How will Obama handle war between Israel and Iran?

wulf42

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your proof isn't a proof, and thus it doesn't prove that he's an idiot. Proves that you are a Jew hater though.

Well excuse me I don't think you are that much different either. Theer's a double standard and quite frankly you have shown that you use the same paint brush to protray all nations that are muslims the same as minority few. True there are those fanatical elements amongst muslims but so are fanatical jews in Israel too!

"The pattern of Muslim violence compared with the peaceful and constructive nature of the Israelis. Contrary to your views this thread is about Israel v. Iran so Muslim violence is highly relevant."

It's precursors are. Organophosphates. Americans didn't supply the precursors for VX, either. A Singapore holding company did if I recall.

"The United States" didn't sell anyone anything. Individual American companies did.

That is a cop out if I had ever seen one. And the fact that the government has done squat about those companies shows the support for those companies and their actions. So in part it is sanctioned by The United States. The war in Iraq proves just that.

How many other bastards like Saddam has the US supported? And what has been done about those other individuals?

And the fact that the government has done squat about those companies shows the support for those companies and their actions.

Arresting the agents of the companies, suspending the operations of the companies....is doing squat?

What would be doing something? Firing squads?

GostHacked: How many other bastards like Saddam has the US supported?

Dunno. You seem to be the expert on chemical warfare. Fill us in.

;)

dub: if he had intended, he would be convicted.

Shucks, every guy gets caught with his hand in the cookie jar...what's the problem, eh? Fourteen is plenty old enough...

:rolleyes:

WTEN-TV, the ABC affiliate in Albany, is reporting that Ritter contacted the "teen-age girl" twice within a three-month period in 2001, and that he underwent court-ordered sex-offender counseling from a psychologist in New York's capital.

Sources tell the Albany Times-Union that Ritter actually had two run-ins with police. The first occurred in April 2001, as the former Marine reportedly drove to a Colonie business to meet what he thought was a 14-year-old girl. He was reportedly questioned by officers, and released without a charge.

Two months later, the source told the paper, Ritter was caught in the same kind of online sex sting after he tried to lure a 16-year-old girl to an area Burger King restaurant.

Colonie police Deputy Chief Steven Heider told WorldNetDaily that he cannot confirm the allegations, explaining that if they were true, the details would have been sealed by a court order.

"A sealing order is exactly what it says it is," he said. "We're not allowed to talk about anything under sealed court order, and I'm not saying that one exists."

However, WND has learned that NBC television affiliate WNYT in Albany has video of a mug shot of Ritter after the arrest.

"If it's not him, it's either his clone or a twin," the station's news director, Paul Conti, told WND.

WorldNetDaily reported earlier that WNYT said it had footage of the arrest, but Conti clarified that the station has video of the scene, shot after the arrest.

The news director said the 16-year-old girl had been lured by Ritter to meet him at the Burger King in Menands, N.Y., in order "to have her watch him have sex with himself."

"Anyone who went to the Burger King that day could confirm the details of that event and report that a sting operation was underway that involved a decoy officer posing as a 16-year-old girl," Conti said.

Callers to today's Rush Limbaugh radio program brought up the issue of Ritter's arrest, to which the conservative talk host responded:

"If I were Scott Ritter, I would just come up with a 'Hey, I was just doing research here.' ... The Pete Townshend reply."

Oh me...oh my.

dub: conclusion, you're an idiot.

Nah. You just hate getting tripped-up. Now you're defending an undefendable issue. Get pissed all you wish. My advice: move on. Ritter is a creep that I'd personally put in the ground if seen near my daughter. Many parents will feel the same way.

Arresting the agents of the companies, suspending the operations of the companies....is doing squat?

You failed to mention that something was done about those companies. Can you cite anything to show me just what you are talking about?

What would be doing something? Firing squads?

They should get the Saddam Special. Death by hanging.

You failed to mention that something was done about those companies. Can you cite anything to show me just what you are talking about?
American and foreign businessmen shipped large quantities of chemicals needed to make poison gas to Jordan, Federal officials said today, broadening an investigation into the illegal shipment of chemicals to the Middle East. The officials said they believed that the chemicals were ultimately delivered to Iraq.

