Wife/Daughter killed by her Muslim father

I hear church bells everyday, from three churches in my neighbourhood. It doesn't make me feel that they are trying to "impose Christianity" on me.

Firstly, church bells do not emit words. Secondly, having been to an Islamic country and hearing those blasted loud-speakers screaming out crackled wails, sometimes at 5:00 in the morning, I learned just how good it was to have had the bells of Giotto's Campanile near my apartment in Florence, even when they woke me up on a hungover Sunday morning.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the funny thing is when you are asked to provide proof and then you do............they still don t believe it!

I guess it will take a terrorist attack here in Canada to convince some!

The warning's are everywhere some see it some do not!

If there is a terrorist attack it'll basically be in retaliation for interfering where we're not wanted or required but Canada was warned about this years ago. I have no doubt it'll take a terrorist attack to convince Canadians it's on a fool's errand. That said, given how many people still refuse to connect the dots that lead to 9/11 I doubt they'll be willing to attribute an attack on Canada to blowback from Ottawa's misguided foreign policies and geo-political alliances. The warning signs of that are obvious too.

Guest TrueMetis
the funny thing is when you are asked to provide proof and then you do............they still don t believe it!

What proof? you've posted a few articles that hold some people opinions, that's all.

Firstly, church bells do not emit words. Secondly, having been to an Islamic country and hearing those blasted loud-speakers screaming out crackled wails, sometimes at 5:00 in the morning, I learned just how good it was to have had the bells of Giotto's Campanile near my apartment in Florence, even when they woke me up on a hungover Sunday morning.

As far as I'm concerned anything religous should be kept private I don't want to hear any of it.

If there is a terrorist attack it'll basically be in retaliation for interfering where we're not wanted or required but Canada was warned about this years ago.

Got a fer instance?

Not wanted or required where? Afghanistan? Afghanistan was a breeding and training ground for terrorists who attacked western targets. Your response would be what? Do nothing? Leave them be? Try and catch them when they get here (bearing mind that was must not, no matter what, ever engage in racial profiling)?

Not only is that not a viable alternative, but it's just so - gutless, so cowardly. What do you want us to do, beg them to leave us alone? Pay them to keep away from us?

Samira Bellil...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samira_Bellil

On 60 minutes...re: France's no-go-zones.

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=617384n

Yep then California has no go zones, and New York, and Toronto and it has nothing to do with a Religion but the big city, ghettos and gang culture. Did you even watch the video you put up? No ok good go back and watch it. They aren't no go for non Muslims they are no go for all strangers as all gang land ghettos are.

You didn't provide proof you restated a mis held belief that some people who write for some news papers believe. If I post an article from the Toronto star that says the Liberals are the best ever you all of a sudden say "Oh well there we go it is true."

Mr. Canada said there were signs that said "Muslims only" shouldn't be hard to prove show me the signs guys. Or were making those up.

Yep then California has no go zones, and New York, and Toronto and it has nothing to do with a Religion but the big city, ghettos and gang culture. Did you even watch the video you put up? No ok good go back and watch it. They aren't no go for non Muslims they are no go for all strangers as all gang land ghettos are.

You haven't read her book? Well go find it and read it. You'll find how she describes how even non-Muslim women in theses areas wear headscarves etc just to avoid rape and intimidation from the large groups of Muslim men who run these areas like private kingdoms.

The one video on Clichy Sous Bois certainly is a no-go-zone. That reporter was after opinions re: rugby in suburbs and was chased out with threats of violence.

But I appreciate your defence of the Muslims no matter what. Keep up the good work.

:P

Edited by DogOnPorch

You haven't read her book? Well go find it and read it. You'll find how she describes how even non-Muslim women in theses areas wear headscarves etc just to avoid rape and intimidation from the large groups of Muslim men who run these areas like private kingdoms.

The one video on Clichy Sous Bois certainly is a no-go-zone. That reporter was after opinions re: rugby in suburbs and was chased out with threats of violence.

But I appreciate your defence of the Muslims no matter what. Keep up the good work.

Listen I am arguing it is right. I am saying it isn't becuase they are Muslim. Cultures that promote male dominance, and male bonding as gang culture will lead to this. I don't see you crying about the No go areas in California, or New York, no becuase you can't link it to a religion you hate. It is that simple it isn't a religious problem it is one of gang culture period. You only have to read your sources to understand these GANGS are incorporating their culture into normal GANG activity.

