Israeli Ground Attack

wulf42

and the ground assault on Gaza will only strengthen the extremist philosophy. Radicalism always comes out whenever the country is going through serious troubles..

Seems odd when a much simpler solution for serious troubles would be to stop firing rockets across the border. Nah...that would make too much sense.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems odd when a much simpler solution for serious troubles would be to stop firing rockets across the border. Nah...that would make too much sense.

who do you think the average citizen would rather align themselves with? Regimes within their own culture or the country who just blockaded them 18 months ago?

who do you think the average citizen would rather align themselves with? Regimes within their own culture or the country who just blockaded them 18 months ago?

Neither.....the average citizen would like to become a refugee someplace else...like Egypt...but wait...that border is closed too. How come no rockets for the Land of Pharohs...hmmmmmmmmm?

Neither.....the average citizen would like to become a refugee someplace else...like Egypt...but wait...that border is closed too. How come no rockets for the Land of Pharohs...hmmmmmmmmm?

because brainwashing helps them believe that Israel is the root of all their problems.. Brainwashing is always the key element to the success of a radical party

Yes, I agree, that's what Israel should do. They've escalated the situation, and whenever that happens, there's potential for the problem to get worse. Geez, there even be an ARMAGEDDON or something...

The bombing of Nazi Germany was after the war determined to have actually strengthened Germany's resolve. All bombing schools and civilians--regardless of who they voted for--is going to solidify support for the radical elements in Gaza and breed a new generation of terrorists.

Edited by Ontario Loyalist

Care to make sense?

OK..I can see with you that the pithy and witty approach won't work. Here is the long version:

There are upwards of 30 million Africans starving and living at such a level of poverty, Gaza would be a luxury vacation. Yet these untold millions have not resorted to spending limited resources on Iranian / Chinese rockets, and moreover, shooting rockets at their "oppressors".

The world bemoans the death of 500 Palestinians in one week. Because of the politics....not the lost lives.

500....5000....50,000 dead in Africa goes unnoticed. Maybe they need trademark scarfs and a famine news network.

Edited by bush_cheney2004

Yes, I agree, that's what Israel should do. They've escalated the situation, and whenever that happens, there's potential for the problem to get worse. Geez, there even be an ARMAGEDDON or something...

Oh great..Israel should just suck it up and buy everyone armoured umbrellas. Meanwhile back in Afghanistan, Canada kills the local while wearing a NATO badge....and was never attacked.

The bombing of Nazi Germany was after the war determined to have actually strengthened Germany's resolve. All bombing schools and civilians--regardless of who they voted for--is going to solidify support for the radical elements in Gaza and breed a new generation of terrorists.

There will always be a new generation to fill in the gap, regardless of what has transpired.

The world bemoans the death of 500 Palestinians in one week. Because of the politics....not the lost lives.

500....5000....50,000 dead in Africa goes unnoticed. Maybe they need trademark scarfs and a famine news network.

I was thinking the same thing earlier when it was reported that the cholera deaths in Zimbabwe are over 1,700...

I was thinking the same thing earlier when it was reported that the cholera deaths in Zimbabwe are over 1,700...

perhaps the Zimbabweans should form their own terrorist groups and start attacking western countries before anybody gives half a shit about them..

It's sad but true though.. If you don't have power or influence, nobody will really care

I haven't found any items showing the Israelis indiscriminately firing un guided rockets at civilian targets...or boarding busses and blowing them up.

That wasn't the comparison I was making, I'm not talking about actions, I'm talking about worldviews.

And the fact is: it's always destructive and ignorant to make any one ethnicity or nationality out to be inherently good or evil.

Well, we both know the answer: because Egypt isn't occupying their future state. Don't think for a second that Gazans and West Bankers aren't both equally Palestinian, and don't think that they aren't joined at the hip nationally.

perhaps the Zimbabweans should form their own terrorist groups and start attacking western countries before anybody gives half a shit about them..

That's a great idea.....make a big enough stink and something has to give!

It's sad but true though.. If you don't have power or influence, nobody will really care

The powerless have succeeded without launching Chines rockets. "I have a dream....." :lol:

Well, we both know the answer: because Egypt isn't occupying their future state. Don't think for a second that Gazans and West Bankers aren't both equally Palestinian, and don't think that they aren't joined at the hip nationally.

So what...Egypt takes billions each year from the Great Satan....surely Hamas could spare a rocket or two just to be fair and balanced.

True or false. People become terrorists when they are happy, free, and content with their lives and the political status of where they live?

I know, lets ask Timothy McViegh, The Uni Bomber and Paul Rose and see if they think it's true.

You do know that Jews resorted to terrorism in order to force the creation of the state of Israel,

I'm not aware of that revisionist tact. Did they bomb the UN in New York?

so if you really are so concerned about terrorism you should be questioning the tactics of organizations like Irgun and be critical of the fact that this organization lives on as the Likud and Kadima political parties.

I looked into it. I can say without a hint of sarcasm that the tactics of Irgun have proven to be obsolete which is highlighted by the fact you haven't heard a peep out of them for over 50 years.

Of course another option would be for everyone to become sincere followers of Christ...

Matthew 5:21-22

Your delusions about me bore me. As I already said, your grasp of the topic is probably no more accurate than your fantasies of me.

You do realize what the symptoms of cholera are? It's a little difficult to be shooting off rockets when you're leaking yellow stuff all over the place. Meanwhile, there were 2,889 people killed on Canada's roads in 2006.

What the fuck does that have to do with anything? JBG and OBL are following the exact same principle: citizens of democracy are culpable for the actions of their leadership. Whether you think one is right and one is wrong is irrelevant. The rationale is the same.

You lost your giggle? :lol:

That giggle implied a lofty insightfulness, an awareness of something that the rest of us surely must've missed. So yes, what the f--- did that have to do with anything?

Edited by betsy

You do realize what the symptoms of cholera are? It's a little difficult to be shooting off rockets when you're leaking yellow stuff all over the place.

I was kidding..

I was saying that you need some kind of influence or power in order to have the international community seriously care about you.. I don't like it one bit but it's the way of the world

I was kidding..

I was saying that you need some kind of influence or power in order to have the international community seriously care about you.. I don't like it one bit but it's the way of the world

So was I :D

And I agree with you.

Edited by OddSox

You just don't get it, do you? Also, if you're so concerned about Israel, feel free to remove yourself to that country.
Israel is an ally. I was just as concerned about Britain during the 1982 Falkland War. Just as I would be about Canada if it were under assault or danger.
Resorting to pointing out spelling inconsencies is really a lame tactic, an act of desperation, really. In terms of "colours"--you do know that this is a CANADIAN political message board, and that most people here are from CANADA. It's bad enough that you have a stronger allegiance to a foreign country, but that you jave to come on here and be a typical American... :rolleyes:
I respect Canada and Canadians quite a bit. I don't know what you mean by being a "typical American". Why don't you explain that bigoted remark.

What the f*** does that have to do with anything? JBG and OBL are following the exact same principle: citizens of democracy are culpable for the actions of their leadership. Whether you think one is right and one is wrong is irrelevant. The rationale is the same.

Why in your profanity-laced post are you comparing me to Osama bin Ladin? In this case Hamas campaigned on a platform of death, so the people are getting what they want; bloodshed and death.

and the ground assault on Gaza will only strengthen the extremist philosophy. Radicalism always comes out whenever the country is going through serious troubles..
Japan and Germany are highly radicalized countries I guess, as is the former Confederacy in the United States?