In Toronto, people go hungry all the time

tango

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pollution is a global digestion problem that happens when humans chop (fruits) trees in order to prepare and/or implement war operations.

War is greed...a pig eating non-stop till he is drowning in his own waste- then he keeps eating in an insane manner injesting his own waste - that is war.....It's a mental illness - but because they attatch words like "glory" or "sacrafice" or "bravery" to it we seem to think it's normal ------To chop down a good tree that bears fruit - in order to make spears to kill the other guy - in order to stop him from eating from the tree is insane.

War is greed...a pig eating non-stop till he is drowning in his own waste- then he keeps eating in an insane manner injesting his own waste - that is war.....It's a mental illness - but because they attatch words like "glory" or "sacrafice" or "bravery" to it we seem to think it's normal ------To chop down a good tree that bears fruit - in order to make spears to kill the other guy - in order to stop him from eating from the tree is insane.

And the war effort includes a race to overpopulating the Earth (with territorial army personnel).

And the war effort includes a race to overpopulating the Earth (with territorial army personnel).

Yes those that feel powerless and for all intent and purpose have no power - just love to exert their feeble little will on others through force -"There are violent men who seek to take heaven by force". Before you can form an army you need to gather up "personnel" - in order to do that you must first have a campaign that generates hate - once you have the average young person hating or being overly proud - then you can have them enlist - armies are constructed though deciet...because those that wish to have dominace over people are coward so they lie to the mass and have that mass do the dirty work...Take Mohamid for instance - the founder of Islam - He marries some old rich widow...and the first thing he does is insectify a group of people - He creates a military...to this day Islam is in reality one huge insect colony or -----territorial army personel) It's not religious in the least - anymore so than the Jews or the Vatican ----It's the great duping...and they jerk off when young people die...some sort of occult thing - if you kill the young directly or indirectly you suck up their power - the Vatican has this occulitish practice - till they got caught.

Take Mohamid for instance - the founder of Islam - He marries some old rich widow...and the first thing he does is insectify a group of people - He creates a military...to this day Islam is in reality one huge insect colony or -----territorial army personel) It's not religious in the least - anymore so than the Jews or the Vatican ----It's the great duping...and they jerk off when young people die...some sort of occult thing - if you kill the young directly or indirectly you suck up their power - the Vatican has this occulitish practice - till they got caught.

What is crucial to bring (perpetual) world peace is to notice that the first thing Mohammed did is not gather people but to write a book (Quran) inspired by the Bible.

People need to look for work and work on getting handouts constantly. We need to scale back social services in order to make more people independent not dependent on my tax dollars.

To lower your (income) tax, work less.

Edited by benny

I strive to have more and to do more in my life. Others choose to waste the life God gave them. I shouldn't have to pay for that laziness.

There is no such thing as human lazyness - just those who are oppressed to the point of having their spirits broken - they simply give up and you call it lazyness....You as a supposed Christian should understand that no human being makes an effort to intentionally make themselves poor - Poverty is inflicted it is not generated from within. No person would intentionally NOT water their own garden and go hungry - those that do not water their own garden and do go hungry, learn quickly to take appropirate measures to ensure survival - Poverty comes about when one group attacks and takes the resourses of another - then the victor points a finger and says - "look how lazy the dirty unwashed are" - it may take a few generations to degrade certain groups and bring them to their knees - Rich is NOT forever - NOR is poor..... AND the previous writer uses the word GOD and in the same breath condemns the poor - saying that they are wasteing their lives - WHO is this writer that expects others to live up to THEIR expectations - Christianity was about freedom - to be poor or rich..and not to persecute the rich or the poor.

There is no such thing as human lazyness - just those who are oppressed to the point of having their spirits broken - they simply give up and you call it lazyness....You as a supposed Christian should understand that no human being makes an effort to intentionally make themselves poor - Poverty is inflicted it is not generated from within. No person would intentionally NOT water their own garden and go hungry - those that do not water their own garden and do go hungry, learn quickly to take appropirate measures to ensure survival - Poverty comes about when one group attacks and takes the resourses of another - then the victor points a finger and says - "look how lazy the dirty unwashed are" - it may take a few generations to degrade certain groups and bring them to their knees - Rich is NOT forever - NOR is poor..... AND the previous writer uses the word GOD and in the same breath condemns the poor - saying that they are wasteing their lives - WHO is this writer that expects others to live up to THEIR expectations - Christianity was about freedom - to be poor or rich..and not to persecute the rich or the poor.

Yes. When I was busy working at polluting the Earth, I was also very fast to make use of all those ready-made prejudices against welfare recipients.

Your Christian spirit is as admirable as always.

Tell your great Mayor Miller to take some of the money he's wasting and feed his people if that's what he desires to do. Or how about he takes the 2.5% raise he gave himself and his cohorts and use it to feed people instead of squeezing more taxes from people who are already squeezed enough. I'd make a bet that most of downtown To people here rent and pay ZERO taxes to begin with. So spending someone else's money is easy for them.

I don't live in TO so the Bumbling Miller gets none of my tax dollars, Thank God but if I did I'd be pissed at this idiot and anyone who posts here who pays taxes should be pissed at this inept fool's lack of concern for citizens tax dollars...Outrageous.

Tell your great Mayor Miller to take some of the money he's wasting and feed his people if that's what he desires to do. Or how about he takes the 2.5% raise he gave himself and his cohorts and use it to feed people instead of squeezing more taxes from people who are already squeezed enough. I'd make a bet that most of downtown To people here rent and pay ZERO taxes to begin with. So spending someone else's money is easy for them.

