Top Female Afghanistan Cop killed

female cop killed

ooOOooo... SEE! Bad Christians in America killed a female cop!

A NEW Orleans policewoman fought for her life for seven minutes before a rape suspect she was trying to arrest took her gun and shot her dead.

*he MUST be Christian, mustn't he -- after all, all US citizens are Christians so we must blame Christians! If he only believed in the right god, he would never have committed such horror! Rape AND female cop killing? Must be a Jebus-fearin' kinda guy!

/sarcasm.

I posted this to show that one cannot simply blame "Islam" one must put the blame on the Taliban. Not all those who practice Islam kill cops -- some don't even pray 5 times a day -- some just "think". ;)

And amazingly enough -- some Muslims are not even members of the Taliban!

Edited by Drea

female cop killed

ooOOooo... SEE! Bad Christians in America killed a female cop!

*he MUST be Christian, mustn't he -- after all, all US citizens are Christians so we must blame Christians! If he only believed in the right god, he would never have committed such horror! Rape AND female cop killing? Must be a Jebus-fearin' kinda guy!

/sarcasm.

I posted this to show that one cannot simply blame "Islam" one must put the blame on the Taliban. Not all those who practice Islam kill cops -- some don't even pray 5 times a day -- some just "think". ;)

And amazingly enough -- some Muslims are not even members of the Taliban!

Only thing is, She was target for just being a cop. The New orleans cop got killed in the course of duty. A suttle difference but hey I know thats lost on you. Your talking about the difference of a premeditated murder because of religion and the course of duty. Again I'm sure this will be lost on you. Furthermore your right, Muslims are not all members of the taliban, they also are not all members of Islam. There is Muslim Christians as well!

It's one thing to open a thread about a news item and offer your opinion on it.

But it's another to open the thread and add the inflamatory remarks "I would say something about how great Islam is but...well im sure you will all do it for me."

You used this news item to bash all of Islam, not just the Taliban. What were you expecting?

Edited by Drea

It's one thing to open a thread about a news item and offer your opinion on it.

But it's another to open the thread and add the inflamatory remarks "I would say something about how great Islam is but...well im sure you will all do it for me."

You used this news item to bash all of Islam, not just the Taliban. What were you expecting?

Nothing from you Drea, but at the very least you could. 1 address the topic at hand instead of linking a seperate article as if that somehow relates to what im talking about. 2. Learn the difference between muslim and Islam. 3. Don't assume Im bashing Islam.

What's the difference between islam and muslim?

The followers of the religion ISLAM are call "MUSLIMS".

I'm a Muslim. My religion is Islam.

You don't want to comment on the article. It's obvious that the only reason you brought it to the forum was to use it against Muslims.

It is unfortunate that this woman was killed. It's always unfortunate when people who are trying to make a difference in the world are killed.

No need to use her death to further the antagonism toward Muslims in general.

Edited by Drea

What's the difference between islam and muslim?

You don't want to comment on the article. It's obvious that the only reason you brought it to the forum was to use it against Muslims.

It is unfortunate that this woman was killed. It's always unfortunate when people who are trying to make a difference in the world are killed.

No need to use her death to further the antagonism toward Muslims in general.

Do you know the difference between Muslim and Islam? Just curious? And I'm not bringing antagonism on Islam. It does that just fine on it's own.

Click the link... there is no difference between Muslim and Islam.

A muslim is a person who subscribes to Islam.

Your opening statement was "I would say something about how great Islam is but...well im sure you will all do it for me."

Of course, if your intent was not to slam all those who are Islamic then you would have typed "I would say something about how great the Taliban is but...

If you meant just the Taliban, say so.

Click the link... there is no difference between Muslim and Islam.

A muslim is a person who subscribes to Islam.

Your opening statement was "I would say something about how great Islam is but...well im sure you will all do it for me."

Of course, if your intent was not to slam all those who are Islamic then you would have typed "I would say something about how great the Taliban is but...

If you meant just the Taliban, say so.

Islam is a religion

Muslim is the body of people who practice the religion.

I was attacking the religion of Islam because of its backwards beliefs about women, education, and the violence that it promotes around the world. I would make the same attack on orthodox christianity as well. If this article is not the embodiment of everything that is wrong with Islam then I don't know what else to show you. Taliban Fighters waited outside this women's house and Murdered her as she left for work. Why? Because she was a captain in the Afghan police. Now you tell me, How does that compare to a female cop making an arrest in New Orleans and botching it up?

