Why Our Soldiers Fight!

wulf42

If anyone ever doubts why Canada is in Afghanistan fighting the Taliban and other Muslim extremists this is the reason the link below and yes i know this happened in Iraq but it refers to the same scum we are fighting in Afghanistan....read what they did to this little 6 year boy!! How anybody can call these sub human slime crawling insects human beings that deserve rights is beyond me...they deserve to be tortured until we get any useful info out of them then have them shot! What i find even more astonishing is how many supporters the Muslim terrorist's seem to have, seemingly even on this forum! Gives little hope for this country i think. But God all mighty check out the Anti Jew garbage posted on here enough to make one sick really!! For a country that supposedly stands for freedom i would think there would be more anti Muslim extremist feelings since they are the true threat to our society not some Jewish conspiracy...lol

http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/meast/08/07/....boy/index.html

Edited by wulf42

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just waiting for the terrorist apologists to show up...

Oh don t worry they will..................can t wait to see how they defend these monsters this time!

but according to some they are "freedon fighters"....so that's why they tortured this little kid...i would love to be the commander in charge of military forces over in those places, there would be no Taliban or Al Qaeda ever taken prisoner....... :angry:

Edited by wulf42

Anyone or country that abuses people should be punished but at the same time there are Americans doing the same thing, and they are people who work for Blackwater. It was on the news last night, and what really peeved me off was when they said they were bring young girls in to preform oral sex for 1 dollar!! http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/2009/08/bl...nning-holy-war/

It was on the news last night, and what really peeved me off was when they said they were bring young girls in to preform oral sex for 1 dollar!!

So? With all the guys possibly going on EI and maybe welfare, you think the market rate should be .50 cents?

Really...don't they know there is a recession going on? $1.00 for a blowjob is highway robbery! In the Philippines not so long ago, $1.00 US would buy more than that! :lol:

I'm too cheap to pay for anything I can do myself by hand....still ..prostitution is a combination of sex and free enterprise...two things which are sacred.

Anyone or country that abuses people should be punished but at the same time there are Americans doing the same thing, and they are people who work for Blackwater. It was on the news last night, and what really peeved me off was when they said they were bring young girls in to preform oral sex for 1 dollar!! http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/2009/08/bl...nning-holy-war/

Then they are just as bad as the terrorist's...............and to say the least not very professional!

But here is some good news another Taliban Scum meets Allah...... :rolleyes:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/8188859.stm

Edited by wulf42

Whoever did that to that kid is really low, even for a terrorist.

But I was to wonder why you have so little consideration for the well-being of those who you would like to extract vengeance. Torturing other people, even bad people, is probably rather unhealthy for ones psyche.

Whoever did that to that kid is really low, even for a terrorist.

But I was to wonder why you have so little consideration for the well-being of those who you would like to extract vengeance. Torturing other people, even bad people, is probably rather unhealthy for ones psyche.

How so??.........that is exactly what we should do to this vermin! It will be a great deterent to join the Taliban if they know that no mercy will be given!!.....I have no problem making captured Terrorist's (seeing what they did to that poor kid) squeal like a pig just before we shoot them!!

I think the old adage is applicable: two wrongs do not make a right. Exacting revenge in an identical form to the original crime really makes you no better than the criminal.

You see this is where people get confused................Taliban, Al Qaeda...like to kill and torture innocent people such as this little kid in the link, we (Nato) on the other hand try and target only the terrorist's ....i don t see a problem torturing and killing scum who like to pull out a 6 year old boy's teeth with pliers or beat him in the side of the head with a shovel!! i don t think people realize what kind of animals we are dealing with here!! these people want to destroy western culture including everything our ancestors fought for!! freedom ....yet all i hear is how we must defend these animals rights??? they have no rights!! they are the hated enemy and it simply comes down to kill them before they kill us... it really is as simple as that!! we will never win a war against terrorist's playing nice or fair

these guys are not uniformed soldiers that bide by the Geneva convention, we need to treat these murderous thugs as just that..the Taliban counts on our "softness" and sense of fair play and use it against us...do you know what the Taliban do to their prisoners?? they video tape them while 4-6 terrorist's hold them down and slowly cut off their head with a knife, the poor bastard scream's until they get to the vocal cords...you must understand what vile garbage we are dealing with !! These are murdering scum that need to be blown off the earth anyway we can using conventional and NON conventional means!!! Canadians have to get over this silly political correctness attitude or sense of human rights applies no matter what.....saying that getting as dirty as they are "makes us as bad as they are" is a ridiculous arguement to say the least i think the difference is obvious...we didn t start this damn war they did! :angry:

Edited by wulf42

You see this is where people get confused................Taliban, Al Qaeda...like to kill and torture innocent people such as this little kid in the link, we (Nato) on the other hand try and target only the terrorist's ....

