Coalition Government

madmax

Will the Government be brought down  

87 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

according to my sources in the patch, oil company brass was not impressed with being gouged by unions and service companies and has authorized less projects to take place. Don't bite the hand that feeds you.

skilled tradesmen don't need helping hand of big oil as a skilled tradesman we can work in any industry, fact is as a credited Alberta ticketed hand we steal foreign jobs I just spent 6 months in Cuba making $110/hour AMERICAN! Nobody is in more demand than we are, don't forget that. Bring on the infasturucture projects under a coalition I rather that than some dirty stinky refinery.

Baby boomers are retiring we are in demand and worth more than gold.

Edited by johhny

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

skilled tradesmen don't need helping hand of big oil as a skilled tradesman we can work in any industry, fact is as a credited Alberta ticketed hand we steal foreign jobs I just spent 6 months in Cuba making $110/hour AMERICAN! Nobody is in more demand than we are, don't forget that. Bring on the infasturucture projects under a coalition I rather that than some dirty stinky refinery.

Baby boomers are retiring we are in demand and worth more than gold.

That's what the Auto Workers thought a year ago! There is another patch worker on here complaining about all of the foreign workers taking jobs away. There are Polish tradesmen, all they need to do is pass a certification course in Alberta and they are laughing.

That's what the Auto Workers thought a year ago! There is another patch worker on here complaining about all of the foreign workers taking jobs away. There are Polish tradesmen, all they need to do is pass a certification course in Alberta and they are laughing.

They tried that back in the 70's know what happens when it reaches -40? they all go home lol I compete with immigrants every day not only are we stronger when it comes to the weather we are stronger at heart and physically. Ever stood beside a Chinaman they are small and weak, like last week! Takes 3 of them to do what a good old Redneck Albertan can do.

you should know that! geeze.

And if the election affirms a minority, would you become a separatist (if you are not one already)?

I've already declared self recognized souvreign status. The bloc don't take reps outside of quebec though.

I don't consider it "seperatism though"

I consider it "stating the truth, and being what you are, not leaving something."

Any assosiation with canada is due to Canadian Laws and their treatment of myself.

I bear allegiance so long as it serves the queens interest in my opinion, and her interests are my own.

Nationality is a social institution and has little to do with anything beyond that.

Serving someone elses interests does not differ if you serve all of humanities interests, under the premise of equality and right. One must uphold the most at any moment, and I feel that that is the right mind set.

Not sure if that is enough cookoo for the post but essentially speaking.

Let them take their damn government and lets move on. This is such a waste of time and productivity, in the middle of a so called crisis. LWTF!? The conservatives do NOT HAVE THE CONFIDENCE OF THE HOUSE. NOTHING WILL BE ACCOMPLISHED, THE MAJORITY HAS AN ALTERNATIVE, STABLE GOVERNMENT FOR TWO YEARS.

HARPER AND THEIR PARTY SHOULD BE PUT IN JAIL FOR WHAT THEY ARE DOING RIGHT NOW. FACE THE FACTS.

Edited by William Ashley

They tried that back in the 70's know what happens when it reaches -40? they all go home lol I compete with immigrants every day not only are we stronger when it comes to the weather we are stronger at heart and physically. Ever stood beside a Chinaman they are small and weak, like last week! Takes 3 of them to do what a good old Redneck Albertan can do.

you should know that! geeze.

A real redneck Albertan wouldn't join a union. They know how to spend their own money.

I will speak for my job at Shell we got 3000 very angry brothers who are even working (40,000 of us) to shut down the oilsands should Harper prorogue. We demand he does his job we are not paying him t0 take a holiday or take away our constitutional rights. I advise all unions to shut down nation wide

we did it last summer and we will do it again but till the new year this time.

Ah yes, good time to lose your job, right at the start of a deep recession.

Great timing too, given the surplus of oil on the world market.

Mayor Stephen Mandel says while he wants to stay out the controversy brewing in Ottawa he can see one upside to a coalition government.

It could mean more infrastructure money for cash-strapped cities.

"Maybe we won't have to borrow as much money to do the things we want to do," Mandel said.

"We'd be very happy to see that," he said of additional federal dollars.

skilled tradesmen don't need helping hand of big oil as a skilled tradesman we can work in any industry, fact is as a credited Alberta ticketed hand we steal foreign jobs I just spent 6 months in Cuba making $110/hour AMERICAN!

And did you report that income to Revenue Canada?

Everyone is in demand - until they're not in demand.

cap and trade? Huh! That's been Harper's baby for some time now... did you not know... or are you failing to acknowledge that within Harper's own government policy speech that opened this session of Parliament, Harper said his government would work to develop a North American cap-and-trade system to cut greenhouse-gas emissions. Were you asleep when Stelmach offered his "blindsided" assessment of that policy statement?

do two wrongs make a right? Maybe some of you should sit back and think for a second. Everything you guys condemn the oposition of your in full support for yourself. Makes absolute no sense

During Harper's tenure he has been one of the most inclusive PM's in history. He was spending money on Quebec when a Westerner didn't have to. He has a large portion of his cabinet from Ontario, and in the last election made gains in New Brunswick and Ontario. how is he dividing the country?