In Toronto, people go hungry all the time

tango

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

- I am innocent until proven guilty.

You have the wrong saying. You are ignorant until proven knowledgable. So far you have not been proven.

- Because is and ought are different.

Of course, and you have used neither word in your response, so I have no idea what you are talking about.

You have the wrong saying. You are ignorant until proven knowledgable. So far you have not been proven.

Of course, and you have used neither word in your response, so I have no idea what you are talking about.

- University of Toronto produces knowledge.

- I said labor is bad because it is deceitful.

- University of Toronto produces knowledge.

You are not the University of Toronto. Even if you are a product of U of T you have not demonstrated your knowledge. What you have demonstrated is the ability to quote philosophers.

- I said labor is bad because it is deceitful.

There is nothing decietful about it. Try it and you may find that you will relish the fruits of your labour instead of the entitlement you feel.

You are not the University of Toronto. Even if you are a product of U of T you have not demonstrated your knowledge. What you have demonstrated is the ability to quote philosophers.

There is nothing decietful about it. Try it and you may find that you will relish the fruits of your labour instead of the entitlement you feel.

- Believing findings from a renowned Canadian university is legitimate form of innocence.

- If labor would really be a necessary metabolic activity, hunger would be a thing of the past.

- Believing findings from a renowned Canadian university is legitimate form of innocence.

Your "innocence" still leaves ample room for ignorance. You belive findings without looking beyond the surface. Even when I have referenced the findings, you have made excuses for the results based upon nothing but speculation.

- If labor would really be a necessary metabolic activity, hunger would be a thing of the past.

Labour is an indirect necessity. Sustance is a metabolic necessity to live, without labour no resources are available to provide for sustance. In any case none of your response deals as to why you characterize labour as deceit. I conclude you have your own definition of labour and frankly don't speak the same language we do.

Your "innocence" still leaves ample room for ignorance. You belive findings without looking beyond the surface. Even when I have referenced the findings, you have made excuses for the results based upon nothing but speculation.

Labour is an indirect necessity. Sustance is a metabolic necessity to live, without labour no resources are available to provide for sustance. In any case none of your response deals as to why you characterize labour as deceit. I conclude you have your own definition of labour and frankly don't speak the same language we do.

- A receivable reference comes with the page number.

- Digestion is the only involuntary labor we have to do.

Pollution

That is not proof.

You must prove your statements:

1)Earth produces fruits and vegetables.

(that human interation is needed to grow enough)

2)Work stifles this interaction.

Now be a good little idiot savant and run along and don't come back till you have proved that the earth can produce enough fruit and vegetables to feed us without human interaction.