Why do Black men rape White women?

Argus

I would not expect that, it's too simple a model. Another way to look at it could be, if 90% of the people who committed rape are from the poor or lowest educated parts of society, and blacks comprise 50% of that... you now have a fundamentally different demographic. Theres many ways to analyze the data and draw conclusions, some can be quite misleading.

In other words, there's lies, damn lies and theres statistics. And then there's your posts...

Logic doesn't much concern you, does it? You come up with an answer which will make you comfortable, decide that's it, and then strut around thinking you've come up with the perfect sollution.

Do please tell me what poverty has to do with sexual assault?

Do please tell me where the statistics are which says that most sexual assaults are commited by the poor.

Do please show me the statistics which say that blacks comprise 50% of the poor.

So what you're saying is that "IF A" - of wihch you have no evidence - and "If B" of which you also have no evidence and "IF C" of which you also have no evidence, are true, then clearly this explains everything.

And then you go on to smugly assert that you have now explained everything.

Only a complete moron would agree with you, though.

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

....So what you're saying is that "IF A" - of wihch you have no evidence - and "If B" of which you also have no evidence and "IF C" of which you also have no evidence, are true, then clearly this explains everything.

No...he isn't saying any of those things are fact, but he did confuse you with a more sophisticated way of analysing data and drawing a qualified conclusion, in general. This is preferred to staking out a claim and trying to make the data from other nations fit you own warped agenda. Perhaps you can find like minded folk over at Stormfront.

Edited by bush_cheney2004

You're still keeping with this?

Give it up, this post is as stupid as it is offensive.

I'm sorry, were you under the impression I _care_ what you think of my posts?

You admitted the stats don't even apply to Canada because of the radically different history and composition of our black communities to those in the US. So WTF are you still going on about here?

I admitted no such thing. What I said was that we do not allow statistics to be kept here because of the politically correct zealots like you and your ilk, who know in your hearts that such statistics would demonstrate the same over representation of Blacks as they do in the US.

As I said before, if you are intent on driving down Idiot Blvd. with posts like this, you could have easily have made a post called: "Why do white men mass murder?" or "Why do white men molest kids?"

It's funny you would call it Idiot Boulevard, because whenever I drive on down this path I get to see the likes of you and Tango and Bush and Cheney jumping up and down gibbering and drooling and screaming insanely. :lol:

But you didn't, because it would break your impeccable track record - Whenever you make posts that deal with race, ethnicity, or religion, they always try to portray non-white non-Christians in the worst possible way.

I can see where you'd think that, I mean, insofar as you try to think about anything, which I know is hard for you.

But in actuality, whenever my posts deal with "visible minorities" it's in terms of crime and immigration, and the interrelationship between them. It's hardly surprising the, given the vast majority of our immigrants are visible minority members, now is it, that this would come into play.

Yet you won't outright admit you are prejudiced against non-whites & non-Christians - you still like to distance yourself from outright racists (as in, people who admit their racism to themselves), because you like to think of yourself as a good person.

However, I think the only difference between you and an admitted White Nationalist is honesty, really. In practice, your line of thinking is identical.

I know. It always comes down to that sort of argument from the PC police types. Anyone who argues against immigration or crime is always a Nazi. Because when you're a drooling fanatic, anyone who doubts you to the slightest degree is exactly the same: the enemy. Doesn't matter how much they doubt you. Doesn't matter how much of a heretic they are. There's only one kind of person who doubts The True Word, and that's the evil heretic. Burn them! Burn them!

It's funny, but for a Jew, you make a good little PC Fascist.

No...he isn't saying any of those things are fact, but he did confuse you with a more sophisticated way of analysing data and drawing a qualified conclusion, in general.

Sophisticated (cough-cough). I'm hearing a banjo picking, gun-toting, backwoods Repubublican wacko from the far right who proudly names himself after the two biggest idiots in White House history tell me what's sophisticated?

Hey Bubba, how many Black Republicans are in congress again? I keep forgetting.

So what do you think you're protecting with such nonsense?

Are you really afraid that vanilla ice cream will disappear?

What - first BC is a Jooo - then a black then he's polish - and now a facist? He is none of these> He is the good humor man. He will give me ice cream and YOU will get none----ha ha ha ---so where is your Moses now? That's the wrong old movie...oh well.