You don't see me using the rape, and murders of gays across America over the last 75 years to talk about how it is a Christian problem because it isn't just as this isn't something you can link to a religion you hate.

Edited by punked

Guest TrueMetis

Sounds like a gang to me.

Listen I am arguing it is right. I am saying it isn't becuase they are Muslim. Cultures that promote male dominance, and male bonding as gang culture will lead to this. I don't see you crying about the No go areas in California, or New York, no becuase you can't link it to a religion you hate. It is that simple it isn't a religious problem it is one of gang culture period. You only have to read your sources to understand these GANGS are incorporating their culture into normal GANG activity.

You don't see me using the rape, and murders of gays across America over the last 75 years to talk about how it is a Christian problem because it isn't just as this isn't something you can link to a religion you hate.

Is this about the Gangs of New York? No? Well start a thread.

Got a fer instance?

Here ya go. I recall myself and many people pretty much saying the same thing.

Not wanted or required where? Afghanistan? Afghanistan was a breeding and training ground for terrorists who attacked western targets. Your response would be what? Do nothing? Leave them be? Try and catch them when they get here (bearing mind that was must not, no matter what, ever engage in racial profiling)?

No, my response would be to ask why terrorists felt the need to attack western targets in the first place. "They hate our freedom" always sounded like a really stupid reason. Its pretty clear they simply want us to leave them alone.

Not only is that not a viable alternative, but it's just so - gutless, so cowardly. What do you want us to do, beg them to leave us alone? Pay them to keep away from us?

We should stop antagonizing them and stop supporting countries that do.

Is this about the Gangs of New York? No? Well start a thread.

No it is about how people hate Muslims for crimes yet do not hate white Christians who do the same thing. Glade you had no response to what I said makes me feel somewhere deep down you know I am right.

Edited by punked

Guest TrueMetis
Sure it does since you've never read the book either yet feel free enough to state your opinion without back-up like most libtards around here.

All you have is opinion that doesn't count for anything. Show me a study that says the average muslim is more likly to be violent then the average atheist, christian, jew or any other religous person.

All you have is opinion that doesn't count for anything. Show me a study that says the average muslim is more likly to be violent then the average atheist, christian, jew or any other religous person.

You show me a study showing they're not...lol.

No it is about how people hate Muslims for crimes yet do not hate white Christians who do the same thing. Glade you had no response to what I said makes me feel somewhere deep down you know I am right.

No...it means I've pegged you as an apologist.

You show me a study showing they're not...lol.

No that is not the way it works. You can't prove a negative sorry. Prove to me Conservationism doesn't create terrorists. Or prove to me Canada's GPD at this exact second in time isn't 15 trillion dollars. You can't because you can't prove a negative.

PS I don't believe Conservationism causes terrorism BTW.

No that is not the way it works. You can't prove a negative sorry. Prove to me Conservationism doesn't create terrorists. Or prove to me Canada's GPD at this exact second in time isn't 15 trillion dollars. You can't because you can't prove a negative.

PS I don't believe Conservationism causes terrorism BTW.

My 'claim' is that there are no-go-zones...which I provided ample proof for. Between you and dingleberry you have me apparently 'hating Muslims', etc.

:lol:

Please link to my post that states "I hate Muslims".

Guest TrueMetis
What claim was I making again?

That there are places non-muslims can't go in paris even though you go on to say that both muslim and non-muslim are treated badly in muslim neighborhoods. First off which is are they no-go zones or not? Second show me proof that all women are treated this way in these areas and that all muslim men do this.

That there are places non-muslims can't go in paris even though you go on to say that both muslim and non-muslim are treated badly in muslim neighborhoods. First off which is are they no-go zones or not? Second show me proof that all women are treated this way in these areas and that all muslim men do this.

Show me proof they're not if it's so handy.

No, my response would be to ask why terrorists felt the need to attack western targets in the first place. "They hate our freedom" always sounded like a really stupid reason. Its pretty clear they simply want us to leave them alone.

We should stop antagonizing them and stop supporting countries that do.

lol............if you believe that i have land down in Florida to sell ya!! These animals don t give a shit

if we leave them alone or not, they want to spread their filthy religion and force it down others throat

if we like it or not!

After 9/11 war was declared and now we are going to their countries and we are going to pound

them into dust!we will never leave them alone now they started war now we will finish it with bombs

and bullets!Radical Islam is the enemy and you making excuses for those creatures is just disgusting!

the only thing we should offer them is immediate death and bomb them into oblivion!

Edited by wulf42