Wife/Daughter killed by her Muslim father

My 'claim' is that there are no-go-zones...which I provided ample proof for. Between you and dingleberry you have me apparently 'hating Muslims', etc.

:lol:

Please link to my post that states "I hate Muslims".

Ohhhhh I never argued there wasn't no go zones just that linking it to the religion of Islam was silly.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That there are places non-muslims can't go in paris even though you go on to say that both muslim and non-muslim are treated badly in muslim neighborhoods. First off which is are they no-go zones or not? Second show me proof that all women are treated this way in these areas and that all muslim men do this.

You were given many links to proof! you simply choose to ignore it

even when the facts are in your face!

Ohhhhh I never argued there wasn't no go zones just that linking it to the religion of Islam was silly.

it really doesn t get any more straight forward than this!

this is directly linked to Islam period no debate!

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/comment/f...icle3176455.ece

Guest TrueMetis

You have shown no proof what so ever. You have shown alot of opinion to bad it comes from biased sources.

So as long as I have two news opinion pieces to support my claims you will agree with it from now on?

Here you go

http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/world-n...rtheid-1.821283

BTW South Africa has 500,000 rapes a year and 85% of the country is Christian and only 1% Islamic. Does that now mean tat Christianity leads to rapes? No

it really doesn t get any more straight forward than this!

this is directly linked to Islam period no debate!

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/comment/f...icle3176455.ece

That is the same article you just posted about the Bishop who made a claim, then the GOVERNMENT called him on it and he could name one no go area he claimed existed. You can quote anyone you want if he can't even back up his claim then you look as dumb as him.

lol............if you believe that i have land down in Florida to sell ya!! These animals don t give a shit

if we leave them alone or not, they want to spread their filthy religion and force it down others throat

if we like it or not!

So what? You're talking about people who are basically still living in the stone age. If we could only just leave the really stupid mideavil sects of this religion to their own devices...I can't think of anything that would undermine their chances at survival faster than having to justify themselves on their own merits.

After 9/11 war was declared and now we are going to their countries and we are going to pound

them into dust!we will never leave them alone now they started war now we will finish it with bombs

and bullets!Radical Islam is the enemy and you making excuses for those creatures is just disgusting!

the only thing we should offer them is immediate death and bomb them into oblivion!

You see this is your problem, you can't or won't accept that 9/11 was simply a retaliation, not an opening shot.

They probably sound much like you.

So these Paris neighborhoods would be just as bad if JWs lived there en masse...I see.

JWs burn cars for the 12th straight night in a row...film at 11.

So these Paris neighborhoods would be just as bad if JWs lived there en masse...I see.

These Paris neighbourhoods would be better if we addressed gang culture for once instead of trying to link it to something we don't like. See what I am saying we don't need to replace the black people with white people we need to replace the slums period. Never mind you will never get it.

No, my response would be to ask why terrorists felt the need to attack western targets in the first place. "They hate our freedom" always sounded like a really stupid reason. Its pretty clear they simply want us to leave them alone.

Them? Or all Muslims everywhere? As an example, Israel is some distance from Iran, and really has no interest in what happens there. So far as I'm aware with the caveat that of course, they are interested in those who threaten them. The Israelis have never done a thing to the Iranians. Yet the regime hates and despises them, funds those who attack them, and talks about getting nuclear weapons so they can destroy Israel.

Most of the hatred directed at the United States, in fact, is because the US backs Israel. So according to you, what ought we do?

Stop interfering. I.e., let them have Israel. It's no skin off our noses, right? If the crazies want to destroy Israel, then let them.

I'm sure you, being no fan of Israel, would have little difficulties with this scenario, but what if we expand it somewhat?

Turkey is slowly going the way of radical Islam. The party in power walks a narrow line, trying to incrementally increase the strength and force of Islamic laws and traditions without drawing the army down on their backs, but they have public will behind them, and over time, and not too much of it, they will likely succeed. Turkey has been in an ages long hate fest with Greece. Suppose the new Islamic republic of Turkey attacks Greece. What now is your response?

Oh let them have it. No skin off our nose.

And a number of Islamic fundamentalist groups have claimed Spain is theirs by right, and ought to be returned to them.

Just how far do you go in ignoring these things in hopes they find no particular reason to become angry at us?

We should stop antagonizing them and stop supporting countries that do.