What - first BC is a Jooo - then a black then he's polish - and now a facist? He is none of these> He is the good humor man. He will give me ice cream and YOU will get none----ha ha ha ---so where is your Moses now? That's the wrong old movie...oh well.

New Carrier home air conditioning commercial: dog leaves house through doggy door when ice cream man comes down the street, dog has dollar in mouth. Dog stops at truck, gets ice cream, and goes back into the cool, air conditioned house.

Good dog !

PS: Nobody cared what flavor he got.

New Carrier home air conditioning commercial: dog leaves house through doggy door when ice cream man comes down the street, dog has dollar in mouth. Dog stops at truck, gets ice cream, and goes back into the cool, air conditioned house.

Good dog !

PS: Nobody cared what flavor he got.

Long as the dog gets something all is fine - people are like that also - as long as they get they don't care if it's the wrong flavour - besides dogs don't spend a lot of time tasting - They are survivalist eaters - the faster it is in their gut the less chance of their tid bit being stolen---unless you are a surgeon - Ice cream is best served cold....boy was that every a tangent with in a convolution! As for rape - the dogs don't care about the fur tone of the poor bitch...nor the breed- so this subject is stickly to generate hate - those that generate hate on the innocent are rapists ....

.... so this subject is stickly to generate hate - those that generate hate on the innocent are rapists ....

You got that right Brudda.....but things can get slow during the dog days of August, so a little white supremacy can spice things up. Wait till I hit him with average penis size.....that will really piss him off (pun intended). :lol:

All of them....you're too late.

I'm reminded of a comedian who expressed her amazement that the Republicans had returned a donation from the Gay Republicans. She stared at the audience as if in disbelief. "Gay Republicans!? What the hell is that!? We beat ourselves up in parks! We dissaprove of our own lifestyles! Gay Republicans!?"

She could have used the term Black Republicans just as easily. Given the often expressed disdain and contempt your party has demonstrated for Black Americans why on earth would any Black man ever vote Republican?

....She could have used the term Black Republicans just as easily. Given the often expressed disdain and contempt your party has demonstrated for Black Americans why on earth would any Black man ever vote Republican?

Because he can.....this point is lost on you and your black & white world for obvious reasons.

PS: Find out how/why the Republican Party was founded.

You got that right Brudda.....but things can get slow during the dog days of August, so a little white supremacy can spice things up. Wait till I hit him with average penis size.....that will really piss him off (pun intended). :lol:

Quickly figured that out...just the title is a give away...Big black men with big penis's go after real hot white girls that white guys can not have - because they are dickless in their own minds. This reminds me of Canada's social policy back about 25 years ago - where white corporates inflicted a welfare policy on black families in Toronto - to drive way the father because he was a big dicked N*** who they assumed would father tons of kids and not work in THEIR factories...so now they pay for running the men off - young men who grew up fatherless - without guidance or ideas of real manhood - racism..hate - brought about gun crime in Toronto - I hope the old white corporates are frinking happy...Making fatherhood an unpleasant experience....Here is what they offered the woman - "You will get a mother allowance check and cheap housing - but the father can not live with you"

I hope the old white corporates are frinking happy...Making fatherhood an unpleasant experience....Here is what they offered the woman - "You will get a mother allowance check and cheap housing - but the father can not live with you"

A father should always be like a neighbor anyway.

Do please tell me what poverty has to do with sexual assault?

I think you've written about it yourself more than a few times, if unwittingly.

I don't think there's a direct link between poverty and sexual assault.

However, I think there's probably a pretty strong correlation between poverty and the fatherless home type situation.

I also think there's probably a pretty strong correlation between fatherless home type situations and poor parenting in general.

And I think there's probably a pretty strong correlation between poor parenting and youths being more likely to commit crimes of all descriptions.

And I think there's probably a fairly strong correlation between poverty and the attitude of not knowing how to be a citizen, not caring to be a citizen, or simply not respecting the law or other people enough to even care.

Canadien and Remiel asked me earlier on if I didn't find the gross racial imbalance in these statistics to be hard to believe. Frankly, I don't. There's two sides to it.