I don't live in TO so the Bumbling Miller gets none of my tax dollars, Thank God but if I did I'd be pissed at this idiot and anyone who posts here who pays taxes should be pissed at this inept fool's lack of concern for citizens tax dollars...Outrageous.

This was not about Mayor Miller. It was about you ignoring yet one of the fundamental teeachings of Our Lord and Saviour "I was naked and you clothed me... I was hungry and you fed me... i was a foreigner and you welcoomed me".

BTW, landloards in Toronto and everywhere are more than happy to include the tax payment in what they charge their tenants... and the rental unit rate in Toronto is about twice that of condos and houses.

To fight against this injustice, there should be a right to "laziness" (i.e. resting) and to fight against injustices done via environmental degradation, there should be a universal fundamental duty to be lazy (resting). Welfare recipients are not wasting their lives; they are sparing them for the greater benefit of all life on Earth.

To fight against this injustice, there should be a right to "laziness" (i.e. resting) and to fight against injustices done via environmental degradation, there should be a universal fundamental duty to be lazy (resting). Welfare recipients are not wasting their lives; they are sparing them for the greater benefit of all life on Earth.

Social services should be greatly peeled back. Welfare recipients should be tagged like animals imho so we can better track them. If they want to not take responsibility for their lives then the rest of us have the right to know their whereabouts and what they're doing at all times since we're funding their work free, drug limited and alcohol fueled lives.

EDIT- At the same time people go hungry in To do so at their own fault. There are tons of food banks in all areas of the city. There are tns of places to get a free meal in many areas of the city. Welfare people need to learn to spend the money tax payers provide more smartly. I wouldn't mind it if landlords got the rent money directly and only the difference was given to the welfare person.

Edited by Mr.Canada

Social services should be greatly peeled back. Welfare recipients should be tagged like animals imho so we can better track them. If they want to not take responsibility for their lives then the rest of us have the right to know their whereabouts and what they're doing at all times since we're funding their work free, drug limited and alcohol fueled lives.

EDIT- At the same time people go hungry in To do so at their own fault. There are tons of food banks in all areas of the city. There are tns of places to get a free meal in many areas of the city. Welfare people need to learn to spend the money tax payers provide more smartly. I wouldn't mind it if landlords got the rent money directly and only the difference was given to the welfare person.

Nothing can be more important than to keep an eye on welfare recipients indeed: they are like the "canary in a coal mine".

Nothing can be more important than to keep an eye on welfare recipients indeed: they are like the "canary in a coal mine".

I'd like to go back to a time where only the strong survive and the rest get left behind but since no one would go for that I'll opt for the tag and release program. Better tracking of fraudulent welfare cases needs to be addressed. I want to see people who buy booze with their monthly cheques booted off the system altogether. If they choose to use their money to buy booze instead of food then they don't need me to sponsor their lifestyle.

If we microchip them an alarm can be raised every time they enter a premises that sells booze. Immediately cutting them from the welfare rolls electronically. That should save some taxpayer money as we all know most of the OCAP people are on welfare and most drink and smoke dope. I'm sure they'd be upset as that's there sole source of funding.

I'd like to go back to a time where only the strong survive and the rest get left behind but since no one would go for that I'll opt for the tag and release program. Better tracking of fraudulent welfare cases needs to be addressed. I want to see people who buy booze with their monthly cheques booted off the system altogether. If they choose to use their money to buy booze instead of food then they don't need me to sponsor their lifestyle.

If we microchip them an alarm can be raised every time they enter a premises that sells booze. Immediately cutting them from the welfare rolls electronically. That should save some taxpayer money as we all know most of the OCAP people are on welfare and most drink and smoke dope. I'm sure they'd be upset as that's there sole source of funding.

The canary doesn't choose to absorb all the obnoxious substances that the industrial world is producing.

Poverty, such as this, in one of the richest countries in the world? Is it because our representatives cannot find a better way or because the majority of Canadians find it profitable and acceptable not to address it?

Do the majority of Canadians agree that its OK for people in our country to starve? do you?

Do the majority of Canadians feel its OK for big companies to withhold technology that is greener, or more advanced, until they have made every last bit of profit they can on oil? do you?

Do the majority of Canadians feel its OK for politicians to tell us things are so tight they must close our hospitals, and then give themselves raises? do you?

My Countrymen and women, I think we could all go on all day about the social ills that plague us. As our government system stands, I seriously don't see any real change in the foreseeable future only more of the same, do you?

As I see it, the only way Canadians are going to get our politicians to pursue and address things the way the average Canadian wants them done, is going to be to make our elected representatives a) find out what options WE want chosen, and b ) forward Canadian voters choices as their own.

Somewhere long ago I heard that its not enough to acknowledge the problem, one must create and offer possible solutions. The problem is not any given representative, the problem is with the representatives not being legally bound to collect and represent the direct wishes of those they serve, the voters, the Canadian people. To that end, this is the solution.

* a party mandated to anonymously, securely, gather the voters opinions on the issues facing our leaders and establish / recognize majority votes on those issues by the constituents affected.

* a party mandated to take those majority votes and forward them as their own

* a party with no goals of its own save forwarding the collective will of its constituents

This, addresses the root of the issues, not the symptoms, and until we recognize this and act on it, the names will change, but the issues will remain the same.

"It is not our differences that make us a people, it is what we share in common."

regards,

Martin Odber

www.canadianreferendumparty.com putting the average Canadian, directly in charge of solving the issues