In Toronto, people go hungry all the time

tango

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As to how this Native girl died. Some of the fault should be directed at the Charter of Wrongs. This individual was a sick person and should have been institutionalized ,even against her will. But the Charter will not allow us to help the sick of mind. More money in her hands would not have helped this poor soul.

As to how this Native girl died. Some of the fault should be directed at the Charter of Wrongs. This individual was a sick person and should have been institutionalized ,even against her will. But the Charter will not allow us to help the sick of mind. More money in her hands would not have helped this poor soul.

Mistakenly placed post!

What about the topic (hunger) for a change!?

Why ,I am not hungry! Neither is my family. Why? We work! Thats the beauty of Canada ,no one who is relatively in good health needs to go hungry. There are lots of jobs if one has the ambition to get off ones fat bum.

Why ,I am not hungry! Neither is my family. Why? We work! Thats the beauty of Canada ,no one who is relatively in good health needs to go hungry. There are lots of jobs if one has the ambition to get off ones fat bum.

I heard a commentator on a Toronto talk show say - welfare is not an easy life - and no one wishes to live it intentionally - He did make an error...He said it is very hard for an individual to get by on 1000 to 1200 dollars a month ---------this guy is in dream land - I will give you the right figure. A single male gets exactly $570.00 per month...You are allowed a fairly low amount for rent - no more than about 350..so once you have paid rent - and paid the tab at the local store - you may eat for about the first week - the next 21 days you scrounge for food - and if you smoke you scrounge for nicotine - if you drink - you are entitled one small binge per month..Unless you are intelligent and have a support system of somekind - welfare slowly kills you...

- the weak and stupid are ALL perscribed drugs for some supposed mental illness - these always die first..and big pharma just loves a system where the tax payer sends them millions indirectly though welfare recipients....It's a very bad system - and one I suspect that is designed to slowly get rid of what our elite consider toxic waste - Yet - some of the brightest people are at the bottom - and some of the most stupid run our governments and have seniour posts within international coporations - far as I am concerned - none of the mentioned groups generate wealth - not the top and not the bottom - all are parasites and that is the way the system likes it and continues to keep it.

Sadly, a more obvious truth is that working makes people hungrier faster.

Sadly, a more obvious truth is that working makes people hungrier faster.

I love these happy and compliant slaves that never dare resist corruption and common evil - why "we are not hungry WE WORK" HA -------------AND IF it means making some chemical that posions the envorinment or helping to assist in the weapons trade that kills people - it does not matter - I'm not hungry because I do what I am told - whether it harms others or not - what a joke ---------sometimes people choose to be poor than partake in this crap...sometimes there are those that are so poor that in effect they are like prisoners - prisoners of there morality ---------------the greeting of all red neck loosers used to be - "are you wirkin?" translated to - "I do not have to be ashamed of being a bum because I suck the ass of the MAN - and have been programed to persecute any that do not work...That way the system runs itself - one slave whips the other - and down the food chain it goes - a devided population but a united work force - the feeds the elite parasites that encourage underlings to hate each other if they do not comply to the quiet and sinister indirect demands of the parasitic eilte - that do NOT work...

Then go hungry ,I don`t really care. But don`t ask me to feed you from the fruits of my labour. You see I believe in freedom and you have the right to starve if you wish. Just do it quietly please.

You are more than willing to hand over the fruit of you labour to a collapsing corporation staffed by fat lazy and stupid rich guys - but not willing to hand over a bit of that fruit to some poor person ---I guess there is a difference in charity to some - fools like the previous writer has no quam about giving a welfare cheque in the billions to corporate bums---because they foolishly believe that the rich will reward them - the rich take - they do not give - prime example - corporate bailouts - the took again! And YOU ------don't mind ------------------"like a dog they wait under the masters table waiting for a crumb to fall" SORRY- There will be no crumbs...and sorry - they are only your masters because you submit to them - and finally - the idea of the classic "trickle down effect is a fraud. So as you complain about giving to the poor - please do it quietly - you are no better .............I know beggars on the street - and I know corporate heads that deal in billions - they are equal to me in value -