I'm not sure that the terrorists are the only target. Criminals of all kinds are targeted, and I doubt the supposed perpetrators of this crime, should they be caught, would be let off without consequence. Of course, Western powers in the Middle East would probably discourage the mimicking of the crime as a punishment for the criminals, but I don't see how that's a problem rather than a value; the cliché "two wrongs don't make a right" exists, and has existed for a very long time, for a reason.

I'm not sure that the terrorists are the only target. Criminals of all kinds are targeted, and I doubt the supposed perpetrators of this crime, should they be caught, would be let off without consequence. Of course, Western powers in the Middle East would probably discourage the mimicking of the crime as a punishment for the criminals, but I don't see how that's a problem rather than a value; the cliché "two wrongs don't make a right" exists, and has existed for a very long time, for a reason.

Do you think the CIA or CSIS plays fair??? of course not! they do torture, assassinations and the like..it is what is needed to win this war ...we are in a fight for survival not just in Afghanistan but soon it will be on our shores here too!! 9/11 has shown the Americans that the hard way! Actually the enemy is already here and is growing everyday

thanks to years of Liberal corruption. We

will be fighting them on our own streets soon enough i am sure......it will likely take a 9/11 attack here before Canadians look away from their Hockey and Timmy's

and their simple passiveness and realize their way of life is in great danger!

Edited by wulf42

...we are in a fight for survival not just in Afghanistan but soon it will be on our shores here too!! 9/11 has shown the Americans that the hard way! Actually the enemy is already here and is growing everyday

thanks to years of Liberal corruption we

will be fighting them in our own streets soon enough i am sure......it will likely take a 9/11 attack here before Canadians look away from their Hockey and Timmy's

and their simple passiveness and realize their way of life is in great danger!

you're hilarious, chicken little.

i love the line: "we are in a fight for survival not just in afghanistan".

bravo.

you're hilarious, chicken little.

i love the line: "we are in a fight for survival not just in afghanistan".

bravo.

Hey Dub.......shouldn't you be out trashing Jews or something?..but anyway here you go!!

but i guess you know more than the experts huh??

http://www.nationalpost.com/todays-paper/s...html?id=1818339

http://www.canada.com/story_print.html?id=...50&sponsor=

Edited by wulf42

Do you think the CIA or CSIS plays fair??? of course not! they do torture, assassinations and the like..

I'm not sure about the CIA, but it seems to me that CSIS is, for the most part, as fair as it has to be. Its main task, however, is to collect information, not police or administer justice.

I'm not sure about the CIA, but it seems to me that CSIS is, for the most part, as fair as it has to be. Its main task, however, is to collect information, not police or administer justice.

Although you nor i will ever know i am sure CSIS has had to do some questionable things........when dealing with terrorist's the gloves have to come off, they don t play by rules neither should we!

Hey Dub.......shouldn't you be out trashing Jews or something?

where did i 'trash jews'? i challenge you to post a comment where i've trashed jews. if you cannot do this, then please, stfu.

those articles do not show anything to prove your point.

by us being in afghanistan, we increase the chances of getting on the extremists' shitlist and getting attacked at home by, for example, some emotional nationalist afghani canadian teen whose uncle's family was bombed by NATO in afghanistan.

i hope canada stays with its plan to get the fuck out of the never-ending and failing war in afghanistan.

those articles do not show anything to prove your point.

by us being in afghanistan, we increase the chances of getting on the extremists' shitlist and getting attacked at home by, for example, some emotional nationalist afghani canadian teen whose uncle's family was bombed by NATO in afghanistan.

i hope canada stays with its plan to get the fuck out of the never-ending and failing war in afghanistan.

The reason there hasn t been anymore terrorist attacks is because we are killing them there so they are unable to come here and attack us......i would rather our troops stay and kill as many of those filthy Taliban animals as they can!! What would be the point of pulling out now? all of our Canadian Soldiers would have died in vain...NOBODY wants that!!

And those articles COMPLETELY back up my argument that this country is in extreme danger ........only passive or stupid Canadians cannot see it!!

Edited by wulf42

The reason there hasn t been a anymore terrorist s attacks is because we are killing them there so they are unable to come here and attack us......

it's weird that you say stuff like that since none of the 9/11 hijackers are from afghanistan.

i would rather our troops stay and kill as many of those filthy Taliban animals as they can!! What would be the point of pulling out now? all of our Canadian Soldiers would have died in vain...NOBODY wants that!!

the point would be to prevent any more useless deaths of our soldiers and to stop the useless spending on the war.

And those articles COMPLETELY back up my argument that this country is in extreme danger ........only passive or stupid Canadians cannot see it!!

the articles do not prove your point that staying and afghanistan will prevent attacks in canada.