Gay is not norrmal

Yes we are related to monkeys - in fact all animated matter (life forms) are related to each other - and yes we are animals - and we are also angels - it's a choice on how much part animal you want to be - and how much part devine - those that are strickly animals are boring ...and do not aspire to anything higher than a dog or monkey - It's lazy cop out to say we are JUST animals - when we do cop out and submit to total animal hood - something happens - we become LESS than animals.

We are not angels. We are corporeal, not spirit. It is not a cop out, it is stark reality. However, being highly socialized animals, it is detrimental to our species if we go around killing each other. I am comfortable with being an animal. I am comfortable with being human. Even without the rule of law, I don't think we will be going around killing each other at random. For the simple fact that humans as a species has made it this far.

So being gay should be considered normal.

Edited by GostHacked

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are not angels. We are corporeal, not spirit. It is not a cop out, it is stark reality. However, being highly socialized animals, it is detrimental to our species if we go around killing each other. I am comfortable with being an animal. I am comfortable with being human. Even without the rule of law, I don't think we will be going around killing each other at random. For the simple fact that humans as a species has made it this far.

So being gay should be considered normal.

No one really knows what gay is - ancient scripture describes these non-breeding individuals as angels - it is we in our animal state that want to possess beauty - and seek to f**k the angels....you can believe what you want - I want the best for ALL of humanity - I am positive - and you seem to be some Darwinist - Darwin never once denied the devine nature of man - the greatest artist and thinkers on earth - were all angelic in nature - to some degree - If you are comfortable being an animal - then you might feel comfortable if I eat you - maybe make your carcass into an angels' food cake..? :lol:

No one really knows what gay is - ancient scripture describes these non-breeding individuals as angels - it is we in our animal state that want to possess beauty - and seek to f**k the angels....you can believe what you want - I want the best for ALL of humanity - I am positive - and you seem to be some Darwinist - Darwin never once denied the devine nature of man - the greatest artist and thinkers on earth - were all angelic in nature - to some degree - If you are comfortable being an animal - then you might feel comfortable if I eat you - maybe make your carcass into an angels' food cake..? :lol:

A little bitter about the whole evolution vs creationism/ID in the other threads you need to bring this up here?? In modern context and really in the western world, that the word gay means homosexual. So relying on ancient scripture for anything is doing humanity a great disservice. We are not divine in any shape or form. My positivity comes from the human experience. Not from angels or some thing in the sky.

In the end we all become food for the planet anyways. Once you are 6 feet under, nature takes its course on your carcass. So you are angel food cake for the worms.

Sex is the contrary of a bond: "sex" etymology is seco (division or half of the race) and secare (to divide or cut).

Apparently you have never been in love benny. Maybe you should stop uttering clinical etymologial statements in the bedroom. Seperating the sexes as if they were different racists leads to the worst kind of racism - sexism..and it leads to misery and a lonely life....so what kind of etymologial dictionary do you have - I need a new one...can I borrow yours?

wiki says ...

Etiology

Main articles: Biology and sexual orientation and Environment and sexual orientation

There is no consensus among scientists about the exact reasons that an individual develops a heterosexual, bisexual, gay, or lesbian orientation.[76] The main reasons cited include genetic and environmental factors, likely in combination.[77][78] Other factors that may play a role include prenatal hormone exposure, where hormones play a role in determining sexual orientation as they do with sex differentiation;[79][80] and prenatal stress on the mother.[81][82][83]

The American Academy of Pediatrics has stated that "sexual orientation probably is not determined by any one factor but by a combination of genetic, hormonal, and environmental influences".[84] The American Psychological Association has stated that "there are probably many reasons for a person's sexual orientation and the reasons may be different for different people". It stated that, for most people, sexual orientation is determined at an early age.[85] The American Psychiatric Association has stated that, "to date there are no replicated scientific studies supporting any specific biological etiology for homosexuality. Similarly, no specific psychosocial or family dynamic cause for homosexuality has been identified, including histories of childhood sexual abuse".[31] Research into how sexual orientation may be determined by genetic or other prenatal factors plays a role in political and social debates about homosexuality, and also raises fears about genetic profiling and prenatal testing.[86]

Gay simply is.

Both of my child hood buddies that grew up and became gay - had the same experience - prior to any sexual contact to the opposite sex - they had contact with the same sex ----------for instance one family had two gay sons - "Uncle Earnie" who would baby sit the boys - molested them - their first sexual experience consisted of sexual interference and abuse....funny - sure some are born flamers - and some are made flamers - that is why I do not like our system to encourage....boys who have never had sex with a female that homo-sexually is an open option - it's abusive.