There's no difference between Islam / Muslim as there's no difference of Christianity / Christian etc. But there's any number of people here who'd bring up certain event as an indication of problem / guilt of the entire group perpetrator is a member of. Do you really want to be one of them?

P.S. and FYI: this is an example of a well known logical fallacy of generalization. John lives in Ottawa, John likes to paint his face red - ergo - everybody who lives in Ottawa paints their face red. Generalization can only be performed on a logically proven connection. E.g people belonging to a certain tribe paint their face red; the tribe resides in area A; -> walking around A one may expect to meet somebody with a red face. My two cents.

There's no difference between Islam / Muslim as there's no difference of Christianity / Christian etc. But there's any number of people here who'd bring up certain event as an indication of problem / guilt of the entire group perpetrator is a member of. Do you really want to be one of them?

P.S. and FYI: this is an example of a well known logical fallacy of generalization. John lives in Ottawa, John likes to paint his face red - ergo - everybody who lives in Ottawa paints their face red. Generalization can only be performed on a logically proven connection. E.g people belonging to a certain tribe paint their face red; the tribe resides in area A; -> walking around A one may expect to meet somebody with a red face. My two cents.

How can you say there is no difference between Muslim and Islam. One Is a religion, one is a group of people that practice varying degrees of that religion? Thats Like saying a Jehovah witness and a Catholic are the same thing.

Edited by moderateamericain

They are.....

I'll duck now

I would say so also - both sects practice anti-christism...For a while the Jehovahs..removed the Christ thing from their doctrine - that went on for 30 years - then they found that it would bring them more popularity if they reinserted Christ. As for the Catholics and their virgin worship - plus their insidious secret policy of disempowering children though sexual abuse - well ...that was not very Christ like either...The Taliban did not kill the woman Afghani cop - she was in all probablity killed by some up start that wanted her position..remember...it's tribal and to have a female superiour is an insult - probably she was an American or Canadian installation - she's dead because our feminist nuts don't know a thing about terf and tribalism.

I would say so also - both sects practice anti-christism...For a while the Jehovahs..removed the Christ thing from their doctrine - that went on for 30 years - then they found that it would bring them more popularity if they reinserted Christ. As for the Catholics and their virgin worship - plus their insidious secret policy of disempowering children though sexual abuse - well ...that was not very Christ like either...The Taliban did not kill the woman Afghani cop - she was in all probablity killed by some up start that wanted her position..remember...it's tribal and to have a female superiour is an insult - probably she was an American or Canadian installation - she's dead because our feminist nuts don't know a thing about terf and tribalism.

Taliban claimed responsibility for the killing FYI

• 3 weeks later...
Thats Like saying a Jehovah witness and a Catholic are the same thing.

Well, they're both Christians - with differing interpretations of the Gospel, but they're still Christians.

Just like Sunni & Shia Muslims - they're both followers of Islam, just with different interpretations.

And really, as everyone else has said - it appears from your initial post that this is simply an incident which you're using to bash the Islamic world as a whole - you didn't even make the very easy gesture of saying "radical" before you said "Islam" or use "Islamic Extremists" or anything of the sort.

...The Taliban did not kill the woman Afghani cop - she was in all probablity killed by some up start that wanted her position..remember...it's tribal and to have a female superiour is an insult - probably she was an American or Canadian installation - she's dead because our feminist nuts don't know a thing about terf and tribalism.

No, Oleg, she's dead because two guys with kalishnikovs gunned her down. On the other hand, perhaps they were feminist nuts or, maybe, hired by feminist nuts.

I thought it was a bad idea to publish her picture when I read the June 8th article by Rosi DiManno in the Toronto Star about, Malalai Kakerthe, a great female cop in Kandahar.

the start of the article... they now want money for the rest ...

I thought to myself that I was looking at a woman who will be marked for death by the Fascist, Patriarchal, F-Heads in Afghanistan. These religious extremist F-Heads would target her as a threat to their `women are subordinate' attitude and belief. Why wasn't there more protection for her? I imagine she would have resisted it.

She was courageous to the end and will hopefully influence the future of Afghanistan for the better.

Edited by Radsickle