In Toronto, people go hungry all the time

tango

The farther a country is from deliberative democracy (say North Korea), the hungrier its population.
One of your first intelligent or even intelligible posts.

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of your first intelligent or even intelligible posts.

True you can understand what he babbled.....unfortunately it is incorrect. There are numerous examples of well fed undemocratic nations and examples of democratic nations where there is poverty and hunger.

...which goes to show that fortune cookie nonsense from a word salad spouting idiot explains nothing

The farther a country is from deliberative democracy (say North Korea), the hungrier its population.

How about you answer the question then? Which country is closest to the "deliberative democracy" you advocate?

wrt philosophys, you claim "we retain the one that best resists its criticisms" yet refuse to name what philosophy that is.

It is impossible to have a sane discussion with someone who can neither read nor write.

benny, further useless conversation without knowledge is often futile.

Edited by Renegade

How about you answer the question then? Which country is closest to the "deliberative democracy" you advocate?

wrt philosophys, you claim "we retain the one that best resists its criticisms" yet refuse to name what philosophy that is.

It is impossible to have a sane discussion with someone who can neither read nor write.

I have taught you what it feels like to be hungry (for answers).

There WAS a tiny little native girl on my block - she pan handled in a seated position. She was sweet and sincere - She from what I heard was a bit of drunk - and she was on those wonderful "governmental meds".....apparently the "medicine" was not very helpful - I was told yesterday that they found the poor thing dead in her rundown, third world hotel room - someone noticed the smell -------------------Price of room - 560 dollars - welfare payment - 570 -----Free govenment dope --------well what I see - this hotel is a slow execution chamber ---

The authorities raid that damned HUMANE SOCIETY----They do not raid hotels where they take out a body a month - due to overdose or starvation - they do not raid CAS....

Why is that? Dogs more important than people? Eugneics and kind and gentle murder - are alive and well in Toronto.......and the old jerks that inflict policy on the poor and the weak - refere to them as "toxic waste".

All I can say about the dead Indian girl - and they called her Apple - is the people that facilited this death are COWARDS.

Let's the stomachs speak the true void!

The poor and hidden staving are a reality - I have done my research - I swear that we are either ruled by lunitic idoits are just plain stupid evil creepilians.....Where is this civilization I've heard about?

What you are demonstrating is that you have nothing of relevance to contribute to the topic.

I had to amke a choice. Contine to read the moronic twit and get banned or not read him.

I made the choice.

You have chosen to ignore all posts from: benny.

· View this post

· Un-ignore benny

Now if more people stop quoing him....I will feel no desire to make fun of him

I had to amke a choice. Contine to read the moronic twit and get banned or not read him.

I made the choice.

Now if more people stop quoing him....I will feel no desire to make fun of him

Can we arrange for CBC to broadcast a Benny v. Oleg Bach debate? Sure would beat Dion v. Duceppes (hint, Captain Canada's English didn't cut it).