You are more than willing to hand over the fruit of you labour to a collapsing corporation staffed by fat lazy and stupid rich guys - but not willing to hand over a bit of that fruit to some poor person ---I guess there is a difference in charity to some - fools like the previous writer has no quam about giving a welfare cheque in the billions to corporate bums---because they foolishly believe that the rich will reward them - the rich take - they do not give - prime example - corporate bailouts - the took again! And YOU ------don't mind ------------------"like a dog they wait under the masters table waiting for a crumb to fall" SORRY- There will be no crumbs...and sorry - they are only your masters because you submit to them - and finally - the idea of the classic "trickle down effect is a fraud. So as you complain about giving to the poor - please do it quietly - you are no better .............I know beggars on the street - and I know corporate heads that deal in billions - they are equal to me in value -

Oleg ,you have made an assumption that I advocate feeding the corporate parasites out tax dollars . I can assure that I am furious at government giving my competition my tax dollars to compete with me . I believe in fair competition and an equal playing field.

I look at corporate bums in the same light as people like benny who feel they have an some God given right to live off of us ,the hard working people.

I remember fighting it out with the provincial judicary - and the federal version - we used to laugh at how they were screwing us with our own tax dollars...literally beating you on the head with your own club..having said that - Some believe I am a parasite - because I have fallen to a low economic level - the reality is I believe in a fair playing field also in all respects - I hate a monopoly......we have a right to rise - to the level we are capable of handling - and to be disadvantaged by those that feel they are more valuable than the naturally talented and enduring human being - just because they were born into wealth is really irritating - the proof is in the pudding - if the privledged were rightfully entitled as they seem to be there would not have been these current ecconimic problems - they are not that smart - time to let some brains and spirt enter the game - I hate being excluded...I want to play also - and I grant fairness and expect the same.

I remember fighting it out with the provincial judicary - and the federal version - we used to laugh at how they were screwing us with our own tax dollars...literally beating you on the head with your own club..having said that - Some believe I am a parasite - because I have fallen to a low economic level - the reality is I believe in a fair playing field also in all respects - I hate a monopoly......we have a right to rise - to the level we are capable of handling - and to be disadvantaged by those that feel they are more valuable than the naturally talented and enduring human being - just because they were born into wealth is really irritating - the proof is in the pudding - if the privledged were rightfully entitled as they seem to be there would not have been these current ecconimic problems - they are not that smart - time to let some brains and spirt enter the game - I hate being excluded...I want to play also - and I grant fairness and expect the same.

So you agree with me then? I guess you just forgot to say you were working on an assumption.

I also have seen this with the elite Officer class in the military. They think lower ranks are incapable of original thought and natural intellectual ability.

So you agree with me then? I guess you just forgot to say you were working on an assumption.

I also have seen this with the elite Officer class in the military. They think lower ranks are incapable of original thought and natural intellectual ability.

Excuse me for the speculation - It's about assuming the position whether you are worthy or not - then taking action to abuse - oppress and exclude those that might be more worthy --just remember those that attempt to grab power for powers sake - with out real purpose---really have no power..."it's the righteous slave in the house hold that rules the master" - you can lead by following - rule from the bottom up - once you get to the top - it looks exactly like the bottom....it's a class thing - this exclusionism - but as my sister said "rich is not forever nor is poor" - I see the lowest of the low with great intellectual and spiritual ability - the problem is that they have been broken - don't let them break you as John Wayne said to Barbara Walters in the early days "Don't let the bastards win"

Then go hungry ,I don`t really care. But don`t ask me to feed you from the fruits of my labour. You see I believe in freedom and you have the right to starve if you wish. Just do it quietly please.

Labourers owe us something since we rent to them our common fruit trees.