Did Harper Learn ANYTHING From The BUSH Years ?

" "What about the legitimacy of the democratic process, yeah, what about it?" Jack Layton and his coup against the people of Canada."

Coup ?

What a stupid, Fascist idea put forth by Fascist Harperites... the notion that the 1-party state reigns supreme and coalitions are to be supressed. The vast majority of voters voted AGAINST Neo-Con HARPER, and THEY get to form a coalition if they see the country in peril at the hands of an extremist (ultra-rightwing neo-con).

http://votestrategic.ca/ownwords.htm

Even more voters voted against the liberals, even more voters voted against the NDP, and I know this is hard for you but even more voters voted against the bloc. More Candians voted against these three parties then voted against the conservatives.

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are lying their are only 4 ads running on television not ten.

I seem to recall that liberals have engaged in putting out ads to define their oppoents infact it is something that has been done in canada since the very first election.

Joe clark never was or is centre right.

You are being retarded (ultra-rightwing). I saw 1 ad that was running at least 10 times per day. Now you tell me there are 4 DIFFERENT ads running at least ten times per day ? That's likely HUNDREDS OF ADS per day (or week), attacking Iggy in a typically Fascist, traditional Republican style (based on personal attacks)... BEFORE the actual election is CALLED.

Joe Clark is a center-right traditional fiscal conservative.

Harper is not. Harper is a Bush-style, spend & cut revenue Fascist, characterized by :

1) Careless tax cuts (reducing gov't revenue).

2) Increase in militarism (costing billions).

3) Increase in the drug war (costing multi-millions).

4) Increasing gov't debt.

5) Launching Republican-Style attack ads.

6) Claims of being fiscally conservative.

Edited by KingIggy

Even more voters voted against the liberals, even more voters voted against the NDP, and I know this is hard for you but even more voters voted against the bloc. More Candians voted against these three parties then voted against the conservatives.

In a democracy, the majority rules and the minority rights are respected.

In a 1-party Fascist authoritarian state, 1 party dominates, and the Majority (the NDP, the Liberals, the Greens and the Bloc) are permanently barred from forming a coalition.

More Canadians voted AGAINST Harper than voted for him. That's why those who voted AGAINST him are allowed to form a coalition if he gets too wreckless (Bushian) - if we live in a free democracy.

According to Neo-Cons, Harper gets free right-wing reign, and all coalition attempts are shut down. THAT is Fascism.

In the west right wing support is as strong as ever. For those of us that live out here, the concept of the fall of the right is not something commonly desired. The liberals and the left wing just do not sit very well with the preferred ideology.

So you witness the Bush catastrophe and decide to give Canada...

1) Wreckless tax cuts (just like Bush)

2) Increased military funding (just like Bush)

3) Increased drug war (just like Bush)

4) Increased national debt (just like Bush)

5) Republican style attack ads (just like Bush).

I see, yet another rightwing, retarded redneck who wants Alberta to become the 51st state.

It's about the effects of policies put in place, not about where you or I or Iggy reside.

Can't he live there and oppose Bush economics like most benevolent Americans ?

No...Bush is no longer the US president. Now Ignatieff can live in the USA and support the same policies under President Obama.

He's a lucky fella!

So you witness the Bush catastrophe and decide to give Canada...

I see, yet another rightwing, retarded redneck who wants Alberta to become the 51st state.

Dude, your kingishness,

I have never in my life voted conservative in federal elections. I started voting in the late 70's, thats 4 decades of not supporting the fools on the right. Your jumping to conclusions and making assumptions based on a complete lack of knowledge of the things you speak of.

With the pattern I identified, of cutting taxes, increasing military spending, increasing the drug war, and plunging the country into debt, Harper=Bush.

Ignatieff supported all those things with the exception of 'increasing the drug war', but he does consider himself American, so Ignatieff=Bush as well.

So why did a moderate like Joe Clark leave the Northern Neo-Con party ? Because they're the Northern Neo-Con party.

You don't even know which party Joe Clark left.

So Harper walks the same path as Bush...

6) False, hypocritical claims of "fiscal conservatism".

What's the difference between a leftwing spending orgy and a rightwing spending orgy ?

The rightwing spending orgy doesn't properly fund it's budget through needed tax hikes (REVENUE increases).

So Harper walks the same path as Bush...

1) Wreckless tax cuts (just like Bush)..and Chretien

2) Increased military funding (just like Bush)..and Martin

3) Increased drug war (just like Bush)...Like Chretien, Martin..

4) Increased national debt (just like Bush)....no comparison...the debt was a product of the economy...Would have happened with Gore, or Layton

5) Republican style attack ads (just like Bush).... and Martin, Chretien

6) False, hypocritical claims of "fiscal conservatism". just like Martin, Chretian

Edited by M.Dancer

You lose.

No Liberal or Democrat has attempted to banish a moderate out of their party ..... because their party IS MODERATE. Differences exist, but there's been no "he's not a Liberal.... he's out" the way Harper and Cheney did to Mulroney and Powell.

I win.

I have this feeling you win the covetted "WHat the fuCK am I talking abOUt? " award

No Liberal or Democrat has attempted to banish a moderate out of their party ..... because their party IS MODERATE. Differences exist, but there's been no "he's not a Liberal.... he's out" the way Harper and Cheney did to Mulroney and Powell.

The truth is the truth.

The truth is the truth.

You already won the covetted award....no need to convince me you're clueless.

The truth is the truth.

Harper : "Mulroney is no longer a Conservative".

Cheney : "Powell is not a Republican".

The truth is the truth.

Harper : "Mulroney is no longer a Conservative".

Cheney : "Powell is not a Republican".

Comuzzi was booted, Caroline parrish. Both MP's expelled from the party caucus.

Lieberman was booked from the democratic caucus

Again you are wrong.

But since then, Iggy has moved to the center.

Harper has NOT.

Canada must be increasingly assertive in the international arena — and back it up with a strong military — if it hopes to solve big problems in Afghanistan and other troubled nations, prominent Liberal MP Michael Ignatieff told an Edmonton audience on Friday.

http://www.canada.com/vancouversun/story.h...6d-a4f39ce1a9e8

King Iggy = King Bush