Like those awful Danes, you mean? If the terrorists want them, well, no skin off our noses. They should have known better than to have a free press and antagonize the poor Muslim beast by letting someone draw some cartoons, eh?

No it is about how people hate Muslims for crimes yet do not hate white Christians who do the same thing. Glade you had no response to what I said makes me feel somewhere deep down you know I am right.

Your comparison is inane. Street gangs in American cities do not prevent people from walking on their turf unless those people are wearing the colours of their opponents.

You see this is your problem, you can't or won't accept that 9/11 was simply a retaliation, not an opening shot.

Bin Laden was, as I understand it, enraged that the US had some people in Saudi Arabia with the consent of and after being invited by the Saudi government. Most of those who murdered people on 911 were Saudis, none of whom had ever suffered at the hands of Americans.

So what exactly are you suggesting? Suppose we have trade with a Muslim government, but some of the people in that country don't like it. Do we break off trade and run away, even though the government wants us to continue trading? What if it's only 1% of the populace. Do we still turn tail and run? After all, 1% is more than sufficient to produce large numbers of terrorists. Or do we simply draw a border around the entire Muslim world, mark "There be dragons" and ban all travel or trade to or with it?

Your comparison is inane. Street gangs in American cities do not prevent people from walking on their turf unless those people are wearing the colours of their opponents.

Yah I bet you would love to walk through parts of Cali, NJ, NY at night becuase you aren't wearing blue no one will do anything to you.

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2008/03/c..._dead_in_e.html

These Paris neighbourhoods would be better if we addressed gang culture for once instead of trying to link it to something we don't like. See what I am saying we don't need to replace the black people with white people we need to replace the slums period. Never mind you will never get it.

What do we replace the slums with? Because there have been many, many, many efforts in this country, in the US, in England, and one presumes elsewhere, to raze notorious slums and replace them with lovely new public housing in this or that design. Inevitably, within a decade or two, the shining new model of public housing becomes a vicious, brutal den of violent gangs and crime, the windows smashed, walls punched out, doors broken, and the insides littered with cockroaches.

Just about every major public housing project was once trumpeted as the new and glorious salvation of the poor, and a credit to all the good and noble men who cared about them.

Edited by Argus

guys, guys - could you help clarify your concerns... again, thanks in advance.

there are roughly 800K Muslims in Canada today... say 2.5-to-3 % of Canada's total population... a figure somewhat in question given the number of Muslims that have converted to Christianity. I would assume you guys are ok with those that have converted to Christianity... yes/no?

out of those remaining Muslims, how many do you understand to be so-called "radical islamists"? Guys, please help us understand the gravity of your concerns... how many "radical islamist" numbers are there in Canada? In particular, given your suggestion about the "removal of white politicians", can you advise how many "white politicians" are in danger? Again, thanks in advance.

There is no difference between "radical Islam" and regular Islam, there is only Islam. The Muslim religion in and of itself is radical. There is no difference at all. The Koran states very clearly what Muslims must do such as commit honor killings etc. It is a violent religion, period. The concept is foreign to so many because people in North America are so used to religious people being push overs as in Christianity.

Islam is a militant religion and quite different and I feel that many Canadians fail to draw that conclusion and think Islam is just another Christianity that will relax its stance in time. It hasn't and will not. These are people ready to die for their faith at a moments notice. That will kill people that leave the Muslim religion. Islam doesn't translate into peace as so many claim but submit.

Islam kills homosexuals regularly. You people keep saying that they are in Canada now, while this may be true it doesn't erase the 30 years, for example that they lived in Iran under these ideals, as soon as they cross the Canadian border does it? People seem to think that once these Muslims cross the border into Canada they abandon the ideals they have lived with for generations...just like that. it doesn't work that way.

When the Muslims take control I hope you people are still around to apologize to the Canadian public or what's left of it for being wrong but then it will be far too late and you have already submitted.

There is no difference between "radical Islam" and regular Islam, there is only Islam. The Muslim religion in and of itself is radical. There is no difference at all. The Koran states very clearly what Muslims must do such as commit honor killings etc. It is a violent religion, period. The concept is foreign to so many because people in North America are so used to religious people being push overs as in Christianity.

Islam is a militant religion and quite different and I feel that many Canadians fail to draw that conclusion and think Islam is just another Christianity that will relax its stance in time. It hasn't and will not. These are people ready to die for their faith at a moments notice. That will kill people that leave the Muslim religion. Islam doesn't translate into peace as so many claim but submit.

