Who is Barack Obama?

And yet, McCain has been behaving in such an erratic, random, contradictory manner during this campaign, people are beginning to question how well they thought they knew him.

But that is exactly how we know him....you haven't a clue...because you are watching from afar. That's OK.

Better than not having a clue while being immersed in it.

No, it is completely irrelevant to the matter at hand. Americans will choose a president just as they always have, regardless of any keen insights from within or without. Barack Obama is clearly the lesser known political agent, but he may still prevail.

See how that works?

We knew who John McCain was long before your "vids" or even a presidential run. Obama, not so much.

Even a better reason not to vote for McCain. And I was more focusing on your kind, the kind who support 'Palin around with Terrorists' and McCain fries. So the problem might not be the canditates, but who is voting for them and why.

See how that works??

Even a better reason not to vote for McCain. And I was more focusing on your kind, the kind who support 'Palin around with Terrorists' and McCain fries. So the problem might not be the canditates, but who is voting for them and why.

See how that works??

You won't be voting for dick...nada....zilch....with respect to McCain or Obama. Focusing on the choices of other nationals as "problems" says more about you than anything else.....

Because Americans (hell...the rest of the World) don't really give a shit who you vote for on Tuesday, but you sure are worried about who is voting down here, eh? Whatsa matta....I thought Obama had this thing locked up?

That's how that works.

Edited by bush_cheney2004

You won't be voting for dick...nada....zilch....with respect to McCain or Obama. Focusing on the choices of other nationals as "problems" says more about you than anything else.....

Hell, Canada has problems as well. As does most of the planet. I find the American politics more interesting, mainly because they do end up having world wide implications. Canada, not so much influencial on that part. And being Canada's closest neighbour, and being the only self proclaimed 'lone super power', you'd be an idiot to not pay attention to it and well, call out idiodicy when it happens. Like you supporting lies and such to get to Iraq, and you have no interest in substance eventhough your vote actually does matter. And that is what scares me, the idiots who eat up the sound bites like they were Big Macs. You support Palin because she has a pretty face, and not her record.

For what it is worth, I think you are going through some kind of denial phase. I understand it's a long program. I am here for you if you need me.

Because Americans (hell...the rest of the World) don't really give a shit who you vote for on Tuesday, but you sure are worried about who is voting down here, eh? Whatsa matta....I thought Obama had this thing locked up?

If you recall, I picked McCain to win. I think he is in either way. I would prefer Obama to be in, but as you point out, I cannot vote, being a Canuck n all.

That's how that works.

Your 2-0 on your post end statement.

Guest American Woman
...Americans (hell...the rest of the World) don't really give a shit who you vote for on Tuesday.....

I care. And I'd bet there are plenty of other Americans who do, too. You obviously don't give a crap about anything outside your narrow little world, but don't be speaking for other Americans.

:rolleyes:

Hell, Canada has problems as well. As does most of the planet. I find the American politics more interesting, mainly because they do end up having world wide implications. Canada, not so much influencial on that part. And being Canada's closest neighbour, and being the only self proclaimed 'lone super power', you'd be an idiot to not pay attention to it and well, call out idiodicy when it happens.

You can call out whatever you please, but you cross the line when trying to "disenfranchise" Americans voters of their choice, no matter what their motives may be. Futhermore, you would take great exception to Americans doing the same for a Canadian election.

That's all I'm sayin......let us vote the way we want to for the reasons we want to. If it be "idiocy", then it shall be "idiocy".

Like you supporting lies and such to get to Iraq, and you have no interest in substance eventhough your vote actually does matter. And that is what scares me, the idiots who eat up the sound bites like they were Big Macs. You support Palin because she has a pretty face, and not her record.

Wrong....I support Palin because of her record...I don't care what her "face" looks like. Iraq has been in our sights since 1991, and it didn't take any lies to get them there. Hell, your own country bombed, strangled, and sanctioned Iraq for years.

For what it is worth, I think you are going through some kind of denial phase. I understand it's a long program. I am here for you if you need me.

And I understand that you were just handed your ass with respect to the significance of your vote, and psychological dependency on ours. That must suck. But look at the bright side.....as Canada returns their "neocon" Tories back to power, the Americans may very well go liberal. What delicious irony.

If you recall, I picked McCain to win. I think he is in either way. I would prefer Obama to be in, but as you point out, I cannot vote, being a Canuck n all.

Right...your "pick" is irrelevant.....has more value in a football game (CFL). I don't recall "your pick" because it is a meaningless exercise in political worship from afar. It doesn't make you an ally or McCainiac...it is just grist for this forum. You don't know me or my reasons for supporting McCain, but those reasons are more valid than your cross-border judgement. Voters are not "problems"...they are participants in the political process, regardless of what you think about them.

I will vote next month as a citizen of the United States, and perhaps you will do the same on Tuesday in Canada (or not..I don't care). I don't have any interest in your motives or choices, nor begrudge your right to make them.

I care. And I'd bet there are plenty of other Americans who do, too. You obviously don't give a crap about anything outside your narrow little world, but don't be speaking for other Americans.

:rolleyes:

You're not speaking for other Americans either. I don't give a crap about your narrow little world.

Idealogs are dangerous. Take that America trained Ignatius for instance...everyone calles this crazed rich lefty an intellectual - I see nothing that shows intellect in this man - As for Obama who sneaks a line from every great statesman that ever breathed and strings them together in his addresses is NOT a stateman but an illusionist. Never trust a leader who squeezes out the emotion out of a population like someone milking a herd of cows....he may in time milk the planet of it's soul and life force....I repeat his daming statement was "We will have to be better prepared for the NEXT conflict" - This is a man who I suspect will support the American industrial complex at the peril of Americans in general.

Idealogs are dangerous. Take that America trained Ignatius for instance...everyone calles this crazed rich lefty an intellectual - I see nothing that shows intellect in this man - As for Obama who sneaks a line from every great statesman that ever breathed and strings them together in his addresses is NOT a stateman but an illusionist. Never trust a leader who squeezes out the emotion out of a population like someone milking a herd of cows....he may in time milk the planet of it's soul and life force....I repeat his daming statement was "We will have to be better prepared for the NEXT conflict" - This is a man who I suspect will support the American industrial complex at the peril of Americans in general.

Correction - American Military Industrial Complex. Already I see more war for profit and some sort of warped ideology on the horizon - we need a great peace maker not some pin head with big ears who wants to be a big shot.

Correction - American Military Industrial Complex. Already I see more war for profit and some sort of warped ideology on the horizon - we need a great peace maker not some pin head with big ears who wants to be a big shot.

There is no other kind of "complex"....where do you think LAV's come from?

Light Armoured Vehicle = LAV

LAV III's are manufactured by General Dynamics Land Systems, located in London, Ontario, Canada

Oh you mean those vehicles that are so flimsy that a black powder pipe bomb can cripple - didn't Malroney cut that deal with that German fellow giving German language lessons a the West Detention Center in Toronto? :lol: So why would someone want a light armoured vehicle anyway? When I think of armor I imagine heavey - why call it armor if it does not protect as fully as possible...so B C - are you the director of GDLS...maybe if you are you can invest in more metal..thicker may be better.. :blink: