apologize to him? For what? I didn't tell him to do that. If you don't wanna be married, don't get married. It's pretty simple.

So he cheats on his wife and child, and we should apologize to him? For what? I didn't tell him to do that. If you don't wanna be married, don't get married. It's pretty simple.

Cheats on his child? Hey bud he is not in a matramonial contract with his offspiring - funny how you bring the big puppy eyed baby into all of this - that baby on board thing..so sincere...married or not - Tiger Woods wins the wealth and pleasures of the world and take success for all it is - "They will not be given or taken in marriage for they will be like the angels" _ I would say that Tigers resistance to state sponsored dog licencing of marriage if actually very Christian - The few times I was truely happy is when I inherited a lot of money _ I as the old gangsters said, spent it on booze and broads...Yes I had kids _ yes I had a woman at home - and YES I had to survive ---and what was at home was killing me - so I bought love - got a problem with that?

That's fine...then he only need apologize to his wife and family. He doesn't owe anybody anything else....especially the blood suckers who want the gravy train to continue (e.g. Nike, PGA, etc.).

"I am not a role model" - Charles Barkley

That's fine...then he only need apologize to his wife and family. He doesn't owe anybody anything else....especially the blood suckers who want the gravy train to continue (e.g. Nike, PGA, etc.).

There is not need to apologize to his wife either- and the kids are to young to understand - He has a marriage of convienence-- that whole UN - black guy marrying the blonde nordic seems to be a trend - The guy is normal and male..and his wife had better adjust to being a woman and shut up.

That's fine...then he only need apologize to his wife and family.

Well, that's much different than your first post. Yep, he definitely needs to apologize to his wife and family. I'm not sure why he needed to make a public statement today. Oh well.

There is not need to apologize to his wife either- and the kids are to young to understand - He has a marriage of convienence-- that whole UN - black guy marrying the blonde nordic seems to be a trend - The guy is normal and male..and his wife had better adjust to being a woman and shut up.

As usual, your posts devolve into incoherent nonsense. Please stop posting. You're clearly mentally retarded.

Well, that's much different than your first post. Yep, he definitely needs to apologize to his wife and family. I'm not sure why he needed to make a public statement today. Oh well.

As usual, your posts devolve into incoherent nonsense. Please stop posting. You're clearly mentally retarded.

No I am not - this Tiger issue reminds me of the mayoral hopeful - Gambroni - who gets persecuted for being a normal stud while the gay candidate who bones other males is exaulted - sorry but I am old fashioned and a man - unlike your oh so senistive liberal self.

What struggle- other than being rich and famous but having the maturity level of a 16 year old - he is what he is..a Peter Pan knocking his ball in and around holes with flags.

Tiger will be fine....they are saving him a spot on that reality TV show for celebrity has-been crack addicts. What we need now is a sex tape!

Btweem you and I, I had more respect for him after the so-called scandal..than before..and I respected his spouse even more for understanding him - she may have not liked it but it is probably more than money between those two. What was sad was this corporate robot that stood and announced that "I am a bad guy for loving the female form" as if it was a sickness - as if he needed to further embrace Budism...He is a trapped man - a commodity with thousand dependent on him for a living - at that point he really did not want to be this corporate thing - this entity - that had to grovel in the land of the hypocrites..It was sad to demean him - But remember when they cut Mirco-soft in half - the gov does not like corporations that get as big as they are - so this was the glass ceiling for Tiger and he knew it..He looked more disappointed in the system than himself.

The Nike representative was in tears through the press conference, which I guess makes sense.

WHY was everyone in tears? Was it because Tiger had a good time and they did not?

The women were crying because he is OFFICIALLY off the market. The wife will have him wearing a GPS and a shock collar before this all done with.

The men were crying because now their hero is gone. There was a man who told his wife he was going golfing from Thursday to Sunday no matter what she said. Now a humble man mumbles something about returning to golf someday. *sniff* Truly a tragedy.

Edited by Who's Doing What?

Guest American Woman

I honestly think there's something wrong with you. Why anyone takes your posts seriously is beyond me.

What Tiger should have done is walked out there, cranked up the music, and then done Mambo Number Five!

A little bit of Monica in my life,

A little bit of Erica by my side.

A little bit of Rita's what I need,

A little bit of Tina's what I see.

A little bit of Sandra in the sun,

A little bit of Mary all night long.

A little bit of Jessica here I am,

A little bit of you makes me your man!

Honestly, a man is generally as chaste as his limitations. Men are natural sluts. Given the opportunities they'll tomcat around with an unlimited number of women. We've seen that repeatedly from attractive male celebrities. Why anyone expects them to limit themselves to a single woman is beyond me.

There is a REASON why women are the guardians of sex. If men were, nothing else would ever get done.

Guest American Woman
Honestly, a man is generally as chaste as his limitations.

Speak for yourself. Some men actually live by the vows they chose to take.

Why anyone expects them to limit themselves to a single woman is beyond me.

Why, indeed. Why should anyone expect someone to honor a vow that they willingly, by choice, made. <_<

There is a REASON why women are the guardians of sex. If men were, nothing else would ever get done.

"Women are the guardians of sex?" :rolleyes:

What century are you living in?

It should be society in general granting an apology to Woods and not the other way around.

Let's get one thing straight here: society isn't asking for an apology from Tiger Woods. Tiger is the one pleading for society to listen to his apology, not the other way around.

Society was content to accept that the clean-cut guy was actually a tail-chasing liar. He is the one who wants us to change our minds on that judgment. So, why? Why isn't he comfortable being who he is?

Tiger has enough money (read: power, freedom) that he never has to do a single thing he doesn't want to do ever again. So spend a moment and think about why he has decided to do this.

Why is Tiger Woods apologizing for his actions, when many athletes have been unapologetic for not being angels? Tiger's fellow golfer John Daly, for example, has been a hardcore drunk, a hardcore gambler, a glutton, chain-smoker, has had 4 wives, a history of altercations with his spouses, and at least a couple of dust-ups with the police. John Daly has never apologized for any of it.

Why does Tiger Woods want to apologize when John Daly doesn't have to? Because John Daly isn't on TV trying to sell people a Buick Rendezvous or a Tag Heuer watch.

If Tiger was in some other sport, being famous for banging skanks would probably *increase* his "street cred", just as much as an arrest for marijuana possession or a firearms violation. But since he's in the stuffy business of golf, he is pitching products that rich old-people might buy. And a pimp isn't quite the sort of pitch-man those products are looking for, is it.

It's all up to Tiger. He can go around nailing skanks, or he can apologize and cry and tell us he's a changed man. But let's not pretend this was anybody's choice other than his own.

Society didn't "de-ball" Tiger. Tiger did it to himself.

-k

I honestly think there's something wrong with you. Why anyone takes your posts seriously is beyond me.

I couldn't agree more. He's the only person I've ever considered putting on my ignored list. If I wanted to hear the incoherent rantings of the mentally challenged, I'd take up reading Mein Kampf.

Given the opportunities they'll tomcat around with an unlimited number of women.

That's just not true. The vast majority of men don't cheat on their wives. And anyone who has any sort of values doesn't condone or excuse such behavior.

"Women are the guardians of sex?" :rolleyes:

What century are you living in?

Obviously not this one. But he shelters himself from reality in other ways as well. He works for the government, and thinks he's immune to the same economic downturns that effect productive workers who pay his salary. It's an alternate universe.