Massacre in Tehran

CNN story.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4meWCf_-Ueg

Were going deep and hard on this one. Anyone that's active military on here, better snap too and start thinking about getting your affairs in order.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=relat...p;v=dD5Wrh9rt34

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=105dzSvBrQ4

Edited by moderateamericain

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CNN story.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4meWCf_-Ueg

Were going deep and hard on this one. Anyone that's active military on here, better snap too and start thinking about getting your affairs in order.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=relat...p;v=dD5Wrh9rt34

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=105dzSvBrQ4

Why would that be?

Well, I am active and unable to access You Tube in the desert - military censors deny access to any networking sites - so I do not have a clue about what your are speaking about

But I fear little and death is not something to run from - so what is your big point?

Borg

Well, I am active and unable to access You Tube in the desert - military censors deny access to any networking sites - so I do not have a clue about what your are speaking about

But I fear little and death is not something to run from - so what is your big point?

Borg

Front towards enemy and if in doubt, empty mag. That's all I can tell you Borg.

Iran is just being singled out for what we all knew they were to begin with - an oppressive society. Just now everybody knows it and, it only took a crooked election and the deaths of twenty or so protesters, the calling out of four arms of the security force and, the usual tortured confessions of being CIA (done by waterboarding, caterpillars in boxes, photos with cigarette girl smiling and a few barking dogs.),

The only thing changed is Obama is running out of despots to 'talk' with.

Its just another typical day somewhere around the world, whether it be in Tehran, Paris, or a meeting of the WTO.

Nothing is going to happen. There will not be any military intervention over this.

Thats where i think you are wrong. Iran is of strategic importance to alot of players including Russia and China. If the US could knock off the Iranian government without looking like invaders im willing to bet they would do it. Maybe that means supplying weapons to Iranian citizenship. Maybe that means Special forces. Bottom line is troops in the middle east need to watch there six. Keep your heads on a swivel fellas.

Finally got to see the video - I see that حرامزاده dub tried to put another curve on the thread which is why he is a حرامزاده

Iran?

No surprizes here

I wonder why the world is only looking now?

Been like this for many years

Make it flat, colour it black and let it glow in the dark for ten thousand years

Another one will come along tomorrow

That is why soldiers will always be in demand.

Stay out of Iran - let it tear itself apart - and it will some day

Borg

Edited by Borg

Unfortunately, western democracies don't intervene in the name of human rights unless it benefits them somehow, sorry.

How did it benefit when in Bosnia

How did it benefit when in Somalia

How did it benefit when in Sudan

How did it benefit when in Central America

How did it benefiot in Lebanon

How did it benefit in Syria

How did it benefit in Israel

Moonlight - I have been in all these places and a few more - they were not always successful missions I admit - but we were / are there

Where have you been to come up with this pearl of wisdom?

Borg

Edited by Borg

How did it benefit when in Bosnia

How did it benefit when in Somalia

How did it benefit when in Sudan

How did it benefit when in Central America

How did it benefiot in Lebanon

How did it benefit in Syria

How did it benefit in Israel

Moonlight - I have been in all these places and a few more - they were not always successful missions I admit - but we were / are there

Where have you been to come up with this pearl of wisdom?

Borg

I was referring to hot military action, not U.N./NATO peace-keeping missions. You are right, we have been in many countries and certainly made a difference, but when the heavy poop hits the fan & bullets may need to be fired we almost always turn away (ie: Rwanda, Sudan). Your point is taken though.

I was referring to hot military action, not U.N./NATO peace-keeping missions. You are right, we have been in many countries and certainly made a difference, but when the heavy poop hits the fan & bullets may need to be fired we almost always turn away (ie: Rwanda, Sudan). Your point is taken though.