The shipments, made in 1987 and 1988, were disclosed today as Federal officials here announced the arrests of an official from a New York company and of a Dutch businessman. The two were charged with arranging the illegal export of hundreds of tons of a chemical used to make mustard gas. Company Pleads Guilty

The businessmen allegedly purchased the chemicals from Alcolac International, a Baltimore chemical manufacturer already linked to the illegal shipment of chemicals to Iran.

Alcolac pleaded guilty today to one count of knowingly violating export laws in the case of shipments of chemicals that ultimately went to Iran. The company asserted that it did not know that the shipments were being sent to the Middle East to make poison gas.

http://www.nytimes.com/1989/01/31/world/us...erritories/Iraq

Shucks, every guy gets caught with his hand in the cookie jar...what's the problem, eh? Fourteen is plenty old enough...

:rolleyes:

you post an article from WND, one of the slimiest after making comments about the web site common dreams? i guess you have no limits in your hypocrisy.

this is a web site that has a reputation of publishing BS. BS which led to the following:

Libel lawsuit

On September 20, 2000, WND published an article[53] claiming that Clark Jones, a Savannah, Tennessee, car dealer and fund-raiser for then-Vice President Al Gore, had interfered with a criminal investigation, had been a "subject" of a criminal investigation, was listed on law enforcement computers as a "dope dealer," and implied that he had ties to others involved in alleged criminal activity. In 2001, Jones filed a lawsuit[54] against WND; the reporters, Charles C. Thompson II and Tony Hays; the Center for Public Integrity, which had underwritten Thompson and Hays' reporting on the article and related ones[55] and various Tennessee publications and broadcasters who he accused of repeating the claim, claiming libel and defamation. The lawsuit had been scheduled to go to trial in March 2008;[56] but, on February 13, 2008, WND announced that a confidential out-of-court settlement had been reached with Jones.

regardless, this is another example of smear campaigns that took place during the bush administration where some with outspoken views of the war were targeted.

at the end, no charges were laid because scott ritter is not a child molester.

"Anybody who doesn't believe that Ritter was specifically targeted on account of his political activities needs to seek help: that sort of naivete can be terminal, and the patient probably shouldn't be trusted to cross the street unattended. "

so, how many more lies are you going to try to spread? so far, you've falsely claimed that ritter is a child molester and let us not forget your laughable claim that scott ritter is "not an expert".

you are a dirty and dishonest person DoP. shame on you.

you post an article from WND, one of the slimiest after making comments about the web site common dreams? i guess you have no limits in your hypocrisy.

I thought you might enjoy that. Tit fer tat.

;)

Some surely hope he was being framed. So hope away. Perhaps let him babysit at the same time to prove your loyalty.

:lol:

I thought you might enjoy that. Tit fer tat.

;)

Some surely hope he was being framed. So hope away. Perhaps let him babysit at the same time to prove your loyalty.

:lol:

?

framed or not framed, he was never convicted of being a child molester. so what you're sharing here is misinformation and dishonest.

Well excuse me I don't think you are that much different either. Theer's a double standard and quite frankly you have shown that you use the same paint brush to protray all nations that are muslims the same as minority few. True there are those fanatical elements amongst muslims but so are fanatical jews in Israel too!

And how many fanatical Jews have implicit support from the mainstream Jewish community? How many Jews detonate roadside bombs to take out political opponents? How many Jews have flown planes into buildings?

No one but using what little powers of logic you posses I guess you must conclude they don't publish bullshit...

they do publish bullshit.

they wouldn't have "settled" out of court if they didn't believe what they wrote wasn't bullshit.

scott ritter's case was not only different, but it was thrown out and there was never a "settlement".

And how many fanatical Jews have implicit support from the mainstream Jewish community? How many Jews detonate roadside bombs to take out political opponents? How many Jews have flown planes into buildings?

To refuse to accept that there are fanatical elements in any nation whether they are jews, christians or muslims and insinuating that all muslims irrepsective of their nationality are fanatics is biased and crosses the line! It is not so much an issue when people criticise a government or their policies but it does escalate into a bigger problem when you make attacks against all muslims as a rational for an argument!

Since you brought the example of 911 it's ironic that the majority of those culprits were actually of saudi and egyptian origin (action of a few) Using that logic does that qualify to punish iranian community?

scott ritter's case was not only different, but it was thrown out

You are mistaken....it wasn't thrown out, it was sealed....just like you don't know the details of the out of court settlement....