Racism on the reserve

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

National myth is all fine and dandy, but when they want to travel to Germany, they need either a US or Canadian passport. The lacrosse team used one or the other, or more exactly, a US passport, ergo, it is a US lacrosse team made up of ethnics.

Nope. You still don't get it.

Oh I get it all right... I just ain't buying it. Neither do the Selective Services of the US which requires Native americans to register.

Your getting it or "buying it" is completely inconsequential. And you still don't get it.

Your getting it or "buying it" is completely inconsequential. And you still don't get it.

Incinsequential are claims of sovereignty which have no weight.

Lets see....address of the US Lacrosse team

Iroquois Nationals Lacrosse Board of Directors

PO Box 233 Onondaga Nation

Nedrow, New York 13120

Funny how a nations address is in....a US state.

Lets see....how many foreign diplomatic missions are there in Mohawk land...

Zero

How many nations recognise Mohawk sovereignty and have exchanged credentials

Zero

Date of membership to the UN ....nope

I could go on....Mohawks commit crimes on Mohawk land...land in US or Canadain legal system. Mohawk police receive there training and authority via Quebec...Mohawk Postal services...nope...

I will grant you, the Mohawks do control the gambling and hookers...

Edited by M.Dancer

Some natives hate some white people because some white people are ass holes..and disrespectful- respect is the mutual transfere of power..If you disempower me then I will strike out even at your lowest members in symbolic retaliation---and if you are on my reserve I will engage in useless but satisfying spite.

Incinsequential are claims of sovereignty which have no weight.

Lets see....address of the US Lacrosse team

Iroquois Nationals Lacrosse Board of Directors

PO Box 233– Onondaga Nation

Nedrow, New York 13120

Funny how a nations address is in....a US state.

Lets see....how many foreign diplomatic missions are there in Mohawk land...

Zero

How many nations recognise Mohawk sovereignty and have exchanged credentials

Zero

Date of membership to the UN ....nope

I could go on....Mohawks commit crimes on Mohawk land...land in US or Canadain legal system. Mohawk police receive there training and authority via Quebec...Mohawk Postal services...nope...

I will grant you, the Mohawks do control the gambling and hookers...

Let's see if you get it: ...

Nope. You still don't get it. Which, at this point, is not surprising.

As far as clever retorts go, this fails miserably. Not that we were expecting much though.... <_<

I'll keep this in mind for the future. But thanks for your input. I really appreciate it. Sometimes it is hard to tell whether something will go over well or not, or the tone might not be spot on, etc. But your intelligent well-meaning reply has clarified all of that. You are a credit to the Internet. I look forward to more of your insightful views.

Keep up the good work Moonbox!

I'll keep this in mind for the future. But thanks for your input. I really appreciate it. Sometimes it is hard to tell whether something will go over well or not, or the tone might not be spot on, etc. But your intelligent well-meaning reply has clarified all of that. You are a credit to the Internet. I look forward to more of your insightful views.

Keep up the good work Moonbox!

Let's see...your last 4-5 posts have been:

"You don't get it."

Unfortunately for you, this hasn't advanced the discussion forward an inch, nor has it helped you prove your point. Sadly, "You don't get it" doesn't work any better here than it does on your parents.

The people who argue this type of thing have nothing to back them up at all. These obscure documunets they like to quote do nothing as it's obvious no government recognizes them. So they resort to mud slinging, strawmen and ad hominem, sadly all of these miss their mark considerably.

Let's see...your last 4-5 posts have been:

"You don't get it."

Unfortunately for you, this hasn't advanced the discussion forward an inch, nor has it helped you prove your point. Sadly, "You don't get it" doesn't work any better here than it does on your parents.

Oh, I see what you mean. Right. I suppose my responses to a particular poster, who clearly demonstrated a lack, was supposed to "advance the discussion forward." I can see that my responses to this specific user did not do that. I'll keep that in mind for the future when I post.

Thanks for pointing this out, it really helps. Keep up the good work! You are making the Internet a better place for everyone!

You mean like the treaties right?

Of course I have provided reams of documents, references and maps that clearly make my position, and Mr. Canada simply comes (once again) with his denial. He has no refutation and is the one that more often than not comes with straw man, hyperbole and ad hominen as his only arguments.

I wouldn't waste your time with him. Sycophants like Mr. Canada simply use these kinds of forums to soothe their low self-esteem.

He has no refutation and is the one that more often than not comes with straw man, hyperbole and ad hominen as his only arguments...................

I wouldn't waste your time with him. Sycophants like Mr. Canada simply use these kinds of forums to soothe their low self-esteem.

Not that I'm really in the business of defending Mr. Canada or his points, but I think your hypocrisy detector is malfunctioning...

Not that I'm really in the business of defending Mr. Canada or his points, but I think your hypocrisy detector is malfunctioning...

If you think I haven't done what I said, go back and read the entire thread. I have provide history, legal opinions, and Supreme Court rulings to back it up.

Mr. Canada has no defense. So doing it on his behalf would be infantile.