First, white assailants being less likely to seek black victims. Well, does anybody find that terribly surprising? I don't know about you guys, but I see plenty of interracial couples of all descriptions with the exception of black women with members of other races. I hardly ever see a white man with a black woman, and I don't believe I've ever seen an Asian man with a black woman. To me, it seems likely that the reasons (whatever they might be) that black women are less likely to be partners in interracial relationships might also be the reasons they are less likely to be victims of interracial sexual assaults.

Secondly, the idea that black people might commit a disproportionate amount of crime is also not terribly surprising to me, for socio-economic reasons that everybody is well aware of.

-k

I hardly ever see a white man with a black woman, and I don't believe I've ever seen an Asian man with a black woman.

Can't say that i have seen too many asian/black couples but I see black women with white men all the time.

One of my wife's best friends is a black man married to a jewish woman...my brother in law is married to a japanese woman....i dated/lived with a south asian woman for 10 years...

It helps to be in a cosmopolitain centre and move in circles that are colour blind.

Can't say that i have seen too many asian/black couples but I see black women with white men all the time.

One of my wife's best friends is a black man married to a jewish woman...my brother in law is married to a japanese woman....i dated/lived with a south asian woman for 10 years...

It helps to be in a cosmopolitain centre and move in circles that are colour blind.

In Edmonton, I saw black men out and about with white women 10 times more often than I saw the reverse.

Here in interior BC, there are far fewer black people, but the same trend is obvious.

I don't have any statistics regarding interracial dating, but I'm highly confident that most people's anecdotal evidence says the same. (in other words, I think you're full of shit, Morris. :P )

-k

In Edmonton, I saw black men out and about with white women 10 times more often than I saw the reverse.

Here in interior BC, there are far fewer black people, but the same trend is obvious.

Yes but I did say cosmopolitain centres....

I don't have any statistics regarding interracial dating, but I'm highly confident that most people's anecdotal evidence says the same. (in other words, I think you're full of shit, Morris. :P )

-k

I'm not, and, I'm not.

There was a study done last year about inter racial relationships in Canada (i'll look for it another day) I only remember a few comments about it.

Most likely to be in a interracial relationship - Japanese and Koreans

Least likely - Chinese

There was something about black & white but other than being more common than 10 years ago, I don't remember..

Eureka!

About 85 per cent of all mixed unions involve relationships in which one partner is white and the other is not. Nearly 42,000 couples in the country consisted of two people from different visible minority groups.

Canadians of Japanese descent are more likely than any other visible minority to be in a mixed union. There were 29,700 couples involving at least one Japanese-Canadian person in 2006. Of those, nearly 75 per cent involved a partner who was white or from another ethnic group. People of Latin American descent were the second-most likely to be in a mixed union, followed by people who are black.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/life/article677491.ece

I see no reason beyond Kimmy's anecdotal observations to suggest the unions are skewed to one gender or another. In otherwords I doubt there are an over whelming number of black men with white women over the obverse.

I see no reason beyond Kimmy's anecdotal observations to suggest the unions are skewed to one gender or another. In otherwords I doubt there are an over whelming number of black men with white women over the obverse.

To get an accurate statistical portrait of interracial couples, people like Barack Obama should be considered half-white.

Eureka!

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/life/article677491.ece

Eureka? He has not posted here since Stephen Harper became Prime Minister. He may have died, either of old age or of heart-attack resulting from election-related rage.

Your little Globe and Mail survey makes no attempt to support your claim or dispute mine, so I hardly see it as a "Eureka".

I did find this after about 3 seconds of Googling, however:

The 2000 Census showed a gender disparity in the composition of interracial couples. The Census Bureau confirmed many black women's complaints that white women tend to marry black men more often than white men marry black women. Currently, six percent of black husbands are in an interracial marriage, compared to only two percent of black wives. Fourteen percent of black men who are cohabiting without marriage have a white woman living with them, while only three percent of cohabiting black women live with a white man.

African-American men had white wives 2.65 times more often than black women had white husbands. In other words, in 73 percent of black-white marriages, the husband was black. This trend is even more pronounced among black-white couples who cohabit without being married; in this case, five times as many black men live with white women as white men live with black women.

Interracial Dating

I suspect that this "cosmopolitan community" exists only within the walls of Chez Morris.

-k