Wife/Daughter killed by her Muslim father

Guest TrueMetis
There is no difference between "radical Islam" and regular Islam, there is only Islam. The Muslim religion in and of itself is radical. There is no difference at all. The Koran states very clearly what Muslims must do such as commit honor killings etc. It is a violent religion, period. The concept is foreign to so many because people in North America are so used to religious people being push overs as in Christianity.

Islam is a militant religion and quite different and I feel that many Canadians fail to draw that conclusion and think Islam is just another Christianity that will relax its stance in time. It hasn't and will not. These are people ready to die for their faith at a moments notice. That will kill people that leave the Muslim religion. Islam doesn't translate into peace as so many claim but submit.

Islam kills homosexuals regularly. You people keep saying that they are in Canada now, while this may be true it doesn't erase the 30 years, for example that they lived in Iran under these ideals, as soon as they cross the Canadian border does it? People seem to think that once these Muslims cross the border into Canada they abandon the ideals they have lived with for generations...just like that. it doesn't work that way.

When the Muslims take control I hope you people are still around to apologize to the Canadian public or what's left of it for being wrong but then it will be far too late and you have already submitted.

The bible condones slavery, rape, and murder. Why don't I ever see you post about how bad christianity is. Christians have done and do pretty much all the things that muslims do.

Edited by TrueMetis

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And the "Corrective Rape" of Lesbian women in South Africa by Christian men? That is ok cause they are Christian or will apply the same logic?

Rape by any means is wrong and rapists along with murders should be put to death.

Plus these aren't white Christians whom, are doing these rapes, I think you need to make that clear. There aren't gangs of whites roaming Sud Afrika raping women. Most of the whites have left before the ending of aparthied.

The Islamic faith may be dangerous and we need to better monitor what is being taught in Mosques in out country before it's too late. We need a Islamic task force set up to investigate mosques to ensure that nothing is going on there.

Edited by Mr.Canada

The bible condones slavery, rape, and murder. Why don't I ever see you post about how bad christianity is. Christians have done and do pretty much all the things that muslims do.

We have learned that these things are wrong. So because Christian past isn't all good we should turn the other cheek and allow the honor killings to go on because Christians did it first?

That is a very weak argument. I'm sure you'd feel different if it was someone who was close to you who was murdered.

Rape by any means is wrong and rapists along with murders should be put to death.

Plus these aren't white Christians whom, are doing these rapes, I think you need to make that clear. There aren't gangs of whites roaming Sud Afrika raping women. Most of the whites have left before the ending of aparthied.

The Islamic faith may be dangerous and we need to better monitor what is being taught in Mosques in out country before it's too late. We need a Islamic task force set up to investigate mosques to ensure that nothing is going on there.

ohhhhh ok I see it is the colour of their skin not their religion which makes the difference ok thanks for clearing that up Mr. Canada now you totally look like sane and totally not a racist.

ohhhhh ok I see it is the colour of their skin not their religion which makes the difference ok thanks for clearing that up Mr. Canada now you totally look like sane and totally not a racist.
You are simply too much.

Is what I said false?

Is it really white people committing these rapes?

Edited by Mr.Canada

Yes it is. You need me to find you examples of white Christians rapping gay women and killing gay men? Is that it?

There you go.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brandon_Teena

No, you need to find me proof that it's white people in S. Afrika and not blacks who are raping the lesbians there.

As you said this

And the "Corrective Rape" of Lesbian women in South Africa by Christian men? That is ok cause they are Christian or will apply the same logic?

but you didn't include the fact that it's blacks doing the raping there and not w hites.

Edited by Mr.Canada

No, you need to find me proof that it's white people in S. Afrika and not blacks who are raping the lesbians there.

What does that have to do with Christians Mr. Canada keep moving the goal posts. I have shown you Christians do many bad things fuelled with their love of God. It has nothing to do with them being Christians though and everything to do with them being psychos, just like these honour killings.

I wash my hands of this subject in my mind you lost when the racism started from you. bye.

PS. You are not a very good Catholic to encourage murder.

Muslims are committing murders by the thousands every year in the name of their honor.

In 2003, Amandeep Atwal, 17, died after her father stabbed her 17 times. The Kitimat, B.C., teen had been secretly seeing a boyfriend.

http://www.canada.com/Honour+killings+girl...3895/story.html

Guest TrueMetis
We have learned that these things are wrong. So because Christian past isn't all good we should turn the other cheek and allow the honor killings to go on because Christians did it first?

That is a very weak argument. I'm sure you'd feel different if it was someone who was close to you who was murdered.

Problem with that is if they learned it was wrong why do so many christians still do it and why did they take so long to learn it was wrong? I'm saying that if christians did and still do it why don't you ever talk about the backward religion that is christianity?

why would I feel differentlly if someone I knew was murdered? You're talking nonsense.

How about this! How sickening is this?? what more proof do you need of a growing threat?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-50...-Rochester.html

Well here's a telling quote from the article you cite:

"The 58-year-old father of two has set himself against feminism by criticising couples who decline to have children and he is among the clerics who speak most strongly against attempts to remove signs of Christianity from public life."

He's a zealot. Extremism as cited by an extremist is nothing more than pot calling kettle.

I need a lot more proof of the said threat. But I'm quite confident about who is sickening.

Problem with that is if they learned it was wrong why do so many christians still do it and why did they take so long to learn it was wrong? I'm saying that if christians did and still do it why don't you ever talk about the backward religion that is christianity?

why would I feel differentlly if someone I knew was murdered? You're talking nonsense.

Well, I guess we'll see wont we.

So you support these Muslims who come from a vastly different country then Canada coming here in record numbers who will one day be the majority here and will change thee country forever. You're all in favor of this. I got it.

If you think the current demographic of Canada will stay the way it is now you're in for a big surprise in about 20-30 years. Muslims will be the majority of close to it and will begin to vote into power people who will pass Sharia law in Canada.

If we don't act now honor killings will be the norm. Public beheadings will become the norm. Hands being cut off for stealing an apple will become the norm.

I hope you guys know what you're doing.

Guest TrueMetis
Well, I guess we'll see wont we.

So you support these Muslims who come from a vastly different country then Canada coming here in record numbers who will one day be the majority here and will change thee country forever. You're all in favor of this. I got it.

If you think the current demographic of Canada will stay the way it is now you're in for a big surprise in about 20-30 years. Muslims will be the majority of close to it and will begin to vote into power people who will pass Sharia law in Canada.

If we don't act now honor killings will be the norm. Public beheadings will become the norm. Hands being cut off for stealing an apple will become the norm.

I hope you guys know what you're doing.

I know that I'm no longer going to respond to you any more. I'm tired of dealing with bigots who act like there opinion is fact. I get enough of that from the bloody creationist. bigot.

I know that I'm no longer going to respond to you any more. I'm tired of dealing with bigots who act like there opinion is fact. I get enough of that from the bloody creationist. bigot.

Yes, name calling is sure fire way to cement yourself in MLW history as a brilliant and tactful poster...welcome to the lowest common...

:rolleyes:

Turkey is slowly going the way of radical Islam. The party in power walks a narrow line, trying to incrementally increase the strength and force of Islamic laws and traditions without drawing the army down on their backs, but they have public will behind them, and over time, and not too much of it, they will likely succeed. Turkey has been in an ages long hate fest with Greece. Suppose the new Islamic republic of Turkey attacks Greece. What now is your response?

Turkey just bombed Greece:

http://www.worldbulletin.net/news_detail.php?id=46334

Oh the humanity!