Carter counts Israeli nukes

It was only claimed that BC worked with nuclear weapons, not that he knew how to manufacture them.

That false statement (topic is nuclear weapons 'by what you know about them' is not the intended topic) and claim was intended as a personal attack and insult by DogOnPorch:

"Not to mention the topic is nuclear weapons and you disregard the viewpoint of a person who actually worked with nuclear weapons...shows you're either being obtuse or you really don't have a clue"

Maybe DogOnPorch can then elaborate what he exactly meant (which he did not) initially, when he stated B.C. "actually worked with nuclear weapons".

What does this rather senseless statement exactly mean:

1. - B.C. has preliminary understanding of nuclear weapons and I don't?

2.- B.C. has a superior knowledge of nuclear weapons equivalent to that of any nuclear scientist and I don't?

Obviously, I can interpret and reply any way I choose when confronted with this type of nonsensical insulting reply.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol...while I don't speak for BC-2004, I'll take his informed opinion re: nuclear weapons over yours any day. So take it as an insult if you wish.

-------------------------------------

Hey, hey, hey! It's Faaaaaaaat Albert...and I'm gonna sing a

for you!

Maybe DogOnPorch can then elaborate what he exactly meant (which he did not) initially, when he stated B.C. "actually worked with nuclear weapons".

1. - B.C. has preliminary understanding of nuclear weapons and I don't?

2.- B.C. has a superior knowledge of nuclear weapons equivalent to that of any nuclear scientist and I don't?

Obviously, I can interpret and reply any way I choose when confronted with this type of nonsensical insulting reply.

You really don't know? Hmm, you must have missed every discussion where this came up. BC was in the US navy and served on subs that carried nuclear weapons, I believe. Thus, his knowledge about the subject would be superior to most civilians. His informed opinions carry more weight than yours and whatever declassified info you can google.

or a new thesaurus?

Indeed...what's another word for floccinaucinihilipilification, while we're at it? I think that pretty much sums up the leafy situation.

:rolleyes::lol:

-----------------------------

Radar: [loud whisper] Hawk! Hawk!

Nurse Dish: Who's that!?

Hawkeye: That's my wife...she always hawks like that.

---M*A*S*H

or a new thesaurus?

Don't worry googler Dancer, we know all about your little tricks.

So which is it Dancer?

The other day you were an investor.

A while back it was all about the the gang at the office.

Further back it was the family buisness in Montreal.

So what are you to-day?

Don't worry googler Dancer, we know all about your little tricks.

So which is it Dancer?

The other day you were an investor.

A while back it was all about the the gang at the office.

Further back it was the family buisness in Montreal.

So what are you to-day?

Well there is an office, and like most Canadians I have investments and I invest.....

ut I swear I won't call you an idiot, promise.....if you can find where I claimed there was a family business in Montreal....

Well there is an office, and like most Canadians I have investments and I invest.....

ut I swear I won't call you an idiot, promise.....if you can find where I claimed there was a family business in Montreal....

Claiming you are an investor is not in the same category as a casual investor. But that's okay as we are accustomed to your imaginary self-importance.

You claimed it, find it yourself.

Threatening to be called an idiot by an adult with the mentality of a child means little but only induces one to express genuine pity towards one, such as yourself, inflicted with this serious mental disorder.

Poor Dancer.

Claiming you are an investor is not in the same category as a casual investor. But that's okay as we are accustomed to your imaginary self-importance.

You claimed it, find it yourself.

Threatening to be called an idiot by an adult with the mentality of a child means little but only induces one to express genuine pity towards one, such as yourself, inflicted with this serious mental disorder.

Poor Dancer.

I promise not to call you a delusional crack pot.....but since you are the one who claims I have made claims, I'm sure someone who isn't a crack pot or an idiot will have no trouble finding them...

off you go now.... find the family business you claim I have claimed....and while you are at it, show me your are not a delusional monomanical crackpot idiot and find where I have claimed to be a professional investor too...

....but even though I won't call you an idiot, deluded, monomanical or a crack pot, I bet you can't.

I promise not to call you a delusional crack pot.....but since you are the one who claims I have made claims, I'm sure someone who isn't a crack pot or an idiot will have no trouble finding them...

off you go now.... find the family business you claim I have claimed....and while you are at it, show me your are not a delusional monomanical crackpot idiot and find where I have claimed to be a professional investor too...

....but even though I won't call you an idiot, deluded, monomanical or a crack pot, I bet you can't.

Pick through thousands of post.

Forget it.

If you are in a state of denial over the way you perceive the seriousness of a trivial issue and I am not going to bother to pursue the issue, what does this say about your mentality?

I mean what are you a child man who cannot take a little comedy?

Pick through thousands of post.

Forget it.

If you are in a state of denial over the way you perceive the seriousness of a trivial issue and I am not going to bother to pursue the issue, what does this say about your mentality?

I mean what are you a child man who cannot take a little comedy?

Could you rephrase that in a lucid manner?