Apparently you have never been in love benny. Maybe you should stop uttering clinical etymologial statements in the bedroom. Seperating the sexes as if they were different racists leads to the worst kind of racism - sexism..and it leads to misery and a lonely life....so what kind of etymologial dictionary do you have - I need a new one...can I borrow yours?

Marriage is binding sex.

Marriage is binding sex.

Your okay benny....at least you have heart and a mind to go with it...as you - I do hope the best for all...having had my share of bliss and more than one life and wife - I finally appreciate human beings and understand what the opposite sex is..it is not that different - we are equal - as for two people of the same sex- who sincerly love and seek to escape the drab dark lonelyness that human existance can be - I send them a blessing - but - I will never call a man a woman or a woman a man - BUT in the alternative SEX may be a spiritual entity also _ I know hetrosexual men who are woman and woman who are men - in mind and spirit - what are we to do with them - persecute them? I won't - you do not get the best results out of people by harrassing or harming them -------------like you said - love - is civilization.

My ambition is to attend a live debate between Oleg Bach and Benny. I'm sure it would be quite intellectually stimulating.

Edited by jbg

My ambition is to attend a live debate between Oleg Bach and Benny. I'm sure it would be quite intellectually stimulating.

Benny is nuts - and so am I - neither of us claim to be intellectuals - thanks for the compliment.....Benny is as unfocused as I am - like a demi-god kid with ADD.......BUT - when focus kicks in something magic happens - I don't like benny because that person has the same nasty rebelious streak - non- compliant and prickish ----it would be like kicking at a mirror ----maybe not - I suspect benny is female - and because that is a possiblity - I am at a disavantage - I am a sucker for love.

that is why I do not like our system to encourage....boys who have never had sex with a female that homo-sexually is an open option - it's abusive.

I'd consider that doubling your options :)

You could say being transgender is not normal. There is really no way to find out if other species on this planet have a small population of transgendered.

You could say being transgender is not normal. There is really no way to find out if other species on this planet have a small population of transgendered.

We can find out though about the effects on sexual development of exposure to hormone-mimicking chemicals.

We can find out though about the effects on sexual development of exposure to hormone-mimicking chemicals.

Sex is a common and natural thing - there should be more to humanity than gender and the constant fixation on sensuality ---- I guess we all want our joy - and we all want our pleasure in good measure.

Sex may become less common is we let unnatural chemicals multiply the number of birth defect cases.

There are chemicals used in plastics - food containers etc..that excrete a chemical similar to estrogen - no wonder all the guys are talking like girls - and no one is getting married or thinking of having children - take that factor and a bit of indoctrination - and in time the third world primatives will be the first world savages - because we will be gone.

The gay village in Montreal is not normal, it is extraordinary!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gay_Village,_Montreal

Who cares -----? If you have a good and statifying hetro sexual sex life - companionship - love and lust ---well you would not be paying attention to the gay syndrome - It's amusing I admit - but to get overly passionate about the gay community in a positive or negative way is very telling ----seems lonelyness knows no boarders.

Who cares -----? If you have a good and statifying hetro sexual sex life - companionship - love and lust ---well you would not be paying attention to the gay syndrome - It's amusing I admit - but to get overly passionate about the gay community in a positive or negative way is very telling ----seems lonelyness knows no boarders.

A coming out party everyday is what all humans need.

A coming out party everyday is what all humans need.

Yes come out and take the joy that is meant to be human... I really don't belive in gay - and I make fun of my gay friends - but one thing I do know - that as I laugh and part - I will take the saddest case of a man with aids and embrace him - He is delighted to be shown love - not sex - not preversity but care....The coming out should consist of you coming out of your home and saying hello to all - and gain a reputation as a lover not a hater - of an encourager..not a destroyer - I was like my mother - a powerful woman that could destroy with a word - she could dismantle any human being at will - I mimiced her and had the talent also -then one day I changed I had a coming out - I stepped forward and said to myself "If you can destroy with such ease - why not create - and make life better for as many as possible - it was a choice that changed my life - finally now I live - and am loved - and those that hate me - who cares let them die.

Yes come out and take the joy that is meant to be human... I really don't belive in gay - and I make fun of my gay friends - but one thing I do know - that as I laugh and part - I will take the saddest case of a man with aids and embrace him - He is delighted to be shown love - not sex - not preversity but care....The coming out should consist of you coming out of your home and saying hello to all - and gain a reputation as a lover not a hater - of an encourager..not a destroyer - I was like my mother - a powerful woman that could destroy with a word - she could dismantle any human being at will - I mimiced her and had the talent also -then one day I changed I had a coming out - I stepped forward and said to myself "If you can destroy with such ease - why not create - and make life better for as many as possible - it was a choice that changed my life - finally now I live - and am loved - and those that hate me - who cares let them die.

When you hear me speak of my mother, coming out will mean revolution.