Islam kills homosexuals regularly. You people keep saying that they are in Canada now, while this may be true it doesn't erase the 30 years, for example that they lived in Iran under these ideals, as soon as they cross the Canadian border does it? People seem to think that once these Muslims cross the border into Canada they abandon the ideals they have lived with for generations...just like that. it doesn't work that way.

When the Muslims take control I hope you people are still around to apologize to the Canadian public or what's left of it for being wrong but then it will be far too late and you have already submitted.

Numbers 31

1And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,

2Avenge the children of Israel of the Midianites: afterward shalt thou be gathered unto thy people.

3And Moses spake unto the people, saying, Arm some of yourselves unto the war, and let them go against the Midianites, and avenge the LORD of Midian.

4Of every tribe a thousand, throughout all the tribes of Israel, shall ye send to the war.

5So there were delivered out of the thousands of Israel, a thousand of every tribe, twelve thousand armed for war.

6And Moses sent them to the war, a thousand of every tribe, them and Phinehas the son of Eleazar the priest, to the war, with the holy instruments, and the trumpets to blow in his hand.

7And they warred against the Midianites, as the LORD commanded Moses; and they slew all the males.

8And they slew the kings of Midian, beside the rest of them that were slain; namely, Evi, and Rekem, and Zur, and Hur, and Reba, five kings of Midian: Balaam also the son of Beor they slew with the sword.

9And the children of Israel took all the women of Midian captives, and their little ones, and took the spoil of all their cattle, and all their flocks, and all their goods.

10And they burnt all their cities wherein they dwelt, and all their goodly castles, with fire.

11And they took all the spoil, and all the prey, both of men and of beasts.

12And they brought the captives, and the prey, and the spoil, unto Moses, and Eleazar the priest, and unto the congregation of the children of Israel, unto the camp at the plains of Moab, which are by Jordan near Jericho.

13And Moses, and Eleazar the priest, and all the princes of the congregation, went forth to meet them without the camp.

14And Moses was wroth with the officers of the host, with the captains over thousands, and captains over hundreds, which came from the battle.

15And Moses said unto them, Have ye saved all the women alive?

16Behold, these caused the children of Israel, through the counsel of Balaam, to commit trespass against the LORD in the matter of Peor, and there was a plague among the congregation of the LORD.

17Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him.

18But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.

That could be said of any religion taken to the extreme. I guess you've never watched Religulous....or read your own posts.

The Islam religion in and of itself is extreme. There are no differences, there is only one Islam. The top Muslim Clerics have said this many times.

If it makes you feel good to say you love these people and they are well adjusted and proud Canadians go ahead just be sure you're around when it all goes pear shaped and they turn out to be not what they appear.

You see I happen to love this country but hate what it's becoming. These Muslims don't love this country and come here only to exploit it and its weak laws and weak people. They love the fact that white liberals hand over the whole country to them and fight with the white conservatives. That way while we're busy fighting each other they come up the middle and take it all.

The Islam religion in and of itself is extreme. There are no differences, there is only one Islam. The top Muslim Clerics have said this many times.

If it makes you feel good to say you love these people and they are well adjusted and proud Canadians go ahead just be sure you're around when it all goes pear shaped and they turn out to be not what they appear.

You see I happen to love this country but hate what it's becoming. These Muslims don't love this country and come here only to exploit it and its weak laws and weak people. They love the fact that white liberals hand over the whole country to them and fight with the white conservatives. That way while we're busy fighting each other they come up the middle and take it all.

PROVE IT! This is the second time you have been called out. Where are these signs.

Edited by punked

The Christian religions in and of themselves are extreme.

See how easy that is.

Christians aren't performing ritualistic honor killings like Muslims are to the tune of 5,000 per year many of them in Canada and the USA.

A man's daughter gets raped, she's 14 and needs the support of her family. Instead her father kills her for bringing shame to their family after it was his own brother who had raped her.

This is a fair and just religion? People whom you'd love to have living next door to you playing with your children?

Christians aren't performing ritualistic honor killings like Muslims are to the tune of 5,000 per year many of them in Canada and the USA.

A man's daughter gets raped, she's 14 and needs the support of her family. Instead her father kills her for bringing shame to their family after it was his own brother who had raped her.

This is a fair and just religion? People whom you'd love to have living next door to you playing with your children?

And the "Corrective Rape" of Lesbian women in South Africa by Christian men? That is ok cause they are Christian or will apply the same logic?