israeli soldiers admit to war crimes

dub

let it go DoP. your attempt to deny the war crimes by israel is as ridiculous as those who try to deny the holocaust.

the evidence is there. not only from the palestinians but also from israeli soldiers. there is of course the investigations done by the UN and they've determined that israel has committed war crimes.

how do you bring yourself to deny all this evidence? you're a dishonest person.

Your 'evidence' is suspect as are your Hamas friends.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your 'evidence' is suspect as are your Hamas friends.

it's not "my" evidence. it's evidence given by israeli soldiers, palestinian eyewitnesses, videos and investigators who have examined the allegations.

why do you keep calling hamas my friends? they're not my friends. just because israel does something wrong and i talk about it, it doesn't mean that i support hamas. not sure how many times i've told you this.

so why are you denying all the evidence showing israel committed war crimes? does it pain you to admit that israel is wrong?

it's not "my" evidence. it's evidence given by israeli soldiers, palestinian eyewitnesses, videos and investigators who have examined the allegations.

why do you keep calling hamas my friends? they're not my friends. just because israel does something wrong and i talk about it, it doesn't mean that i support hamas. not sure how many times i've told you this.

so why are you denying all the evidence showing israel committed war crimes? does it pain you to admit that israel is wrong?

Does it pain you that your friends are Nazis?

This article certainly calls into question the validity of these so called "war crimes admissions".Not to mention the New York Times is a pretty left wing paper which one would assume means they are more likely to be sympathetic to Hamas led Palestinians than Israel.

This article certainly calls into question the validity of these so called "war crimes admissions".Not to mention the New York Times is a pretty left wing paper which one would assume means they are more likely to be sympathetic to Hamas led Palestinians than Israel.

lol @ NYT being sympathetic to hamas.

are you the third stooge?

Seems you should read what the soldiers themselves had to say:

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1072475.html

They testimony of people who did not witness the events is very compelling. I heard one soldier personbally shot 10,000 babies. Must be true.

They were there.

Why are you avoiding reading the evidence?

I yake it you are very good at linking but not so good a reading.

They were not there.....

"One of our officers, a company commander, saw someone coming on some road, a woman, an old woman. She was walking along pretty far away, but close enough so you could take out someone you saw there. If she were suspicious, not suspicious - I don't know. In the end, he sent people up to the roof, to take her out with their weapons. From the description of this story, I simply felt it was murder in cold blood."

gullible suckers....

I yake it you are very good at linking but not so good a reading.

They were not there.....

gullible suckers....

Ignorance is bliss, they say!

So perhaps you missed this:

"At first the specified action was to go into a house. We were supposed to go in with an armored personnel carrier called an Achzarit [literally, Cruel] to burst through the lower door, to start shooting inside and then ... I call this murder ... in effect, we were supposed to go up floor by floor, and any person we identified - we were supposed to shoot. I initially asked myself: Where is the logic in this?

"From above they said it was permissible, because anyone who remained in the sector and inside Gaza City was in effect condemned, a terrorist, because they hadn't fled. I didn't really understand: On the one hand they don't really have anywhere to flee to, but on the other hand they're telling us they hadn't fled so it's their fault

Edited by tango

They testimony of people who did not witness the events is very compelling. I heard one soldier personbally shot 10,000 babies. Must be true.

Reminds me of the Sgt Speirs myth in Band of Brothers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYSbC3uUF0k

Eventually the myth grew to the point he had shot thousands of POWs.

"At first the specified action was to go into a house. We were supposed to go in with an armored personnel carrier called an Achzarit [literally, Cruel] to burst through the lower door, to start shooting inside and then ... I call this murder ... in effect, we were supposed to go up floor by floor, and any person we identified - we were supposed to shoot. I initially asked myself: Where is the logic in this?

"From above they said it was permissible, because anyone who remained in the sector and inside Gaza City was in effect condemned, a terrorist, because they hadn't fled. I didn't really understand: On the one hand they don't really have anywhere to flee to, but on the other hand they're telling us they hadn't fled so it's their fault

sounds like this guy was there. are you going say that he wasn't there?

He was there, and that's what he was ordered to do with his troops.

Instead, he gave people 5 minutes to get out.

(Link is above somewhere.)

Sounds like the word "supposed" means it may or may not have happened....given he mentions murder but does not say antine was killed what in fact he is saying according to his training the operation was supposed o go that way....no mention of dead.....

IOW he wasn't there to witness any civilians being killed, he just supposes if civilians didn't leave when asked, he supposes they might be shot.

The damage could be old or new.

Well, according to that Guardian reporter, it was new, according to the doctors he interviewed, it was new. According to the UN, the damage on their building was new.

I'm sorry, but you cannot expect us to value the personal hunch of some random person on the Internet over the reporting of professionals like Journalists, Doctors, and UN Staff who were and/or are on the ground in Gaza when these incidents happened.

The kids could be making sh*t up.

And so could you, and so could the Israeli military. That's why we have to trust independent observers like journalists, NGO's, UN staff, etc, that when they investigate these claims and the stories check out, that we don't immediately invalidate their findings because they are inconvenient to our worldview.

Honestly, if you're going to wilfully accept reports on Hamas' human rights abuses, which are extensively documented, than you can't turn around and immediately invalidate the findings of these same news agencies or NGO's when they find abuses committed by Israel.

So if you go to court and you're a doctor, your testimony will be considered truth due to your social position?

Just like in Canada, testimony given by professionals while on the job has considerable weight because they are held to a professional standard of ethics and duty.

Well, according to that Guardian reporter, it was new, according to the doctors he interviewed, it was new. According to the UN, the damage on their building was new.

I'm sorry, but you cannot expect us to value the personal hunch of some random person on the Internet over the reporting of professionals like Journalists, Doctors, and UN Staff who were and/or are on the ground in Gaza when these incidents happened.

And so could you, and so could the Israeli military. That's why we have to trust independent observers like journalists, NGO's, UN staff, etc, that when they investigate these claims and the stories check out, that we don't immediately invalidate their findings because they are inconvenient to our worldview.

Honestly, if you're going to wilfully accept reports on Hamas' human rights abuses, which are extensively documented, than you can't turn around and immediately invalidate the findings of these same news agencies or NGO's when they find abuses committed by Israel.

Just like in Canada, testimony given by professionals while on the job has considerable weight because they are held to a professional standard of ethics and duty.

We can never know the 'thing' in itself. Kant, I believe. However, Pallywood's lies tip the scales somewhat towards the Israelis. Hamas use 'experts' as well...and seems to fool the leftards every time.

Edited by DogOnPorch