Then I will ask about Bosnia - we lost a few good people there

Somalia - well all you have to do is ask about the media and how it controls the feds

Rwanda - well that is Dallaire and it will make me unpopular - but I still blame him for that one - a weak man in a tough place

I guess I disagree but you can score a few points with rebuttals I could provide myself - not worth it in the long run - sometimes I am of the opinion the world would be better if we just let them all fight and then we talk to the winner

Borg

Its just another typical day somewhere around the world, whether it be in Tehran, Paris, or a meeting of the WTO.
No, it's not ordinary, SB.

----

There is a fundamental point here.

The US, Bush Jnr, Obama, the West are on the good side. Authoritarian regimes such as Iran, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Burma and North Korea are not.

IMHO, American Leftists (eg. Sir Bandelot) should start defending the good guys.

No, it's not ordinary, SB.

----

There is a fundamental point here.

The US, Bush Jnr, Obama, the West are on the good side. Authoritarian regimes such as Iran, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Burma and North Korea are not.

IMHO, American Leftists (eg. Sir Bandelot) should start defending the good guys.

:lol::lol:

It would be nice - but not likely

Borg

I am certainly not defending the bad guys, nor am I an american or leftist.

You guys see your bad guys, the other guys see their bad guys. But you see your own guys, as good.

The difference between me and some of you is, I see the bad guys, everywhere.

So go on, continue defending Bush, I'll tell you he's a bad guy. Start defending Ignatieff, start defending Harper. Or Ahmedinejad, or Al Maliki, or...

Hey if it makes you feel happy to wave a flag and "believe", go ahead. Just don't expect me to get onside

Oh yeah and one more thing, don't you ever believe in "change" for the good of all. Just another, slick liar.

Thats where i think you are wrong. Iran is of strategic importance to alot of players including Russia and China. If the US could knock off the Iranian government without looking like invaders im willing to bet they would do it. Maybe that means supplying weapons to Iranian citizenship. Maybe that means Special forces. Bottom line is troops in the middle east need to watch there six. Keep your heads on a swivel fellas.

what will it take for you to learn?

Another one will come along tomorrow

That is why soldiers will always be in demand.

Stay out of Iran - let it tear itself apart - and it will some day

Borg

you will be in demand as long as these wars are pushed upon the world by those who are looking to make $$$.

soldiers are just a tool.

I am certainly not defending the bad guys, nor am I an american or leftist.

You guys see your bad guys, the other guys see their bad guys. But you see your own guys, as good.

The difference between me and some of you is, I see the bad guys, everywhere.

So go on, continue defending Bush, I'll tell you he's a bad guy. Start defending Ignatieff, start defending Harper. Or Ahmedinejad, or Al Maliki, or...

Hey if it makes you feel happy to wave a flag and "believe", go ahead. Just don't expect me to get onside

Oh yeah and one more thing, don't you ever believe in "change" for the good of all. Just another, slick liar.

some iranians are not so one dimensional. many iranians are against the current government but they are also against any type of US intervention and past US meddling in their affairs.

Anyone have a link to an actual news story on this?

i haven't been able to find one. the person sounded quite serious on the phone, but the more i look, the more i'm convinced that this is another manufactured story. kind of like how they had a hand in creating the jessica lynch story in iraq.

No good can come from a nation that has in authority a person who represents the will of the ALL MIGHTY..whether it be a supreme leader who by tradition has taken the position of a god ---or a western corporate head that thinks they are god - both are just as destructive..and both are oppressive. In the west secularist like to say there is no God - yet they allow men and some woman to pretend to be God..I don't see the difference - we all have our damned supreme leaders and they all beat us to a pulp - figuratively and literally..we just have a kinder more gentler type of beating.

No good can come from a nation that has in authority a person who represents the will of the ALL MIGHTY..whether it be a supreme leader who by tradition has taken the position of a god ---or a western corporate head that thinks they are god - both are just as destructive..and both are oppressive. In the west secularist like to say there is no God - yet they allow men and some woman to pretend to be God..I don't see the difference - we all have our damned supreme leaders and they all beat us to a pulp - figuratively and literally..we just have a kinder more gentler type of beating.

Amen to that!