Harper Gov't delays regulation that would help police track guns,

One of the first things that fascist and communist governments did when they came to power was to disarm the population. Of course my fellow Canadians are too stupid to demand rights, wishing instead for the government to run their lives for them and protect them from all harm (never asking who will protect us from our government, should the day come when it turns tyrannical) and this is one area where the Americans are way ahead of us. You see, the second amendment wasn't added to the constitution in order to secure the right of red necks to shoot at tin cans or even for urban city dwellers to fight off crack heads but rather so that should the day come when a tyrannical government establishes the people would have the ability to rise up and over throw their government. This is a right we Canadians need to demand as well, not that the cowards who inhabit this country could ever rise to revolution were it necessary - we have a long and shameful history of weakly begging our masters for freedom instead of seizing it for ourselves.

Year by year police gain more power and no one seems to mind. Abuse of authority is rampant. I myself have suffered false arrest nearly a dozen times. No one cares, no one gives any credence to my complaints, everyone seems to think that the police can do no wrong. They have beaten me, imprisoned me, denied me access to council, held me over night countless times for frivilous reasons, and here we have regulations that would give them even more power and people are clamoring their support for these regulations. We do not need police with more power. We need a free society. We need fewer police, the police that would exist need to have less power and they need to paid less money. The most dangerous criminals in our society today ARE the police.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would it not provide greater public safety by simply suppressing the gangs that create the demand for illegal firearms? That IS the basic problem with guns. Playing the technocrat game solves nothing but does waste resources.

We will NEVER control the gangs until we get rid of the Harper Conservatives who are so horny for more of the prohibition that finances the gangs. Harper will not be happy until we live in a police state, and have G-20 style stormtroopers in the streets of every city bullying and beating the piss out of anyone not carrying their Conservative party membership. Have you watched any of the police brutality videos emerging from the G-20? It may not be as bad as Tianamin square but for Canada it is a friggin scary step in that direction. Why do Conservatives hate our freedoms so much?

Harper will not be happy until we live in a police state, and have G-20 style stormtroopers in the streets of every city bullying and beating the piss out of anyone not carrying their Conservative party membership. Have you watched any of the police brutality videos emerging from the G-20? It may not be as bad as Tianamin square but for Canada it is a friggin scary step in that direction. Why do Conservatives hate our freedoms so much?

:lol:.... Oh, you were serious.

Of course my fellow Canadians are too stupid to demand rights,

Mabe the friends you hang with dont.....but others do.

This is a right we Canadians need to demand as well, not that the cowards who inhabit this country could ever rise to revolution were it necessary - we have a long and shameful history of weakly begging our masters for freedom instead of seizing it for ourselves.

So then why bother? We've done wuite well without that right.

Year by year police gain more power and no one seems to mind. Abuse of authority is rampant.

I agree with that, the politicization of Police services is out of hand.

I myself have suffered false arrest nearly a dozen times. No one cares, no one gives any credence to my complaints, everyone seems to think that the police can do no wrong. They have beaten me, imprisoned me, denied me access to council, held me over night countless times for frivilous reasons, and here we have regulations that would give them even more power

Im afraid this makes me go huh?

Dozens of times and no reasons? Ive had some wild times and never been arrested, and you have dozens of times?

Something tells me you have a chip on your shoulder and likely deserved what ya got.

So then why bother? We've done wuite well without that right.

You're quite free not to exercise your rights. But not free to deny it to others.

Privileges can be taken away by governments. Rights cannot. The

Liberals and Conservatives have been whittling away at our nation for a

hundred years, changing "rights" into "privileges" and then taking them

away from us.

- - - - Dave A. Tomlinson, NFA

You're quite free not to exercise your rights. But not free to deny it to others.

Troll, I could teach you about rights til the cows came home and you still wouldnt understand.

That said, we do NOT have the right he is talking about. Ergo, I cannot be "free not to exercise a right" that doesnt exist

SSoS huh?

And if all that is too hard for you, what right am I denying you?

Edited by guyser

Try if you can.

Which other countries you have personal experience about rights?

Ahh, so Troll wants to move the goalposts now? Sorry, enough of you dumbass antics.

You, and I , only have rights under the Charter while in this country. What does it matter where else Ive expereinced them?

The Constitution covers me when in the States. So what?

The questions are what right have I denied you and what right have I not exercised?

Its a simple plain question, in English....can you handle that?

Edited by guyser

Please answer his question...I'd be interested in how your rights so oppressed in this country?

I'd be also "interested in how my rights so oppressed in this country" Post MY words. What's your question?

Right. Harper imported Jamaican Possies, Triads, and organized native Warriors :D

Nope but he is importing the failed US war on drugs which finances them and empowers them. Please go on whining about the gun registry taking away your rights while advocating that the government imprison people for owning plants, hypocricy looks good on you.