Gay is not norrmal

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, I have to call BS on this one. In nature there is murder, so why is that particular behavior so frowned upon? Also, eating your young occurs in nature, so why don't we put this 'homosexuals in nature" argument out to pasture.

We are not animals.

I agree. There is something different about us and I don't know why some confuse us as being mere animals.

Perhaps for now we just need to recognize that it does exist until we better understand we are not animals - Although science and politics seems to be dragging us in the opposite direction.

LOL. :lol:

You mean oppressed as leaders.

People in America refered to Clinton as "alpha male" - it is Hillary that is the alpha male. Real alpha males are protectors - who allow the weaker to thrive - they are not the destroyers..but creative people who lead you towards life and NOT death - but death and war are big buisness and weasils like Kissinger - consider themselves as alpha males "Power is the greatest aphrodisiac" _ that is not alpha - that is dickless.

In nature, power is size.

Size of the mind generates great size everywhere else on the body - unless you swim in cold water - then all men are created equal and powerless in those regards - I regress benny - and you do also - I believe you are flirting.

Size of the mind generates great size everywhere else on the body - unless you swim in cold water - then all men are created equal and powerless in those regards - I regress benny - and you do also - I believe you are flirting.

All men are created through very unnatural traumatic events.

All men are created through very unnatural traumatic events.

To you, the whole universe is un-natural - in your sphere - in my universe all is natural and super natural...and just being here is a trama - some called adventure trama - and trama adventure...The only thing I would call trama - is the trama ward - where they haul in shooting victims living in a world that YOU believe creates men out of violence....violence creates wimps...war turned my father into a coward - like it does all men.

To you, the whole universe is un-natural - in your sphere - in my universe all is natural and super natural...and just being here is a trama - some called adventure trama - and trama adventure...The only thing I would call trama - is the trama ward - where they haul in shooting victims living in a world that YOU believe creates men out of violence....violence creates wimps...war turned my father into a coward - like it does all men.

Miracles are traumatic events too.

Miracles are traumatic events too.

Was talking to a wonderful and beautiful woman - an accomplished artist - she is 84 years old - and vibrant..we agreed that we are the miracle - the life is the miracle - the we are in heaven that THIS is eternity - and we all wait for a miracle - when we actually wait for ourselves - I guess for you life is a trama - to me it's a miracle - love you you benny - you are free to go now - and be happy...

Was talking to a wonderful and beautiful woman - an accomplished artist - she is 84 years old - and vibrant..we agreed that we are the miracle - the life is the miracle - the we are in heaven that THIS is eternity - and we all wait for a miracle - when we actually wait for ourselves - I guess for you life is a trama - to me it's a miracle - love you you benny - you are free to go now - and be happy...

What is miraculous about life is the consciousness.

In nature there is murder, so why is that particular behavior so frowned upon?

Though natural, these behaviours cause harm to others. That is the difference...and the fact that you can't see the difference is disturbing.

Though natural, these behaviours cause harm to others. That is the difference...and the fact that you can't see the difference is disturbing.

That you can't see such a simple point reflects poorly on your reading comprehension. I was merely pointing out that the homosexual behavior in nature argument is not a trustworthy one, since many behaviors in nature are not acceptable.

Sorry, I have to call BS on this one. In nature there is murder, so why is that particular behavior so frowned upon? Also, eating your young occurs in nature, so why don't we put this 'homosexuals in nature" argument out to pasture.

We are not animals.

Are you really comparing two consenting adults loving one another and being in a relationship together to people murdering and cannibalizing their children?

That you can't see such a simple point reflects poorly on your reading comprehension. I was merely pointing out that the homosexual behavior in nature argument is not a trustworthy one, since many behaviors in nature are not acceptable.

Then to condemn homosexuality because it is not of nature (or natural) is equally unacceptable.

I don't need to read your post again. Your argument is that abhorrent things happen in nature, so one should not argue that homosexuality is acceptable because it occurs in nature. Well, what I'm suggesting to you in light of that argument is that for the same reason it is not a valid argument that homosexuality is unacceptable because it is not natural.

I thought you were suggesting to me I was comparing homosexual behavior with murder and such. Or do you finally see you have no basis for that ill-informed comment?

Anyway, on to this next argument you make. You've served up a nice helping of common sense and I agree almost totally. I think. No, wait a minute. I am not arguing nor have I argued that homosexuality is unacceptible because it is not natural. I am arguing that just because you find it in nature, that doesn't mean we should all start copying it. Dogs eat their own vomit, you know.

I thought you were suggesting to me I was comparing homosexual behavior with murder and such. Or do you finally see you have no basis for that ill-informed comment?

Anyway, on to this next argument you make. You've served up a nice helping of common sense and I agree almost totally. I think. No, wait a minute. I am not arguing nor have I argued that homosexuality is unacceptible because it is not natural. I am arguing that just because you find it in nature, that doesn't mean we should all start copying it. Dogs eat their own vomit, you know.

No matter how well disguised I do recognize the biblical quote - " a dog returns to it's vomit".... It is NATURAL - that some do not breed with woman...what they do with their spare time is of no consequence other that it being distasteful. Many things in this world are distasteful. To fixate on what you find objectionable in the word takes a lot of time away from doing things that are useful - hate is the lazy mans love.

I know it's anecdotal, but the three people I've known that were the most hateful to homosexuals eventually came out of the closet as well. Hating gays is good cover if you don't want anyone to know you yourself are gay. Second to that is outing other gays to take the attention away from yourself. Unfortunately, it just goes to show how intolerant society is to homosexuals that they cannot freely love whomever they choose because of fear.

And three more: Ted Haggard, Mark Foley, Larry (" I have never been gay") Craig

Those that seek to punish homo-sexuals might just as well forget it! Have you ever seen an aging gay pair - where one in in failing health and the other barely holding on - no kids - no wives - and in the end no friends because they are no longer attractive. Time will not only punish homo-sexuals but will also destroy nasty hetor-sexuals - so it's a waste of time playing god...leave them alone and mind your own buisness.