Missing gold

The missing gold and silver now we find is worth around 10 Million and I wonder if the government will put out a reward to the stolen money. True, its not the first time this has happen but I think this is the largest amount stolen.

The details are so sketchy that I don't even know where the gold was stolen from. It seems they are suggesting the mint in Winnipeg but we have seen things disappear en route before. Anyone remember why we have a loony coin?

$10 million? I think Maher Arar might have it.

Find that guy that loves to print as much money as possible and make it useless fiatism..there you will find the end of the rainbow and there you will find the gold....Truck loads of the stuff - I hear that it has great nutritional value - you can eat gold yah know!

From The Article:

Opposition politicians said the incident showed the minority Conservative government was hopelessly incompetent.

"If they can't even hold on to the gold in the mint, what are they capable of doing?" asked New Democrat legislator Thomas Mulcair.

All politicians are opportunists....I bet when MuLcair found out about this he throught it was "sexy" that he could throw some more mud and get his name printed.

------

Also of note is how the article even QUOTES the NDP member. Why his quote is even relevant is questionable when the initial evidence is sketchy.

Edited by Cameron

All politicians are opportunists....I bet when MuLcair found out about this he throught it was "sexy" that he could throw some more mud and get his name printed.

------

Also of note is how the article even QUOTES the NDP member. Why his quote is even relevant is questionable when the initial evidence is sketchy.

Would you prefer the Conservatives smear him instead?

• 6 months later...